Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December (1927 Views)

Poll: Which blue shirt gets 3 vital points?

Chelsea: 56% (9 votes)
Everton: 6% (1 vote)
Draw: 37% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 0) On 16th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Cristalz(f): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
Everton host Chelsea at Goodison Park on Monday 22nd December, 20.00 GMT. That's 9pm Nigerian time.

Chelsea have been less than impressive at home this season, but quite invincible when away. But with the likes of ex-United star Louis Saha, and Nigerians Joseph Yobo, and Anichebe, the Blues have definitely got their work cut out for them. Nigerians are great players afterall. grin

Many fans were surprised at Big Phil's decision to leave Didier Drogba on the bench in their last game which ended in a draw.  .  .I doubt he will repeat the same thing this time around because they need to win if they desire to keep their title hopes up.

Moyes will definitely not want to drop points at home, so this promises to be a smasher.

Chelsea are currently 2nd on the table, Everton 7th. Great way to begin your Christmas hols people.  .  .don't miss this one.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by allboyz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2008
where are the Chelsea fans, are u guyz afraid, fear not, The YAK won't be playing, but remember that, the fear of ANICHEBE/SAHA/LESCOT/ARTETA,OSMAN is the beginning of Wisdom for the Chelsians,

Everton to win, patapata na draw go end am

grin grin grin smiley
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by dyabman(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2008
you no get sense sef,

Chelsea win. okay lets bet!

IF chelsea win i'll give u an e-slap
IF chelsea lose u'll give me an e-blow
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by allboyz(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2008
Cheslea no go win, highest na draw, Everton dey Red HOT now
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by betheldgr8(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2008

IF chelsea win i'll give u an e-slap
IF chelsea lose u'll give me an e-blow
my guy, wich one be e-slap and e-blow again? lol!

but remember that, the fear of ANICHEBE/SAHA/LESCOT/ARTETA,OSMAN is the beginning of Wisdom for the Chelsians,
the fear of Asley Cole, John Terry, Branislav Ivanovic, and Jose Bosingwa! is the beginning of learning for strikers and the fear of Frank Lampard, Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou, Joe Cole and Niklas Drogba is the beginning of lecture for defenders.
i am very confident Chelsea will win that game and get the three vital points and not the other two ways (draw and loss) round!
The blues, be confident and watch the game.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2008
IF LFS starts  with Nico Drogs. You can be certain that the 3 points is in our bag. I'm hoping Arsenal beats Liverpool. I mean if Hull could pull a draw, Arsenal go for the jugular!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by donaremu(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2008
Hey,

Draw will be good for Man United. cool
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2008
Now, Chelsea should go top by all means!!! YEs we can, Yes we will!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2008
FBS:

Now, Chelsea should go top by all means!!! YEs we can, Yes we will!
Yes you can, Hopefully you won't.
Who knows? Everton might surprise me sef.
Go Everton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2008
u will eat back those words!! tongue
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
I said HOPEFULLY you won't. . . English is hard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2008
c'mon chelsea!!!!

lets go top and finish the season without dropping a place  cool grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by mykali(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2008
tell all haterz that, bro.  grin thiz is our best chance to go top b4 xmaz.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
lalaboi:

c'mon chelsea!!!!

lets go top and finish the season without dropping a place  cool grin
When Santa Clause is not real! cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2008
oi! u should be thinking about your team!

after winning milk cup against cocacola division 2 equivalents! lol!

hope fatigue hits them hard towards the end!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 1:45am On Dec 22, 2008
lalaboi:

oi! u should be thinking about your team!

after winning milk cup against cocacola division 2 equivalents! lol!

hope fatigue hits them hard towards the end!
Yes o! Milk cup that no other British team has won. You guys are good at being runnerups. I pray for the same favor upon you to today. I actually want Everton to beat you but I will be okay with a draw.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Tgirl4real(f): 2:46am On Dec 22, 2008
I hope we get to WIN this time
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by PiMpjUiCe1: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2008
so long as the match is not at stamford bridge, LETS GO THERE!

@lalaboi: u be chelsea? wow, i dey talk say na better people dey support chelsea some peeps no wan gree, i like ur esnips folder. i use esnips too but our nonesense connections here cant let me upload, i got some good tracks off ur folder, U R THE MAN!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lordvader(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2008
Chlsea wi l loose.up everton.scores wil bi a draw
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Czarskit(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2008
The Reds once again added to their 'hall of trophies', the Club World Cup Trophy.
A 73rd minute goal from Wayne Rooney sealed the victory for The Devils against LDC (blah blah blah) in Japan.
This is the 3rd 'ware' the Devils have raked in this year following their success at both the English Premier League and Champions League earlier this year. They are undoubtedly the 'BEST' in the world.
Following their victory, the Devils will be back in Europe to defend their trophies without 'stress'.
grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Czarskit(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2008
The Reds once again added to their 'hall of trophies', the Club World Cup Trophy.
A 73rd minute goal from Wayne Rooney sealed the victory for The Devils against LDC (blah blah blah) in Japan.
This is the 3rd 'ware' the Devils have raked in this year following their success at both the English Premier League and Champions League earlier this year. They are undoubtedly the 'BEST' in the world.
Following their victory, the Devils will be back in Europe to defend their trophies without 'stress'.
grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lordvader(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2008
Lafta
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2008
Moonstone:

Yes you can, Hopefully you won't.
Who knows? Everton might surprise me sef.
Go Everton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@moonstone, it seems you are looking for me everywhere?  grin
Yes we can and I tell you, YES WE WILL.
you can hate all you like, this is our chance to go top before XMAS and we WILL make use of it!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by nyabinghi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
Chelsea's away record is about to come to a shock end. Everton 2 Chelsea 1(Mikel to be sent off). Lescott, Fellaini Drogba
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by aus123(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Chelsea is also setting another away record. There is no iota of doubt >>>> Is a win (3pts) for Chelsea.

Up Chelsea! The Sky is always BLUE,
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
FBS:

@moonstone, it seems you are looking for me everywhere?  grin
Yes we can and I tell you, YES WE WILL.
you can hate all you like, this is our chance to go top before XMAS and we WILL make use of it!
LOL! cheesy cheesy
I don't have any hate bone in me for Chelsea o!
You only hate teams that beat you all the time. Last time that happened was when?
I pray you all make use of what you have as long as it is a draw.
Use that one to either lose or get a bit closer to Liverpool.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lancevader(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hm.m.m.chelsea.sha!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lancevader(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
È mä rûn däwn
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
c'mon boyzzz!

lets go top 2nite!! and shame the h8terzz!!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2008
chelsea chelsea chelsea, blue is the color!!! wink
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Neville, Osman, Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill.
Subs: Nash, Baines, Van der Meyde, Rodwell, Jutkiewicz, Gosling, Kissock.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Mikel, Joe Cole, Ballack, Lampard, Deco, Anelka.
Subs: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Drogba, Malouda, Bridge, Kalou, Belletti.

Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

everton have no recognized strikers today!

drogba starts on the bench. ( why na!!!)

we should win this! everton aint strong enough this time!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by MrCrackles(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
lalaboi:

drogba starts on the bench. ( why na!!!)

Because Anelka is rattling the net consistently and staying out of trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classic El Classicos In Pictures / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Uefa Final (all The Facts): What Do You Predict? / Manchester City Celebrations In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.