Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! (16395 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / The Real Victor Ikpeba Twitter Account / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by benuejosh: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
ok
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Beehshorp(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Apc using importers and fake crowds since time immemorial

8 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tor, aa ti gbo ..
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Tic4tac(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by mytime24(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
God is watchin
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by NoreenUG(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
apc supporters are just incredibly desperate!
this pple would go to any length, even falsifying identities.
I hope u would all stop attacking the DSS now, because it is very clear that they were right when they accused apc of trying to hack into inec systems.
I wouldn't put it past these desperadoes now.
God forbid!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by homesteady(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
hermesprogidy:
who cares, jonathan is leaving anyways. grin grin grin grin
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=28pt]APC, CARICATURE AND MEDIA LIES...[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by juliusocean(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin
ellalina:
As if the guy himself dey relevant
lwkmdooooo I tire no be one vote e get? grin
ellalina:
As if the guy himself dey relevant
lwkmdooooo I tire no be one vote e get?
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by aktolly54(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
We don hear
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
iyyke:
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where
other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous
interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he
ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the
lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually
unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for
their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks
with the Fed. Govt.
O boy na only you use ur mouth talk. February 14, go and vote ur "electable" GEJ, while Buhari supporters vote their "electable" Buhari. Its too late for smear campaigns bro.
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Cannonleo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
PUSH1:
Ok. Noted! But It's doesn't stop CHANGE from coming Febuhari...
caught in the act abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by wellmax(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
pheesayor:
Sighs, something should be done about fake twitter accounts in Nigeria though, facebook too

That account was opened in January 2011, when was APC formed again? tongue

You dey mind those pdp e-mumus. They don't know what parody accounts are.

Anyway. Even if Buhari presents recharge card, I'll prefer him to a clueless Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by abbey621(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
NoreenUG:
apc supporters are just incredibly desperate!
this pple would go to any length, even falsifying identities.
I hope u would all stop attacking the DSS now, because it is very clear that they were right when they accused apc of trying to hack into inec systems.
I douldn't put it past these desperadoes now.
God forbid!

You're so ignorant! Don't you know how easy it is for anyone to create a fake account online, what information do you have to verify it was APC? Before you accuse a party or candidate of a crime(HACKING IS A CRIME!) you better get your facts straight.
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by ajebuter(f): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Grandpa's E-warriors and E-gladiators at work!
Downright comical and pathetic.
But sha, let the biggest rigger win!

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Koolking(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikpeba bone story. We all know that you don't want to be seen as partisan. Your adviser did well.

All said and done. Your vote shall bring respite after Feb 2015. Keep deceiving them with your multi-twitter accounts.

Chop knuckle #codedteamFebuHari

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Jecintakia: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
In one voice All Igbos' say

TAA BUHARI

#GEJ till 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by bobo65(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Nigerians are tired of suffering. Kick out Jonathan now!

Kick out Mr clueless. Nigerians deserve better

I dont blv thr was any chibok gals kidnap till I get proofs

6 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
APCShiiiittttttt!

6 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by watchindelta(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
ok
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by yorke1: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC renting crowd and imposters since 1999

8 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Akpan107(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
PUSH1:
Ok. Noted! But It's doesn't stop CHANGE from coming Febuhari...
Yeah, it wont change anything, since Failbuhari will cry again.

9 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Forwetinnah: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
theshadyexpress:
Apc and lie oooh

What has APC nt lied about?

GMB built 4 refineries-busted

GMB-reduced infalation-busted

GMB did not plan coup. -busted

GMB marries daughter to anambra soldier-busted

GMB is not an illiterate - busted

GMB stabilized value of Naira -busted

GMB bought weapon for military-busted

GMB improved economy-busted

GMB get endorsement from ex millitants-busted

GMB get endorsement from ikpeba - busted

GMB and his apc goons want to lie their way to d top but they will not succeed. We will keep exposing the incompetence and excesses of their illiterate,despotic,and tribalistic refurbished and grey haired general till they begin to hide their deceitful faces in shame.

February 14 is d date they will understand that they've been doing a walk of shame all along

GEJ till buhari marries a baboon

Iseee!!

7 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Akpan107(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Nigerians are tired of suffering. Kick out Jonathan now!

Kick out Mr clueless. Nigerians deserve better
GEJ untill 2019...

No vacancy in Aso Rock.

8 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by dasrackhor(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:
He just denied the account!
its either he is under duress when he typed dat words or PDP has maneuver dere way as usual..U all know money can change d tune of some1...bt dat account be fake or something..Idont blieve ΐτ̅...Na ikpeba acct dem wan hack ni...wen more popular players r dere(kanu,okocha,etc)..dnt blieve dis 1 @ all,nt @ all..
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by ogene007: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
This goes a long way in confirming that APC are a party of liars and can't be trusted. They thrive is spewing out trash after trash without providing any proof. How can we vote into power, a party that has spent so much of tax payers money to set up factories to manufacture lies and falsehood, in their bid to actualize their Jihadist agenda.So much for all the talk about integrity, I guess they have a different dictionary meaning of the word 'integrity'. We need a law that puts liars and falsehood peddlers in jail. GEJ will definitely win the elections because their is no way evil will prevail over good, or falsehood over truth.

7 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by ChinemeOkpan: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
bobo65:

I dont blv thr was any chibok gals kidnap till I get proofs

That is very insensitive of you.

About joblessness, corruption and poverty?

Get your PVC and vote for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
You need to see the way Buhari and GEJ supporters were arguing at a newspaper stand close to my house here in warri. The arguement was so hot that a fight nearly brokeout. One calabar man even swore that GEJ wont get ten percent of the vote in his village in calabar cos people are fed up with him over there.

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by mazzi: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Another lie busted!!! APC ntoooooooooor!

6 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
If APC like, make them ship in voters from Niger and Benin Republic..they will still loose

8 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Akpan107(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Never will Buhari rule us again.
GEJ till we have a better alternative.

9 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

That is very insensitive of you.

About joblessness, corruption and poverty?

Get your PVC and vote for Buhari

740.000 jobs Yeah right. ..with 700,000 going to cow-chasing illiterate Hausa/Fulanis like Buhari courtesy of Northern quota system

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode / Nigerian Youths Seek To Takeover Governance In 2023 / Army Lied About Rescuing 172 Abducted Kaduna Students, 8 Others- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.