Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December (1929 Views)

Poll: Which blue shirt gets 3 vital points?

Chelsea: 56% (9 votes)
Everton: 6% (1 vote)
Draw: 37% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 0) On 16th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by tkb417(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
oya lets see Everton take some points off these chavs
Chelsea's not lost to Everton in d last 20 matches shocked shocked shocked
can that be true? or whats this commentator saying?
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
c'mon sonzzzzz!!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
I dont like wat I'm seeing, are these guys nervous? shocked
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
oi!

the game is not mearnt to be a walk over!

we palying everton at merseyside!!

u hia?
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
I hear but kai, we need 2 strikers up front, that is the only way to keep Everton at bay.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
better play, now I can go and pee grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lalaboi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
we cant keep everton at bay with 2 strikers up front! it opens up our midfield!

everton are playing 6midfielders u know!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2008
agreed but we can always create a hole because one of the strikers will drag them away, i don't know if you understand what I mean? since we don't have 2 joe coles in the teams.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
shey you see where anelka come collect ball, ? at the center circle,
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
what is it with refs nowadays, same for ade yesterday, you can say I no shait about football, but a RED?
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
yes it was dangerous, but man, kai, ohhhh
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by allboyz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
Terry sent off, seems like Chelsea is in for HELL grin grin grin

a draw in this game at the Merseyside would be considered a win for their fans - lol

GO EVERTON Jo, atleast for Yobo + ANICHEBE'S - YAK'S sake
Proudly Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
Let me not talk yet . . . I need to rejoice.
Where's lala, Omo Ibo and FBS?
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Cristalz(f): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
Include nateevs on that list grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Nateevs too! If you see the way lalaboi was shooting off his mouth yesterday. I need them to shoot it off here one more time. cheesy
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by toosoon(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2008
FBS:

we can always create a hole

finally you guys have created the 0. grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Olaolufred(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2008
Chelsea fan,

Did Liverpool bribed WEBB to show Terry red?

Why do you keep on with your conspiracy?

Note, this is how you will trail us behind.

You will be close to the cup, but your senior Bros Liverpool will carry it.

Poor Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2008
Moonstone:

Let me not talk yet . . . I need to rejoice.
Where's lala, Omo Ibo and FBS?
@moonstone, I dey, and yes you can rejoice but it aint over yet until it is over. As long as the sky still remains blue, CHELSEA will succeed.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by arabambi: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2008
to me chelsea have lost the figthing spirit. this old sco has killed the team. even Grant without the "WORLD CLASS COACHING" credential was able to retain the spirit of chelsea. The patern played by this man may end them in 6th position. Look at it, he is unable to win any Big Games. He migth Lose or draw with the big 3 in the return leg and still unble to brake down totham, westham, newcastle and maybe hull city.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by topkin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
I wonder wats up with the "Big 4". Seems dey r in a match-winning recession undecided
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by lancevader(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
È mä run down.lafolòud
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
FBS:

@moonstone, I dey, and yes you can rejoice but it aint over yet until it is over. As long as the sky still remains blue, CHELSEA will succeed.

Lol - I find you very hilarious FBS. Was the sky not blue last season? What happened then? The season before nko? What is your excuse. You don cry finish? That was Chelsea's last chance to do well before the end of the year. Y'all missed it. May you be disappointed again next year (end of the season). . . AMEN! grin grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by FBS: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
Moonstone:

Lol - I find you very hilarious FBS. Was the sky not blue last season? What happened then? The season before nko? What is your excuse. You don cry finish? That was Chelsea's last chance to do well before the end of the year. Y'all missed it. May you be disappointed again next year (end of the season). . . AMEN! grin grin
Cry say wetin? we didn't loose or did we? we played 10 men for a very long time. you hia? No We will and shall NOT be disappointed AMEN! grin. are you are back to sender.
That said, I also find you very funny.

As for the sky, Yes, it was blue last season but it wasnt very blue as expected, you know say weather was changing like WW II radar grin. Climate change etc and  grin besides it ain't over yet.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) Monday 22nd December by Moonstone(f): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2008
FBS:

Cry say wetin? we didn't loose or did we? we played 10 men for a very long time. you hia? No We will and shall NOT be disappointed AMEN! grin. are you are back to sender.
That said, I also find you very funny.

As for the sky, Yes, it was blue last season but it wasnt very blue as expected, you know say weather was changing like WW II radar grin. Climate change etc and grin besides it ain't over yet.
Talk true o! You went to cry in the bathroom as soon as Chelsea drew. Don't worry, we know you all are very vulnerable. cheesy cheesy
Arsenal played 10 men too for a very long time, yet you were busy rejoicing over their loss. Nothing is coming back to the sender jooooo! Una mouth too much. I tire for you hopeless blues. You know what they call someone who is down and depressed? BLUE! LOL! You are not serious at all. If it was not very blue, what color was the sky?
Olodo! Climate change has nothing to do with the color of the sky. Just say you lost jare. . . the penalty made me pity Chelsea but celebrate Manchester United. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classic El Classicos In Pictures / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Uefa Final (all The Facts): What Do You Predict? / Manchester City Celebrations In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.