Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140687 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
What if I tell you all that the maximum required application has been reached, would you believe me?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2015
freeboy604:
It has not been easy trying to apply, but finally succeeded this morning and this was their response!

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying to a job position at the Federal
Airports Authority of Nigeria. Your application will now follow
the standard procedure and we will contact you if and when
you are shortlisted.
Please do not reply to the acknowledgement mail sent to you.
Reagrds,
FAAN

What site did you apply through. dot com or dot org
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2015
chidyhels:

What site did you apply through. dot com or dot org

http://www.faannigeria.org/job-form.html
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by BankManager(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2015
<<The website is now on>>

Federal airport authority of Nigeria is still recruiting. Visit
http://www.faanrecruitment.com The application is done online and closes
on 22nd Jan...

Dear Nairalanders,ensure u get d job so we share your first salary together...#winks
Wishing all applicants success..
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Schipolkky2211: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2015
PLS HOUSE AM STILL UNABLE TO APPLY. THE APPLICATION FORM ISN'T OPENING
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by BankManager(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Schipolkky2211:
PLS HOUSE AM STILL UNABLE TO APPLY. THE APPLICATION FORM ISN'T OPENING
Check the link above your post..
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Schipolkky2211: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2015
i ve used the link yet the application form isn't downloading
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by odebade(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2015
BankManager:
<<The website is now on>>

Federal airport authority of Nigeria is still recruiting. Visit
http://www.faanrecruitment.com The application is done online and closes
on 22nd Jan...

Dear Nairalanders,ensure u get d job so we share your first salary together...#winks
Wishing all applicants success..

Thanks. I opened the link but it was posted on the page that "application has not resumed yet, maintenance still ongoing, check back later"
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by BankManager(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2015
odebade:

Thanks. I opened the link but it was posted on the page that "application has not resumed yet, maintenance still ongoing, check back later"
Yeah..Just be patient..
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by vroom(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
fleezytran:
Let us not all be deceived both websites are correct. http://www.faannigeria.org/job-form.html is the one on the official website of FAAN while http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php/application-form is the dedicated website for this particular exercise. Guys and ladies please keep trying the second one as it will soon come up. Wish all a good success.

Pls enlight me o,I applied and got this message on their website that says thank u,u have successfully applied for this job,no confirmation mail in my mail box,pls clarify it so that if I can apply for it again if need be!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by ZUKKYBABY: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
The site is opening my dear stop discouraging dos dat r interested

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
I smell advanced organised scam
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
calexix:
Thank God My friends and I were able to apply the first day we got the link...

God this after apply..

Dear applicant:

We appreciate your interest in FAAN-recruitment. We are currently reviewing your application and expect to commence the online aptitude test soon. If you are shortlisted for the aptitude test, you can expect an email and a text message shortly from us. If you need further information, please send an e-mail to info@faanrecruitment.com.

Thank you again for your interest in our organization. We do appreciate the time you invested in this application.

Hoping On God Now

What were the things you scanned and uploaded.
will Id be scanned or just inputting the number?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Davidbee(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
ZUKKYBABY:
The site is opening my dear stop discouraging dos dat r interested

Did u get an acknoledgmnt mail?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
The application form now opens.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by penzino(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
vroom:

Pls enlight me o,I applied and got this message on their website that says thank u,u have successfully applied for this job,no confirmation mail in my mail box,pls clarify it so that if I can apply for it again if need be!
same here o... someone please answer
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by johnline11: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
guys pls i need your answer i just apply for the faan form,which of the certificate of my educational qualification do i have to upload,because the upload for qualification is for only one result, pls helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by fidelixir: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
fidelixir:
UPDATE ON THE FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

We wish to inform the General Public that the recruitment exercise by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria [FAAN] is REAL AND NOT A SCAM.
However, we are resolving minor technical issues on the recruitment portal [www.faanrecruitment.com] which is as a result of unprecedented traffic.

The site will be up soon.

Hello, this is to inform you that the technical hitch experienced earlier on the FAAN recruitment portal has been resolved. You can now proceed to the site to complete your application. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by fleezytran(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
vroom:

On which of the websites did you apply? If it's the http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php/application-form you used, I'd suggest you check your spam/junk mails too, because if you used this website by the top left you will see the success message while a new form will be reopened. Then, you will get a message to your email you applied with unless you have made a mistake in your email.

I hope this helps.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by penzino(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
fleezytran:

On which of the websites did you apply? If it's the http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php/application-form you used, I'd suggest you check your spam/junk mails too, because if you used this website by the top left you will see the success message while a new form will be reopened. Then, you will get a message to your email you applied with unless you have made a mistake in your email.

I hope this helps.
bro, i saw YOUR SUBMISSION WAS SUCCESSFUL, but i didnt get any acknowledgement mail. and am pretty sure i didnt make a mistake with my email. what can i do?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by odebade(f): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
fidelixir:

Hello, this is to inform you that the technical hitch experienced earlier on the FAAN recruitment portal has been resolved. You can now proceed to the site to complete your application. Thanks.

Just applied now, no success msg, no mail while a new form was opened. Am confused here. Should i try it again?

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by odebade(f): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnline11:
guys pls i need your answer i just apply for the faan form,which of the certificate of my educational qualification do i have to upload,because the upload for qualification is for only one result, pls helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I saved my degree cert and wassce cert together as a file in docx format before uploading.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by okparabenedict: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
odebade:

Just applied now, no success msg, no mail while a new form was opened. Am confused here. Should i try it again?
. Mine too did the same
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by aku626(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
I just applied it says successful i shouldn't reply the confirmation mail. I haven't received any though and however while i was applying it got stuck and after a while it asked if i wanted to resubmit the form clicked yes and after that i got successful
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by jamesyria: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
URGENT VACANCY @ THREE ARMS HOTEL, OSBORNE ESTATE PHASE II, IKOYI, LAGOS.

1. RECEPTIONIST(FEMALE) - 2 SLOTS, BSC WITH MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY 2.

2. DISPATCH RIDER (MALE) - 2 SLOTS, SSCE, OND WITH MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE.

KINDLY FORWARD YOUR CV TO: dutymanager@threearms-ng.com

DEADLINE: SUNDAY 18TH JANUARY, 2015, MOBILE: 08097549302, 07046472982.[/b]
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by thexzy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
No confirmation mail but it was successful......Please what should I do? Thanks
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Tomjazzy2: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please any idea where one can obtain his certificate of state of origin?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Agudapo: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
saw the vacancy few days ago...applied and got the confirmation mail...dont understand why peeps keep saying they couldn't....
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Tomjazzy2: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agudapo:
saw the vacancy few days ago...applied and got the confirmation mail...dont understand why peeps keep saying they couldn't....
please did you upload your state certificate of origin? If yes, where did you obtain yours from ( your state notwithstanding)?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by funkyjms: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Please any idea where one can obtain his certificate of state of origin?

Of course your native town local government
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Tomjazzy2: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
funkyjms:

Of course your native town local government
for real, thought they only issue the local government cert equivalent
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Spicylady(f): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Good evening nlders, how many documents did u guys uploaded? cos when I applied there is no space to upload certificates only origin, passport, CV and Id.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.