Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (36865 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
greggng:
Anyone asking for buharis certificate should ve his head examined. What happened to investigative journalism? Let such people visit the military or buharis former high sch to dig that out. Afterall we ve not seen gejs own. Inec is a board who has right to ask such question. Since buhar has convinced them on that issue, some insane people here should shout up. Afterall phd holder has nothing to show for

Hmm

PHD holder
Dollar - 216

Nepa Bill holder
Dollar - 560

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by mightyhaze: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Hmm

PHD holder
Dollar - 216

Nepa Bill holder
Dollar - 560
gej left dollar at less than 200

4 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
mightyhaze:
gej left dollar at less than 200

I remember seeing 216 on that apc campaign poster

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by mightyhaze: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I remember seeing 216 on that apc campaign poster
yep.. just like saying 600 naira now. Those guys were quoting the black mkt price then. Anything to paint the last admin black. Anyways 216 is still far better than 560 anyday anytime

4 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by VaselineCrew: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
mightyhaze:
yep.. just like saying 600 naira now. Those guys were quoting the black mkt price then. Anything to paint the last admin black. Anyways 216 is still far better than 560 anyday anytime

You’re gaddam right!
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by LEGALSER: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2021
MRLINGTON:
Popular ex-nigerian footballer,Victor Ikpeba twitted of he's support for GMB saying he'll vote for him come rain come shine even if he presents Nepal bill as his certificate

Where Is this Hausa goat now? undecided
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by greggng: 12:31am On Oct 31, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Hmm

PHD holder
Dollar - 216

Nepa Bill holder
Dollar - 560

You are funny ...even if Buhari leaves office the next person will still take us to 1000naira to a dollar. ..I understand we have a fundamental issue of good leadership ...but I don't like the idea of linking it to the quality of education nor qualification a leader has . No leader operate alone . The here the best educated man power but yet they fail...so qualification is not the issue ...the system backed with faulty constitution that gives with one hand and takes with another should be blamed . When shagari was in power ,a cup of rice was 5naira ...yet he was consider a very bad leader ...the military removed him from office ...in conclusion nigeria has been blessed with bad leaders ...one day some of us will be regretting not having Buhari as our leader ....when the next leaders will now make 2000naira to be one dollar.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by ahaika23: 3:33am On Nov 19, 2021
greggng:

You are funny ...even if Buhari leaves office the next person will still take us to 1000naira to a dollar. ..I understand we have a fundamental issue of good leadership ...but I don't like the idea of linking it to the quality of education nor qualification a leader has . No leader operate alone . The here the best educated man power but yet they fail...so qualification is not the issue ...the system backed with faulty constitution that gives with one hand and takes with another should be blamed . When shagari was in power ,a cup of rice was 5naira ...yet he was consider a very bad leader ...the military removed him from office ...in conclusion nigeria has been blessed with bad leaders ...one day some of us will be regretting not having Buhari as our leader ....when the next leaders will now make 2000naira to be one dollar.

Your analogy is laughable. See, to be educated is a value nothing can replace. It opens your mind to a whole lot that the uneducated is oblivious about. With this knowledge, your decisions are then defined and your judgements refined. You can never compare a PhD holder to a primary certificate holder, based on what indices will you make the comparison? How can you say education doesn’t matter? Then take someone from your village with primary certificate and make him to head your corporate organization let’s see what happens. Please speak with understanding if you are educated. Knowledge is priceless man.

5 Likes

Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Putindbutt: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Ibos use this statement against Yoruba even though it was not a Yoruba who said it.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Coolcash1: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Biggest scam of the century! Never again will it happen!
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by ambale(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
greggng:

We need educated leaders that know what it takes to run the affairs of a diverse nation as ours which Buhari failed on totally, he divided us the more,
Just sample comments here and ask yourself if we have had a better leader are we going to be where people will now be digging post of 2015 just to mock one another.
Re: “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba by Danjikanbauchi: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Victor Ikpebe God will punish you and your generations unborn

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.