Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) (2779 Views)

Incredible History Photos Right From The Time Machine / The Untold Story Of The Man Who Invented Alabukun Powder / Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Ezebuola(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
An Iranian scientist claims he has invented a time machine that allows you to predict the future with 98 per cent accuracy.
Ali Razeghi says his device can produce a print-out detailing any individual's life between five and eight years in advance after taking readings from the touch of a user.
He claims the Iranian government, whose nuclear programme has caused concern around the world, can use his invention to predict military conflicts and forecast the fluctuations in the value of foreign currencies and oil.
Not quite the DeLorean yet: An Iranian scientist has claimed to have invented a time machine, but unlike the car (above) in Back To The Future it produces a print-out detailing a person's life ahead rather than actually taking them anywhere
He says the device is the size of a laptop and uses a complex set of algorithms which took him ten years to develop, but has not revealed any concrete details about his invention.
Unlike the time-travelling DeLorean in hit film Back To The Future, Mr Razeghi said his device 'will not take you into the future, it will bring the future to you.'
He told the Fars state news agency: 'My invention easily fits into the size of a personal computer case and can predict details of the next five to eight years of the life of its users.
'Naturally a government that can see five years into the future would be able to prepare itself for challenges that might destabilise it.
Fates of the state: Inventor Ali Razeghi claims his device can be used by warmongering Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (above) to predict military conflicts and future values of currencies and oil
'As such, we expect to market this invention among states as well as individuals once we reach a mass production stage.'
Mr Razeghi, who claims he has 179 inventions listed under his name, has been criticised by friends and family for 'trying to play God.'
But he said: 'This project is not against our religious values at all.
'The Americans are trying to make this invention by spending millions of dollars on it where I have already achieved it by a fraction of the cost,' he said, without divulging how much.
He said Iran was not planning to launch the prototype just yet in case 'the Chinese will steal the idea and produce it in millions overnight'.
Doctored? Iran faced accusations that its much-heralded new fighter jet could even fly and that this picture of it soaring over mountains had been superimposed in Photoshop
Iran has been ridiculed in recent months after attempting to showcase its technological advances only to face accusations they were faked.
In February, it proudly unveiled a stealth fighter jet at a ceremony attended by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, but experts quickly expressed serious doubts about whether it could even fly.
A picture of the domestically produced Qaher-313 apparently soaring over Iranian mountains did little to curb scepticism amid claims the plane never actually left the ground, but was simply doctored using Photoshop.
Critics also believe Iran's claims that it launched a monkey into space could have been faked.
Scientists in Tehran hailed the mission to send a simian 75 miles above Earth and back in a Kavoshgar rocket as a success.
But question marks were raised after the monkey presented to the nation as the heroic astronaut looked remarkably different than the one which made lift off.
Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307406/Iranian-scientist-claims-invented-time-machine-predict-future--years-ahead.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Mancity26(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I guess it wil not work for naija bcs dey wil bribe it..shikina

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
story story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by emmalexabl(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Predict future ke...

As in weather forecasting ??

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by cirmuell(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yeah right.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by eleojo23: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Interesting.
Let him start by telling us how far this invention will go in the nearest future.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Baba419(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Schizophrenic on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
The only thing this machine can do is to tell u your age in the next 8years...
Can't predict no sh*it

Nobody, not even a machine knows tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is he MR. Peabody

1 Like

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by fr3do(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2015
I will try and keep an open mind.

They say it uses an alogrithm to tell the future,
what is fed into the machine as input? Temperature? Humidity? Population? Atmospheric pressure?
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by mpatu1: 12:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Its one of the devil's trick,only the almighty God can know you future.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by alotofgrace(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2015
GOOD ON NAIRABET
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Skykid1208(m): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Chai!!!!! Had it been I fit get am before election e go too make sense, because I no trust both buhari and Goodluck.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Mcbussy(m): 2:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Einstein's theory of space and time claims time travel is possible....if u travel faster than d speed of light,u can actually arrive at a futuristic time. lipsrsealed...honestly,I don't really understand that.

But he also made it clear that it could take man thousands of years to be able to develop a means to reach such speeds and even after attaining such speeds,man would only be able to travel few minutes ahead of time.

But this man's machine sees a future 8 years ahead of time without travelling anywhere....nah wa o grin

1 Like

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by nairaman66(m): 3:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Another Yaba left patient on the loose!

Not be only predict!

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by iPrevail(m): 4:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Double post
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by iPrevail(m): 4:11am On Jan 10, 2015
C0ck and bull story.. people ain't that gullible over here in France. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by eightsin(m): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2015
No machine can know tomorrow... just too complex
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by joshbouy(m): 4:26am On Jan 10, 2015
this one na Krishna, part 2

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by kentochi(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2015
This is full lie and can't be possible.
Don't try God.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by 100Cents: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Nawa oo...
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by sunkoye: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Negative energy can do it....bt I don't fink we can manipulate or ready for such now.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by thaoriginator: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
www.bet9ja.com on my mind...
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by godwinony(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
na to use the time machine forecast matches o...return and accumulate 100 games with different bookies...hammer for all eternity.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by ThundrCork(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
A technology that sees the future? That predicts currency and oil prices? Whoever possesses this technology will automatically become the richest in the world by using the device NOT selling it. I doubt his invention cheesy
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by briliantsak(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
I never think of the future, it comes soon enough...Yesterday is gone never coming back, tomorrow is a mystery, Today is all av gat. I will live today as if it it were my last.
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
And the said i should believe this. Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Iranian Scientist Have Invented Time Machine.Can Predict The Future(photos) by Mathematical(f): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Einstein, Galileo, grammar,Newton, Da Vinci.. all try to put on all this.. they all end up trying...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Didnt I Receive Jamb Sms On My Score / Hello / Free JAMB Computer Based Test CBT Tutorial (video Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.