Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (36892 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Sammiee101(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
GMB's illiteracy is far better than GEJ's (and mama peace) literacy.
let them say! To GMB my vote I give. gbamm!

1 Like

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by gistmelove(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nicepoker:
ur vision is so myopic. Change u say from who buhari? U are extremely 5tupid.

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by MadCow1: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even if na Certificate of Ownership sef, I will thumbprint the broom..

Fhuck the Umbrella..

Jonathan and his fat, ugly, illiterate, Ill-mannered, thieving and disrespectful wife should make sure they have packed their bags by Feb 14..

Because at this rate, we fit vex sef do handover on February 15.. May 29 too far.

4 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by LagosBoi2(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Lol @ serve u hot

lmao can i add you now? then anytime you come to Lag we can meet
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2015
PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by aminu150(m): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:

[size=15pt]
And what is ''good for Nigeria'' - Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of $510 billion - is to be led by somebody who cannot show you his secondary school passing out certificate? You people are so bush, thoughtless and ignorant (spit).[/size]
GEJ with his Phd proved to us that governing Nigeria does not require certificate due to his failure despite the certificates he has. Other previous leaders military inclusive ruled Nigeria far far better than the Phd holder. So please stop hating and reason with that your small brain. Only illiterates believe Buhari has no certificate. I pity some Nigerians because they reason with their asses.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Lavidah: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Why are some people still exibiting a high level of ignorance, by saying GMB(a man who INEC has cleared for the fourth time now to contest the presidential election) should show them his certificate?
Keep waiting for the General to bring the said certificate to your house and show you. You think He is foolish or INEC is clueless.
Keep on distracting yourselves, while the GMB train is gathering momentum.

1 Like

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by jumper524(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Is lyk una don 4get una first lady condition abi make she present her own
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by 1stdammy: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Popular ex-nigerian footballer,Victor Ikpeba twitted of he's support for GMB saying he'll vote for him come rain come shine even if he presents Nepal bill as his certificate
Shiorr.......birds of d same feather.......... Omo ale, i blame u?
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by egobetatoday: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
That is because ikebana didn't go to school too. How can a pot call kettle black
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by egobetatoday: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]So who deserves to be a member of your society of men and women, idi-ots?
Your shameless lying GEJ?
Who does not have the balls to be proud to show us the mother of his biological children.
His administration is the most irresponsible government in the history of Nigeria.[/size]

Yes ...whoever is careless with the truth in small matters ( small matters like Buhari saying his certificate is with secretary of the military yesterday , today he said the certificate was stolen). E con be like say Albert Eistein knew Buhari go lie for small small things like certificate. Lol

1 Like

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by simdam500(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omg!!! funny people.... otuoke man has caused more harm than good
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Even if na suya paper or sweet wrapper, e no matter again, Nigerians are tired and want change; sai Buhari.

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by teeeboy1989: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Popular ex-nigerian footballer,Victor Ikpeba twitted of he's support for GMB saying he'll vote for him come rain come shine even if he presents Nepal bill as his certificate

First to comment. ah sorry o
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol. This life ee! After 2 yrs, we now know the difference between an illiterate and a scholar...

7 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Adaodogwu(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
their eyes are now open

6 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by dunkem21(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who come resurrect this thread? cheesy

Akaujaa, come and see o..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
All thise zombies hope u re enjoying the nepa bill change that you seek grin
So funny most of the Apc illiterates on this thread have either fled or runnning mad
Madcow has run away, omenkalives has lost his mind,now a troll hunted by nnamdi kanu
Gbawe has ran away
Ilugun boy has fled
Beremx is viewing through window,hardly comment
Obiageli has deactivated and fled
Egift has deactivated cry

grin

13 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by ahaika23: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

NEPA bill na NEPA bill. No magic go change am. Phoolish inferior bunch enjoying their kunu sipping idiat!

6 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Ngokafor(f): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
anambra111:
So funny most of the Apc illiterates on this thread have either fled or runnning mad
Madcow has run away, omenkalives has lost his mind,now a troll hunted by nnamdi kanu
Gbawe has ran away
Ilugun boy has fled

grin

... grin cheesy..spot on.

4 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by BERNIMOORE: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
if DINO present tissue paper as certificate, We are well pleased, FYI...If Nigerians dont have the Gut to chanlenge Buhari SSCE certifice, Then No one should have the Gut to challenge Dino first Degree

5 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by mightyhazel: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
anambra111:
Gbawe has ran away
Ilugun boy has fled

grin
so fackin on point! grin

3 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by mightyhazel: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Buhari just ran d country aground in less dan 2yrs!

There is a reason why employers ask for educational qualifications,..minimum of wassce!

How can an uneducated man be saddled with the task of ruling a country?? grin

Buhari neva even start grin

10 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Cjrane2: 4:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Where is Victor Ikpeba now?

Useless wretched illiterate!

4 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by ShowYourCertificate: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
How about Dino Melaye. Can he also present NEPA Bill as certificate? Lol
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Realist5:
Even our sports gladiators are feeling the heat.

If GMB should present a hand written paper, I will cast my vote for the peoples' General. #Its now a proven fact that some Ph.D holders can be clueless.

Chai, see Nigerians sha
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
pweetixandy:
See what jonathan's timidity has caused..nigerians are just tired,that's the sad truth,he made us tired.

At least when he was there, dollar was 216, and I’m not even a fan.

So are you more tired, now that dollar has increased by more than 100% to 560?
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Brahms:
Even if na Tissue Paper.. grin grin We musto vote for am! tongue

#ContinuityLagos
#ChangeFederal

You Rig, And We Roast U Like Boli! undecided

Tissue paper certificate for the win.

Black man is just something else
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
skyfaze:
Certificate or No Certificate, Nepa bill or No Nepa bill, i and my family will vote for Buhari cos all we want is a change which will hv already seen coming. To the JONATHANINS and those shouting GEJ till d die, if u can be able to tell me just ONE thing GEJ has done 4 Nigeria since he entered there six yrs ago, mayb u can able to convince me which i doubt.
The change is Here.
The change is GMB/Osibanjo..
The change is APC....

Really? The change is here?

So you were really expecting change from a coup plotter?

Next you will be expecting change from a bullion van thief.

The good guys are in the background screaming “pick me, “pick me”, “I’m an engineer”, “I’m a political scientist “, “I’m a medical doctor”... sadly, Nigerian voters never pick these guys capable of actual change. Sad!
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
omokoladele:
Sometimes I wonder what Certificate gat to do with Leadership!
Being learned doesnt mean you will be a great leader!

Of course it doesn’t, but it should be a prerequisite.

See the way you just dismissed learned people as if they have nothing to offer, while those who haven’t learnt anything have the most to offer according to you
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
1metre:
why are people still clamoring over Buhari's certificate? are we so dumb that we forgot that he was one time a president without the same certificate people are demanding...are we considering positive change and development or the paper qualifications of who will rule us....please let us find sth else doing and forget Former \president \buhari.

But Nigerians can be funny sha

It’s like arguing against the fact that 1+1=2. A Nigerian would be like, “wait, but” undecided

Look at the way this guy said Buhari was once a president, as though he was elected and didn’t in fact partake in a coup.

Then you Nigerians now brought in a COUP PLOTTER and somehow, someway, thought it would work?

Chai, my head hurts men

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.