Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

**urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement (973 Views)

Please How Does The Car Remote Work? / Car Remote Starter Installation! First In Nigeria! (starts From 80k) / Car Remote Drains Battery Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by bysolaro: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Greetings, good people!

Please i need contact details for a reliable mechanic/engineer who fixes or replaces remote control fobs.
Someone took my car to buy petrol and returned with just the plastic case of the fob, no engine inside!!! My car is a Murano.

Please, help!!!!

Thanks
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by baconline(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
I sell them,give me a call ,its 10k,will send it over to u,will talk u thru how to program it your selfself,details on my signature
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by d33types: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2015
buying plus programming the replacement,I paid 5k..
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by blackfm: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
d33types:
buying plus programming the replacement,I paid 5k..
Is this just for the fob or fob and key?
Please post contact details of the person that hooked you up, I need to. Make a spare key and fob.
Thanks
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by d33types: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
blackfm:

Is this just for the fob or fob and key?
Please post contact details of the person that hooked you up, I need to. Make a spare key and fob.
Thanks

just the fob. am guessing your key is still okay..did it in in benin tho.@ the new spare parts market
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by DECOtech(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
d33types:

just the fob. am guessing your key is still okay..did it in in benin tho.@ the new spare parts market

Guy, u no get people number?
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by DECOtech(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2015
bysolaro:
Greetings, good people!

Please i need contact details for a reliable mechanic/engineer who fixes or replaces remote control fobs.
Someone took my car to buy petrol and returned with just the plastic case of the fob, no engine inside!!! My car is a Murano.

Please, help!!!!

Thanks

Have u replaced ur key fob? Please where n How?
Re: **urgent**car Remote Control Repair/replacement by BRATON: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello, Pls post contacts of the person that fixed ur key. I want to make a key for 2005 New Jetta.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Help Shipping A Nissan Armada From LA. / Car And Bike Shows To Expect Before The End Of The 2015. / Made In Ghana Car Finally Hits The Market Ready For Sale: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.