Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sales rep - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales rep (1869 Views)

Urgent Sales Rep. Vacancy For Entry Level Graduates / Vacancy For Cashier, Storekeeper, Sales Rep, Drivers (updated) / Massive Electricity Sales Rep.(ESR) Recruitment At IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales rep by debaj10: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is a customer-facing role in a small business.

Requirements:
1. You must be skilled in ALL arms of the MS Office Suite- Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Publisher, Web-Expressions and One Note.
2. You must be friendly, have adequate typing skills and possess excellent command of written and spoken English.
3. You must be able to reside within the premises or other provided accommodation.
4. You must have 2 guarantors.
5. To apply:
Send a text to 08166252749.
6. Interviews commence on Monday, 12/01/2015..
Good luck
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Position still available.
Computer training comes as standard job package.
Re: Sales rep by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2015
location please
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lekki, Lagos.
Please note-
You will be tested in the use of MS Excel, Access; and basic Maths.
Re: Sales rep by Amireel: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buh am nt good wit those packages o, cant i learn on d job? Nd pls wot kind of business do u operate is it a grocery store or like a shopping mall etc
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Amireel:
Buh am nt good wit those packages o, cant i learn on d job? Nd pls wot kind of business do u operate is it a grocery store or like a shopping mall etc
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Amireel:

This is a small business.
The offer is for only those who meet the criteria.
We're creating online portals and need to hit the ground running, hence the need for skilled hands.
Take care.
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Since I posted this job advert I've conducted several interviews.
There seem to be some serious deficiencies that job seekers have in preparing for and attending interviews.
Please, you MUST take time to read ALL of the job advert, rarher than wasting your time and money at an interview for a job that you don't even WANT!

There are lots of tips on NL. A simple search will yield a bounty of quality advice.
There's no excuse for example, for travelling from Badagry to VI without your original documents!
Haba!
Good luck.
Re: Sales rep by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls are people running away from ur job cos this is the 3rd post on it in how many years? Or u r seriously expanding?
Can I still apply?
Pls what kind of accomodation do u provide?
Hope ur staff don't work 24 hours or almost because they live in the premises?
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Guestartiste:
Pls are people running away from ur job cos this is the 3rd post on it in how many years? Or u r seriously expanding?
Can I still apply?
Pls what kind of accomodation do u provide?
Hope ur staff don't work 24 hours or almost because they live in the premises?
This is a general forum, so you're free to adopt whatever attitude suits you.
But do you really ask these sorts of questions when you apply for jobs?
Do you then expect to be considered as a viable candidate if you manage to get into an interview?
Do you now think you can apply?
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please go through the link below for interview prepping tips-
[url}https://www.nairaland.com/1798169/job-hunting-interview-tips-here#24436906[/url]
Re: Sales rep by debaj10: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please go through the link below for interview prepping tips-
https://www.nairaland.com/1798169/job-hunting-interview-tips-here#24436906

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keyboardist Needed / C&I Outsourcing Vacancies / Immediate Employment At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.