Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

IMAGINE! Oyhakhilome’s Church Had A Gate Fee Of N1000 For New Year Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IMAGINE! Oyhakhilome’s Church Had A Gate Fee Of N1000 For New Year Service. (399 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Charge N1k Gate Fee For New Year Eve Service / Nigerians Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For 1k Gate Fee Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMAGINE! Oyhakhilome’s Church Had A Gate Fee Of N1000 For New Year Service. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
The fear I have for God dose 'nt allow me to speak anyhow about any Church matter, but this one has to be addressed. Pastor Chris Oyhakhilome’s church had a gate fee of N1000 for Christ Embassy’s New Year service Dec 31st 2014. Haba!!!! Did Angel Micheal perform?

This is not the first time, as this “package” was introduced in December 2010 reason being that they wanted to manage crowd control.

My take on this? If this was for “crowd-control” why not open the gate for all and close it when its on full capacity. Or better still find a bigger place to accommodate more? I know that money for him is not problem.

Shouldnt we as Christians be Christ-Like? Even Jesus contain multitude, even gave them food to eat. I would honestly like to see a church invite people to church and give them food to eat after service. its not like they can’t afford it.

I’m not judging or condemning anyone’s actions, but am also a Christian, and they are some matters that will concern you and you can’t defend the action for public.

Phewww!!!
Re: IMAGINE! Oyhakhilome’s Church Had A Gate Fee Of N1000 For New Year Service. by smsshola(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oooops ooooips Op hw many time did I call u? If u love ursef jus dey look many things ar wrong ds days in our of worship. You do well sha but Bfo u kno now his disciples will almost burn u alive.

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Forgiving / Divine Information / A Small New Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.