Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Urgent Documents Needed From A Friend In Germany: Please Help With Your Advises - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Documents Needed From A Friend In Germany: Please Help With Your Advises (764 Views)

Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Information Needed From Nigerian Students & Nigerians Living In Germany. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Documents Needed From A Friend In Germany: Please Help With Your Advises by germany006: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
Nairalanders,please help me out, i travelled to Germany in September with a 2 weeks tourist visa and i met a German lady in Munich on my way back to Nigeria because i only stay for a week there.The german girl wants me to visit her in January but i do not know what documents she needs to send to me,

I have already searched the internet for the documents needed but i could not get the correct answer, Please does any body have the advise on what documents she can send to me so i can apply at the Germany embassy as soon as possible and also do i stand a chance of getting the visa, I have 2 germany visa already on my passport and i have also been to UkrainE before.

Please advise me on what documents she needs to send to me so i can tell her as soon as possible to send to me, Thank you, One love and keep the flag flying,
Re: Urgent Documents Needed From A Friend In Germany: Please Help With Your Advises by germany006: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2008
nairalanders, i still await your replies
Re: Urgent Documents Needed From A Friend In Germany: Please Help With Your Advises by benincitys(f): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
invitation .
Re: Urgent Documents Needed From A Friend In Germany: Please Help With Your Advises by landis(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2008
germany006:

Nairalanders,please help me out, i travelled to Germany in September with a 2 weeks tourist visa and i met a German lady in Munich on my way back to Nigeria because i only stay for a week there.The german girl wants me to visit her in January but i do not know what documents she needs to send to me,

I have already searched the internet for the documents needed but i could not get the correct answer, Please does any body have the advise on what documents she can send to me so i can apply at the Germany embassy as soon as possible and also do i stand a chance of getting the visa, I have 2 germany visa already on my passport and i have also been to UkrainE before.

Please advise me on what documents she needs to send to me so i can tell her as soon as possible to send to me, Thank you, One love and keep the flag flying,

holes in your story.

if you truly got VISA to Germany you must have presented documents,

so you know what documents are needed for tourist iVISA and you will also be able to find document needed to see the german girl.

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Atm Card / Hotels In Abuja / Good Hotels In Ikeja Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.