Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? (32313 Views)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Dexpro: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2023
I'm yet to notice any major strike activity in my AOR.

Let's know what the situation is in your location.

Stay safe guys.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by tballeyy(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2023
How can some one that doesn't eat sleep last night treck

72 Likes 15 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Officially, Nigeria is a joke

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Oga it's too early to notice anything yet.

Fight and you may die, run and you may live at least for a while. But there is one thing we should tell our enemies, that they may take our lives but they can never take our freedom.

164 Likes 21 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2023
It's early though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Zionmdde: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Why the strike?
Election was this year na. So who are we fighting?
Shebi Election is all about teaching other political lessons, so what happened to the tutorials?

I just hope my people don't involve themselves in anything strike, before others pull out and they turn the strike against them

124 Likes 16 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:
Why the strike?
Are you normal Oga? undecided

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by RoadMozart(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2023
I just woke up. Its quiet around here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Zionmdde: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Are you normal Oga? undecided
Not at all
Am still learning political lessons from those teaching us

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2023
The protests should be against the judiciary and INEC that have enthroned an illegitimate government against the wishes of the electorates as represented at PUs.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by inoki247: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Lol activities still going on everywhere...

Be like say people no regard NLC anymore na only the masses fit fight for dem sef...

modified**

Police full my junction like say na War we dey buh movement everywhere and GTB for my junction don open,..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Tonytonex(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Nothing is happening for now. 🤞🏼

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by naijaboy756: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

Be like say people no regard NLC anymore na only the masses fit fight for dem sef...
Going on by 7am?

You guys are worse that serpents and chameleons

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by AndyCole16(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2023
It will be an achievement for the strike to go on. It's a win for the masses

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by inoki247: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
going on by 7am?

You guys are worse that serpents and chameleons

Why the tears under my mention...

Please make your comment why're you pained 2012 protest people are already mobilizing you think that type will happen continue to dey play.....

No be people wey chop belle full dey go protest people over bellefull during Goodluck Era...

If my comment get you pissed jump and pass people can't av contrary opinion you guys will be crying everywhere....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by naijaboy756: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

Why the tears under my mention...

Please make your comment why're you pained 2012 protest people are already mobilizing you think that type will happen continue to dey play.....

No be people wey chop belle full dey go protest people over bellefull during Goodluck Era...

If my comment get you pissed jump and pass people can't av contrary opinion you guys will be crying everywhere....
Please be coherent for once!

Yuck!!!!

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Greystone: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Very few vehicles moving about.

1 Like

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by inoki247: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2023
naijaboy756:
Please be coherent for once!

Yuck!!!!

If I'm not you can poison ursef you're the one in pain...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by REDshouse(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2023
ibtommy:

Your mumu is too glaring to be ignored. Hope you ate last night? Hunger bad o.
So are you going on hunger strike .. or going on strike will provide food on your table...dey play..u better convert your data to money and buy food..

9 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:

Not at all
Am still learning political lessons from those teaching us
grin funny guy

7 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2023
ibtommy:

Your mumu is too glaring to be ignored. Hope you ate last night? Hunger bad o.
Oga, it's too for the abuse. Don't you think so?
Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

Zombie relax

9 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by lexylaw40: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Why converging at under bridge Ipodo market, computer Village.......this Obidients sha

9 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Ecos(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2023
INOKI247
And you are happy that people are hungry? U deserve a special slot in hell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by BewareOf419: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2023
The situation here is that when I'm back from work I will give you the report of the situation here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by inoki247: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Zombie relax

It takes a Zombie to recognize one...

3 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Dear NLanders, Una good morning inside this morning! Let today be fruitful to us all.🙏

There's absolutely no ongoing protest in my area, people are looking for their daily bread.

Do well to check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by Joyful365: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Vehicular traffic is high here... Some big companies and banks are closed... Some Small businesses are open...

Please all protesting should stay safe and not forget to do some basic things to protect themselves during the strike/protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? by maticar: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2023
Dexpro:
I'm yet to notice any major strike activity in my AOR.

Let's know what the situation is in your location.

Stay safe guys.
What is AOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi With Sheikh Zakzaky In Sudan In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.