Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! (32337 Views)

See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by manutdadex(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
bokohalal:
And some people are campaigning for a continuation of same. There must be something seriously wrong with the Nigerian psyche. In all honesty, some one should not have put his name up for voting. Maybe some other person from the same political party. This is actually an insult on Nigerians.
are u serious?? So all u can think of is make dis political... Gej na god na! Mtcheew
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
iiichidodo:
Buhari should call his boys to order ..does he not know an unrest in his 'strongholds' will lead to low voters turnout in that area?? Or must the illiterate cut his nose to spite his face?...
At your age?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by SUBMARINE: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Collynzo9:

Boko haram has the blame for that.
Nigeria has never been one anyway, remember all the religious and ethnic riots in the north before boko haram?

Leave him and his myopic sense alone

I think he was born yesterday

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by appini: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
He thinks this strategy will work for him.

instigating the Boko-Haram to be killing innocent civilians on one part of the country and singing insecurity in the other side.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by lakesider(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
in france less than 10 people wwre killed by terrorist. there was a presidential broadcast and terrorist identified .for nigeria,thousands die, president dance azonto ,Dss has no clue about boko.na only Apc tryin to hack inec paper data base them sabi .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by manutdadex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
lekhane:
Mr president don't have their time, he's busy campaigning. I wonder if he'll also go there to campaign
and u are here typin shit! So he shud dive in there rite now?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by RPPG16: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
brownlord or what do u call urself u are dummy with fish brain what is d cause of insulting Muslims hav u forgotten that 95% of BH victims are Muslim
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by Bigcake: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
bokohalal:
And some people are campaigning for a continuation of same. There must be something seriously wrong with the Nigerian psyche. In all honesty, some one should not have put his name up for voting. Maybe some other person from the same political party. This is actually an insult on Nigerians.
You talk like a stewpid child. Even the Americans cannot face ISIS in Syria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by umaryusuf(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
lakesider:
in france less than 10 people wwre killed by terrorist. there was a presidential broadcast and terrorist identified .for nigeria,thousands die, president dance azonto ,Dss has no clue about boko.na only Apc tryin to hack inec paper data base them sabi .

How I wish am a French citizen!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by NafeesaAA(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yesterday the Nigerian Army made a daring incursion into Gujuba a Boko Haram territory, they destroyed their base and recovered some rifles and GPMG. Many of the Boko Haram fighters deployed in Gujuba have reportedly left Gujuba for an operation elsewhere as such there was minimal confrontations with Federal troops that made the incursion. My guess is that, Boko Haram where pissed off by this daring incursion and probably decided to retaliate.

They probably might have learnt that attacking Damaturu in the day time will bring in the Nigeria Airforce into the equation, and we all remember how the Airforce dealt them a serious blow during their last attack. As such the best bet is to attack Damaturu in night, which they just did.

I made a couple of phone calls to Damaturu, from what am hearing the firing and explosions have subsided a bit. It is either, the Nigeria army have contained the situation or Boko Haram came and left to Gujuba after making a point.

However, by tomorrow we will understand the real fact on ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by Litmus: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bokoharam know that they are finished. Ironically looks like they believe hope lies in Western intervention. Western intervention could lead to a situation like occurred in Libya. I recon they want to commit as much atrocities as they can in order to grab worldwide outrage of the kind that draws Western sanctimony. They know that they have no hope in hell of holding and keeping Nigerian territory. They know Nigeria is too large and ultimately too powerful once we get in gear. Already, Cameroon, is begging for Western help - so i read on a link i followed from Beegleagles blog. If France, America or larger coalition is formed to help Cameroon they will inevitably want to intervene in Nigeria. Bokoharam wants this.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by oloriIT(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buchukwu:
Bokoharam shouldn't be news. Infact, they should finish their people, that's my prayer. If bokoharam and their people say them born them well they should come southeast and do this r.ubbish. No be naija we dey? Ndi ara

@Buchukwu, this issue should give every Nigerian great concern cos when BH is done with d north (which u r referring to as their own people) they will definitely move southward.

This is why we all shd come together and vote out this government that has failed to protect lifes.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by ASL33: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do they need more supply?

Boko Haram de franchising the north since after 2011 election.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by tonero92: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleojo23:
When GEJ comes for a second term, it will be hell for these guys. Now he's just trying to get votes from the north and that's why he doesn't want to do anything drastic because of the way some northerners are sympathetic to Boko haram.

But wait for his second term, when he will have nothing to lose. That's when you'll know that he's not as weak as people think.
i dont know you.... But God bless you and make u wiser... . Leave the fools who know nothing about politics to talk..... U are a sound analyst.... . I doff my cap 4u......cheers....#gej #2015-2019
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by iiichidodo: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
ayukdaboss:

At your age?
My age isn't the topic,innit?..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by musb92yahooco: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by okotv(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleojo23:
When GEJ comes for a second term, it will be hell for these guys. Now he's just trying to get votes from the north and that's why he doesn't want to do anything drastic because of the way some northerners are sympathetic to Boko haram.

But wait for his second term, when he will have nothing to lose. That's when you'll know that he's not as weak as people think.
if he couldn't do it the first time, what makes you think he would do during the second term

for how long will this huge loss of lives continue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by jvictor1: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
God save us o
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by daben1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
cramjones:

I feel like shooting you in your left ear! Moderator ban this guy!

-CramJones
'those that live by the sword die by the sword'', we'll not be surprised if we see a thread like this on nairaland; cramjones has been shot...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by jenbost: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why does Islam that claimed to support peace and love cause so many wars? truly, Jesus is Lord.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by tonero92: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleojo23:

i dont know you.... But God bless you and make u wiser... . Leave the fools who know nothing about politics to talk..... U are a sound analyst.... . I doff my cap 4u......cheers....#gej #2015-2019
tit:
this is not a serious attack.
they just want to create a nuisance and kill a few innocent people.
If boko haram wants to take over Damaturu, they would attack in the morning.
this gives them day light to see and exploit any advantages.
Attacking at night means they just want to hit and run
Or they expect their opponents to run at the sound of Allahu Akbar as usual.
u are just blessed with knowledge.... Cheers.... #jonathan
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by Smooyis(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
OUR SAVIOR IS ON THE WAY! OLUGBALA ARAYE
GMB 2015
Haba. Small small na.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by annurhaske(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
This change must come by his grace,amin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
All these abokis are not supposed to be in the midst of human. Reason i slap them at will whenever dey open their goro teeth to talk
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by mrnuur(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
brownlord1:

He will save those of us in the south.

God left Northern Nigeria the day they brought the religion of war to their region, look at what is happening in france and tell me muslims are not getting inspiration from that war book they call koran.

Mods I hope you're seeing this kind of comments. Do the needful
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Smooyis:
Haba. Small small na.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by creamylicious(f): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
bokohalal:
gbam!!! D same question I asked some months back..... How do you explain fielding a failure to represent you in d forthcoming election? Who does that? Seriously, we are tired..... Maybe until boko spreads to other parts of d country then we'd rise, protest and have an interim govt..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by odudueffiom(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ornaments:
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Pow embarasseder outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE

note: am not a politician and I don't belong to any political party all I want is CHANGE
bros go sleep u have nothing to post
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by eleojo23: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
okotv:
if he couldn't do it the first time, what makes you think he would do during the second term

for how long will this huge loss of lives continue

I don't think you understood my post.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Babsopey:
God save Nigeria. People keep dying everyday and those alive are in fear of uncertainty. And Yet our so call leaders keep using this as campaign point against each other. Why don't we fight a common enemy together, and then after we can face ourselves.

That's just the Stup1d1ty all these political Parties (APC or PDP and others) in Nigeria are exhibiting. I don't know if it's a crime for all of them to work together and lift this great nation to where she is suppose to be. Instead they are busy tearing the nation apart gradually.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! by hardbody: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
What is the update jor? When you unleash terror you reap terrorism. When they planned to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ they did not know how difficult it is to tame a wild leopard. The fire will consume those that set it. Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.