Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Need Help With My Car Remote Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help With My Car Remote Please (827 Views)

Car Remote Drains Battery Fast. / **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement / Car Remote Key Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by Abduletudaye(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hey guys...I need help with my Nissan Maxima remote control. The remote just stopped working all of a sudden and its so inconvinient for me. I just love using the remote.

I can use the key preferably but I like the remote better.

So is it possible for me to change the batteries of the remote?? Or.......

Please help...
Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by AutosBay(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Would suggest you Locate baconline he posted a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1004758/car-keyless-entry-remote-control on remote control issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by 0700Jesse(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
I think you need help with a brain remote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by charly24: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
0700Jesse:
wots d meaning of dat keep shut. If. U lack gud words rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by Abduletudaye(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
0700Jesse:

and whats that suppose to mean??
Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by Abduletudaye(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
AutosBay:
Would suggest you Locate baconline he posted a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1004758/car-keyless-entry-remote-control on remote control issues

thanks mehn..will check
Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Hey guys...I need help with my Nissan Maxima remote control. The remote just stopped working all of a sudden and its so inconvinient for me. I just love using the remote.

I can use the key preferably but I like the remote better.

So is it possible for me to change the batteries of the remote?? Or.......

Please help...

have you tried the basic of changing the battery or using the other fob (that is if it has two fobs) and see if it responds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by Abduletudaye(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

have you tried the basic of changing the battery or using the other fob (that is if it has two fobs) and see if it responds

i havent changed the battery.....whats this FOB thing?
Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Abduletudaye:

i havent changed the battery.....whats this FOB thing?

changing the battery is the 1st thing to do if the remote doesnt work

the fob is that remote which is separate from the key, here in UK we generally call it the fob

some cars have the key and central fob as one unit and some car have the key and the fob separate

fob = central locking transmitter

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by Abduletudaye(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

changing the battery is the 1st thing to do if the remote doesnt work

the fob is that remote which is separate from the key, here in UK we generally call it the fob

some cars have the key and central fob as one unit and some car have the key and the fob separate

fob = central locking transmitter

Ok..thnx..
Re: I Need Help With My Car Remote Please by 0700Jesse(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
charly24:
wots d meaning of dat keep shut. If. U lack gud words rubbish

woah..

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Name This Car Part? / New Engine For Toyota Camry Orobo / Ọbásanjọ́'s "Jet Amphibian Car" Invention Deserves National Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.