Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? (2720 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit? / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by MoreThanBlessed: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hi. Please I need guidance on how to start and where to start from.
Exams she will write, where to submit them to. Schools to apply to etc.

Thanks in advance
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by NosaH(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
MoreThanBlessed:

Thanks in advance

first thing first!
1. Are you financial capable? If yes, then you need to start processing her school visa and travelling process, but you need to know the name of the school you want her to attend, know the tuition fee for the programme and also budget other expenses that might be incurred while she school over there.

2. If your daughter is still very young like she's still in primary school, you'll need to start some savings and form of investment for her in the future, if she's in secondary school now, encourage to finish with good grades in waec and also have conversation with as regards the course she will want to study because the tuition fee might varies depending on the course of study.

3. if you and your daughter can relocate now to Canada, her school will be much more easier before completing her secondary school.

4 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Facemask(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Call or WhatsApp me

We have a good package for students. Both in canada. USA and Europe

MoreThanBlessed:

Thanks in advance

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Karleb(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
Greetings to you sir.
What do you have for me?
No amount is small

You fit beg? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Hintona(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Followers of righteousness89 why do you allow a man of God to beg??
Gather here and donate for him

5 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Myzubby(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hintona:

oh that guy begging is Rightousness 89 and not Righteousness 89 check it out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karleb:

You fit beg? undecided

he is a scammer. He is not the same as righteousness89. His moniker does not have an "e" after "right"

14 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hintona:

that is not righteousness89. The fake idiot's moniker does not have an "e" after "right"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
.. Greetings to you sir. What do you have for me? No amount is small
thief. if u do not amend ur ways, u will die by firing squad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Righteousness89(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Whoever Begs you In any way for Cash or Whatever in My Name is a SCAMMER and A DEMON!!

If you are Scammed ! You are on your own!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Righteousness89(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
chukwukahenry:

that is not righteousness89. The fake idiot's moniker does not have an "e" after "right"

God Bless you for taking Note!

https://www.nairaland.com/6116966/whoever-ask-money-using-righteousness89

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karleb:

You fit beg? undecided
That's not his account. It is missing an 'e'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by adeniyi997: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow, great
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Dailymice: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
chukwukahenry:

thief. if u do not amend ur ways, u will die by firing squad
Sorry this is not the real righteousness
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karleb:

You fit beg? undecided

Sorry this is not the real righteousness
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by TheChameleon: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whoever Begs you In any way for Cash or Whatever is a SCAMMER and A DEMON!!

If you are Scammed ! You are on your own!!

There's no difference between the guy and Pastors asking for tithes...

angry

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by TheChameleon: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
wink

Let's see who would take the lure grin
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Daviddson(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Another scam format grin
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by merieam16(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
Greetings to you sir.
What do you have for me?
No amount is small
some people no get joy o, at of all the moniker on Nairaland is our pastor' moniker u choose. Obviously u cant make heaven if u dont forsake ur wayscheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karleb:

You fit beg? undecided
omo fit be another righteousness 89 o...cos e no resemble him account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
merieam16:
some people no get joy o, at of all the moniker on Nairaland is our pastor' moniker u choose. Obviously u cant make heaven if u dont forsake ur wayscheesy
Forgive me please
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by merieam16(f): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
. Forgive me please
Go and sin no more

4 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
merieam16:
Go and sin no more
I need your prayer

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by merieam16(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
I need your prayer
Go nd meet nairaland pastor he will pray 4 u, at least u fake is moniker naw

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by ArticleBeast: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karleb:

You fit beg? undecided
Na fake Righteousness89

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
merieam16:
Go nd meet nairaland pastor he will pray 4 u, at least u fake is moniker naw
My spirit says I should meet you for prayer
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by tempest01(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
MoreThanBlessed:

Thanks in advance

It is actually easy to do it yourself. First is to identify the program she wants to do. Check the finances and all, look for a good province and school she wants to school in...then apply for student visa.

She might need to write proof of English test or apply for a waiver, or casper test (nursing) etc. Let's know the programs she's looking at, maybe others could be more advice to give.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by merieam16(f): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
My spirit says I should meet you for prayer
i cast and bind u and that ur spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
merieam16:
i cast and bind u and that ur spirit cheesy
Amen.
Need physical prayer with you
Re: I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? by merieam16(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
Amen.
Need physical prayer with you
oga, me no get money o, na God hand all of us dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Designed Nigerian Army’s Logo With Arabic Inscription On It? / Explanation Of Inter-group Relations And Factors Which Encouraged Intergroup Rel / Lasu Screnning Of Non-indigenes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.