Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale (7539 Views)

Save Cost By Using Cooking Gas For Your Generator / 15 Ton Lpg/cooking Gas Tank For Sale / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cooking gas (i.e. LPG butane) is available for sale within Lagos area. cool

Delivery can be made in batches of 5 MT, 10MT to any location within Lagos.

Please indicate your interest and drop your number here.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by icedee1: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
laudate:

no pics no number what are you hiding, or you intend to sell air to us instead of gas,paste pictures with a valid and registered phone number
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
icedee1:
no pics no number what are you hiding, or you intend to sell air to us instead of gas,paste pictures with a valid and registered phone number

What picture do you require? A picture of the butane gas? shocked shocked

Don't forget that gas is a vapourised product like air, except that it is much heavier. It is not a house or a flat or a piece of land that is tangible and can be seen.

So let us know what kind of pictures you require, so we can oblige you.

If anyone has ever taken a picture of LPG Gas vapour before, please post it here.

If anyone is interested, please drop your e-mail or phone number so we can contact you.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by icedee1: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
laudate:

What picture do you require? A picture of the butane gas? shocked shocked

Don't forget that gas is a vapourised product like air, except that it is much heavier. It is not a house or a flat or a piece of land that is tangible and can be seen.

So let us know what kind of pictures you require, so we can oblige you.

If anyone is interested, please drop your e-mail or phone number so we can contact you.

Pics please. or you selling air.at least we should see what you are selling. it should have some where it is contained if it is vaporised.
pics please and a valid traceable mobile number. why should we have to drop our email for you,drop your details except you have something to hide
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
icedee1:

Pics please. or you selling air.at least we should see what you are selling. it should have some where it is contained if it is vaporised.
pics please and a valid traceable mobile number. why should we have to drop our email for you,drop your details except you have something to hide

Define the pics you want as it is obvious that you are not familiar with the gas business. Butane is a gas....tell us how you want us to take a picture of gas. If you have done it before, then go ahead and post the steps here. shocked

Bros, I do not sell items in which gas is contained, so why would I post a picture of such an itemr? Abeg, swerve if you have nothing better to say and move back to your properties section, where you have not been able to execute a single transaction because you cannot post the picture of a single house that you claim to be available for sale/rent. sad sad

Asking those who are interested to drop their e-mail, is just to avoid spammers like you, who have nothing to offer but just to throw empty words around on this platform.

For those who have something sensible to offer (unlike icedee1) and are interested in bulk cooking gas sale, please drop us a line at adcprocurement@dr.com;
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by icedee1: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
laudate:

Define the pics you want as it is obvious that you are not familiar with the gas business. Butane is a gas....tell us how you want us to take a picture of gas. If you have done it before, then go ahead and post the steps here. shocked

Bros, I do not sell items in which gas is contained, so why would I post a picture of such an itemr? Abeg, swerve if you have nothing better to say and move back to your properties section, where you have not been able to execute a single transaction because you cannot post the picture of a single house that you claim to be available for sale/rent. sad sad

Asking those who are interested to drop their e-mail, is just to avoid spammers like you, who have nothing to offer but just to throw empty words around on this platfo :-rm.

For those who have something sensible to offer (unlike icedee1) and are interested in bulk cooking gas sale, please drop us a line at adcprocurement@dr.com;

ah at last thank God you have an email now drop a valid phone number a registered one let's know you are for real.gas do have containers for your information. Gas bottles and tanks like oando,total conoil do have with their logo on it.get a logo and advertise yours and call it laudate gas, be at least innovative kiss
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
icedee1:
ah at last thank God you have an email now drop a valid phone number a registered one let's know you are for real.gas do have containers for your information. Gas bottles and tanks like oando,total conoil do have with their logo on it.get a logo and advertise yours and call it laudate gas, be at least innovative kiss

Bros, everybody cannot do 'follow-follow' or copycat antics, like you have just advised. I do not need to get gas containers or cylinders to bottle my gas. It is not my focus.

As stated before, I do not sell gas containers. And I will not advertise what I do not sell. So your advice is misplaced. There are others in the industry that sell such things. It does not make them better or worse. Good luck to them. My target market is different from theirs'.

All I sell is the gas content.So please swerve if you have nothing better to say. Like I asked you before, "Butane is a gas....tell us how you want us to take a picture of gas. If you have done it before, then go ahead and post the steps here. "

Am still waiting for you to continue manifesting your ignorance.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by icedee1: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
laudate:

Bros, everybody cannot do 'follow-follow' or copycat antics, like you have just advised. I do not need to get gas containers or cylinders to bottle my gas. It is not my focus.

As stated before, I do not sell gas containers. And I will not advertise what I do not sell. So your advice is misplaced. There are others in the industry that sell such things. It does not make them better or worse. Good luck to them. My target market is different from theirs'.

All I sell is the gas content.So please swerve if you have nothing better to say. Like I asked you before, "Butane is a gas....tell us how you want us to take a picture of gas. If you have done it before, then go ahead and post the steps here. "

Am still waiting for you to continue manifesting your ignorance
you forgot to drop a valid and registered phone number since you insist it is only the gas you are selling you don't have the capacity to sell with bottle yet but you are good at nosing into other peoples businesses
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2015
icedee1:
you forgot to drop a valid and registered phone number since you insist it is only the gas you are selling you don't have the capacity to sell with bottle yet but you are good at nosing into other peoples businesses

Na phone number dey pain you? Abeg, swerve.... angry

A few people have sent me e-mails and am on the verge of concluding a major deal, now. cool

Stay in your corner and keep whining..! grin
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by icedee1: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
laudate:

Na phone number dey pain you? Abeg, swerve.... angry

A few people have sent me e-mails and am on the verge of concluding a major deal, now. cool

Stay in your corner and keep whining..! grin
wake up from your dream.

1 Like

Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 12:50am On Jun 18, 2015
icedee1:
wake up from your dream.

Dream, ke? You mean you are still here belly-aching..?? Chai! shocked
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by LOUIS6(m): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2015
laudate:

Dream, ke? You mean you are still here belly-aching..?? Chai! shocked

Check ur inbox.... I sent pm

Or do you have a whatsapp contact?
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by cvtg(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
they r not selling per plot they want to sell all together
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by Olasultan(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2015
can you deliver 2 tonnes to mowe?
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Olasultan:
can you deliver 2 tonnes to mowe?

Unfortunately, we cannot do that at the moment. We concentrate on Lagos area. Apologies if that was not stated clearly, in my earlier post.

But if you send your contact details to my mailbox, then I will forward it to one of my colleagues that covers the Lagos-Ibadan expressway axis so he can arrange deliveries for you. It is adcprocurement@dr.com;
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by chibuking1(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2015
@laudate......I sent a message....plz.. I need to talk to you
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
chibuking1:
@laudate......I sent a message....plz.. I need to talk to you

A response has been sent to you. Thanks.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by chibuking1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
laudate:

A response has been sent to you. Thanks.
u seem to b very versatile as rgds to LPG stuff at least from or rite ups so far.... I did like to add you up on whatsapp... Some advis though on what to do because am someone interested in this business...bt I no d risk involved... So I need someone wit some sort of knwledg to put me thru
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by chibuking1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nb!... I see lots of pple talk in bout this..... Bt it seem UV got som indept knowledge on this.... Let me knw , if I shud drop my number
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
chibuking1:
u seem to b very versatile as rgds to LPG stuff at least from or rite ups so far.... I did like to add you up on whatsapp... Some advis though on what to do because am someone interested in this business...bt I no d risk involved... So I need someone wit some sort of knwledg to put me thru

Let me know what exactly do you need?? If it is a gas skid, you can get one from =N=2.5 million to =N=3.8 million for a simple 2.5MT LPG Gas skid. The cost excludes transport and installation. Those two can only be provided once your site location is known, and a survey is conducted on the installation to determine cost.

The cooking gas content ranges from 150k to 180k per metric tonne, depending on the gas depot that you are buying from. If you are buying from outside Lagos, the cost of gas could be higher due to logistics costs. Trucking cost per consignment alone within Lagos is about 55k to 65k for a small 5MT boptail. It could be higher, depending on quantity or volume to be loaded, as well as distance.

If you have cylinders and you just need to refill them for your customers, then you can enter into an arrangement with a cooking gas plant to refill for you. But you will need a van to be able to carry your cylinders to the plant, and deliver the filled cylinders to either your shop or to your customers.

There is a lady who sells new empty cylinders near my area for =N=8,500 per cylinder, excluding gas.

1 Like

Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by chibuking1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
The third paragraph is we're am starting from.... Bt I wanna knw the best way to store this cylinder(filled). Is it okay to store it in a container tank ? Within a nt so busy complex?
laudate:

Let me know what exactly do you need?? If it is a gas skid, you can get one from =N=2.5 million to =N=3.8 million for a simple 2.5MT LPG Gas skid. The cost excludes transport and installation. Those two can only be provided once your site location is known, and a survey is conducted on the installation to determine cost.

The cooking gas content ranges from 150k to 180k per metric tonne, depending on the gas depot that you are buying from. If you are buying from outside Lagos, the cost of gas could be higher due to logistics costs. Trucking cost per consignment alone within Lagos is about 55k to 65k for a small 5MT boptail. It could be higher, depending on quantity or volume to be loaded, as well as distance.

If you have cylinders and you just need to refill them for your customers, then you can enter into an arrangement with a cooking gas plant to refill for you. But you will need a van to be able to carry your cylinders to the plant, and deliver the filled cylinders to either your shop or to your customers.

There is a lady who sells new empty cylinders near my area for =N=8,500 per cylinder, excluding gas.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2015
chibuking1:
The third paragraph is we're am starting from.... Bt I wanna knw the best way to store this cylinder(filled). Is it okay to store it in a container tank ? Within a nt so busy complex?

Please clarify what you mean by a container tank, as I am not so sure I understand what you mean. Can you post a picture of the container tank, here??
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by BlackBaron: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Got any leads on helium gas?
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
BlackBaron:
Got any leads on helium gas?

No sir, am afraid not. We only trade in LPG for now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by hawwal84: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2016
laudate:
Can you kindly send the set up/cost estimate for a 5MT gas skid plant to delaw2222@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by YOLO1(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Please can you guide me through this LPG business? Can't just wait to own my own mini-plant but outside lagos.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
hawwal84:

Can you kindly send the set up/cost estimate for a 5MT gas skid plant to delaw2222@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation.

YOLO1:
Please can you guide me through this LPG business? Can't just wait to own my own mini-plant but outside lagos.

Hello guys, please find all the answers to your questions on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable/18

@ncollumela, kindly send more info to Yolo1 and Hawwal84 on how to set up an LPG Gas Plant and start up a gas business. Thanks.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by ralph1983: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Laudate,hi. I am replying you regarding your reply to a topic about someone interested in renting his flat and you stated you have a client that is interested in a place in ajah. I have a 3 bedroom terrace duplex well furnished house at lekki garden estate to share if your client is interested. Please call or whatsapp me at 07080565113. Looking forward to hear from you
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by laudate: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
ralph1983:
Laudate,hi. I am replying you regarding your reply to a topic about someone interested in renting his flat and you stated you have a client that is interested in a place in ajah. I have a 3 bedroom terrace duplex well furnished house at lekki garden estate to share if your client is interested. Please call or whatsapp me at 07080565113. Looking forward to hear from you

Noted. Which of the Lekki Garden Estates is this? Is it Lekki Garden II or Lekki Garden IV? Will give you a call once I get back to Lagos early next week.
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by ralph1983: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Great.Lekki Gardens estate behind Lagos business school. Hear from you soon
Re: Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale by Probz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hope someone lights you on flipping kerosine with those electric gas cookers. Let them roast your incestous dick and use for at least bush meat pepper soup.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.