Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140679 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
thexzy:
No confirmation mail but it was successful......Please what should I do? Thanks
Relax. And wait for the next stage.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by funkyjms: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
for real, thought they only issue the local government cert equivalent

Don't understand what you meant by "local government cert equivalent"
But I obtained mine from my local government. Two days ago, mumce obtained for my old man.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Tomjazzy2: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
funkyjms:

Don't understand what you meant by "local government cert equivalent"
But I obtained mine from my local government. Two days ago, mumce obtained for my old man.
meant local government Identification letter. Thanks bro. BTW, how much were you charged?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by uchebest2006(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi peeps....the site is not going at all,who has the real info
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Alexisu: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Please any idea where one can obtain his certificate of state of origin?

u go to your state of origin. I did mine at d office of Secretary to d state govt.(Delta state). heard u can also go to ur state liaison office in Lagos for it(don't know true though).
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Tomjazzy2: 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alexisu:

u go to your state of origin. I did mine at d office of Secretary to d state govt.(Delta state). heard u can also go to ur state liaison office in Lagos for it(don't know true though).
thanks bro. I'm resident in PH. I will be going to the state secretariate tomorrow
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by funkyjms: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
meant local government Identification letter. Thanks bro. BTW, how much were you charged?

Mumce was charged 100000kobo
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Alexisu: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
thanks bro. I'm resident in PH. I will be going to the state secretariate tomorrow

u welcome
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by twaintoy(f): 12:51am On Jan 16, 2015
This dem website get as e be oo. The submission/certification page took me to another total blank page and after it finished loading, its still blank but there's a small rolling cycle or ball on the middle of the submission page that hasn't finished loading since God knows when.

To people that have submitted successfully, how did you guys do it? The thing is just there and its frustrating.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Alexisu:

it's true! @ VI..dat was wea I obtained my State of Origin cert wen I was doing my online university clearance
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by geoobama(m): 4:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls enlight me o,I applied and got this message on their website that says,ur application submission have successful bt no confirmation mail in my mail box,pls clarify it so that if I can apply for it again if need be!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by vickysolo(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2015
To God be the glory after much waiting my submission has finally been received, pls if u want to submit this application dnt give in,and dnt try using your phone operamini instead use ur fone native browser I hope this help. Its morning already av nt slept since3Am just bc Of FAAN. God see me thru,waiting for the next stage
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by oluwafemikolade(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2015
HELLO,
THIS MORINING I WAS ABLE T COMPLETE MY APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE. WHAT I ONLY GOT AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION WAS "[i][/i]YOUR SUBMISSION WAS SUCCESSFUL". ANYONE THAT WISH TO REGISTER VIA PC, SHOULD MAKE USE OF GOOGLE CHROME OR ANY OTHER BROWSER. THE FAAN WEBSITE DOESN'T NOT OPEN ON MOZILLA.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Mopolchi: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2015
oluwafemikolade:
HELLO,
THIS MORINING I WAS ABLE T COMPLETE MY APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE. WHAT I ONLY GOT AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION WAS "[i][/i]YOUR SUBMISSION WAS SUCCESSFUL". ANYONE THAT WISH TO REGISTER VIA PC, SHOULD MAKE USE OF GOOGLE CHROME OR ANY OTHER BROWSER. THE FAAN WEBSITE DOESN'T NOT OPEN ON MOZILLA.
Please how did you upload your credentials and pictures? Did you firstly convert them to docx ( that is, for all) or jpeg or doc or pdf? I am having challenge in submitting.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by oluwafemikolade(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2015
ONLY MY CV WAS UPLOADED AS PDF FILE. SO IF YOUR CV Is(docx file), YOU MAY CONVERT IT TO PDF FILE, AND UPLOAD. ALL OTHER FILES WERE UPLOADED AS JPEG.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Mopolchi:
Please how did you upload your credentials and pictures? Did you firstly convert them to docx ( that is, for all) or jpeg or doc or pdf? I am having challenge in submitting.

Change the docx to .doc( Save as 2003 template)
Jpeg was accepted on mine

Only that I didnt get any confirmation mail.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by oluwafemikolade(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2015
U SHOULD GET "YOUR SUBMISSION WAS SUCCESSFUL" ON FAAN HOME PAGE.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by tunbebes(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
it's true! @ VI..dat was wea I obtained my State of Origin cert wen I was doing my online university clearance

Na Ikoyi dem dey now. My bro pd 1k for his last Friday.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by tunbebes(f): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
vickysolo:
To God be the glory after much waiting my submission has finally been received, pls if u want to submit this application dnt give in,and dnt try using your phone operamini instead use ur fone native browser I hope this help. Its morning already av nt slept since3Am just bc Of FAAN. God see me thru,waiting for the next stage

Ehmmmm...what's native browser?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2015
tunbebes:

Na Ikoyi dem dey now. My bro pd 1k for his last Friday.
what I don't knw is whether one can stl obtain d local govt cert of origin 4rm dat same liaison office
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2015
vickysolo:
I rejoice with you as well sis...mine, I just need to obtain m flsc and local govt cert..to finish up..grin
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by tunbebes(f): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
what I don't knw is whether one can stl obtain d local govt cert of origin 4rm dat same liaison office

Yes you can.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by pat077: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2015
tunbebes:

Ehmmmm...what's native browser?
native browser na the browser way follow your Phone come. U call try ucweb or chrome if u have any on ur phone.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2015
tunbebes:

Yes you can.
izzzzz is lieeeeee*in a feminine voice* Pls. Say it again cheesycheesy..cos am already tinking of financing som1 to and fro..imo to lagos..undecided
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2015
oluwafemikolade:
ONLY MY CV WAS UPLOADED AS PDF FILE. SO IF YOUR CV Is(docx file), YOU MAY CONVERT IT TO PDF FILE, AND UPLOAD. ALL OTHER FILES WERE UPLOADED AS JPEG.
How many credentials were u able to upload per box?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Aladeope: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2015
at spicy same thin happen to me as well but I think wat to upload is base on the post you want to apply for. me I apply for safety fire officer, pls what about you?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
izzzzz is lieeeeee*in a feminine voice* Pls. Say it again cheesycheesy..cos am already tinking of financing som1 to and fro..imo to lagos..undecided

For anything like State/LGA of origin certificate you can get it from your Liaison Office, that is the purpose that office was created in each state to represent/discharge administrative duty to people living outside their state
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2015
freeboy604:

For anything like State/LGA of origin certificate you can get it from your Liaison Office, that is the purpose that office was created in each state to represent/discharge administrative duty to people living outside their state
You remain the boss! cheesy
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by dustoko: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
please...... I have tried this sth and it is just bouncing. how many educational credentials did u upload? what about the format of both cv and credentials (pdf, jpg, etc) please I need any available assistance. I can be reached on 07032622700.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by chachazzy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dont know if those that applied before the site went down need apply again? Incase our data got lost during the site upgrade. Just thinking aloud shaa.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Spicylady(f): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aladeope:
at spicy same thin happen to me as well but I think wat to upload is base on the post you want to apply for. me I apply for safety fire officer, pls what about you?

@aladeope, aerodrome officerII

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.