Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister (10431 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Houses In Osapa,agungi,oniru Lekki For Sale (pics Incl) / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by sebali: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2015
jona's achievements are in mp3.
u only hear them, u dnt see dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by emeka2847: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2015
GovWahala:
Great Achievements by an Achiever GEJ.

WHERE THE HOUSE?
JONATHAN'S CAMPAIGN IS JUST FULL OF CHEAP LIES.
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by emeka2847: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Aunty people who benefited from this scheme(from those I saw) are people earning between N100,000 to N150000 a month as salaries............
Am so sure it looks so impossible to you but it's real and yes I have benefit from both ends - private and govt mortgage

Where the house?
Why is Jonathan lying everywhere in the name of campaign? For me I am pissed off with his lies.

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by DWJOBScom(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2015
emeka2847:

Where the house?
Why is Jonathan lying everywhere in the name of campaign? For me I am pissed off with his lies.

Walk into the nearest federal mortgage bank and make ur enquiry...........
Nigerian do well at crying, have your tried applying for one or walking into the bank for an assistance or location of the houses? You probably don't know what mortgage entails.
When Agric loan was announced most Nigerians went and got the loan(those with legitimate claim) and now we have the results in Agriculture....I remember a Director saying that the money is still there and they haven't gotten the response they anticipated from Nigerians towards Agriculture - it was quite a lot of money
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Geostatistical(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2015
how many goes to d masses?[
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
olajide8:

Where nah- and I am still paying N600k for my mini-flat in abuja? Where! Another on paper project- or better still in their mind project*

Lol. Even an Abuja resident is dumbfounded with these invisible buildings grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by RAO1(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2015
If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of
INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

Nigerians vote wisely.
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by vision2050: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2015
invisible house at otuoke.
subsidy buses at otuoke
his govt na fail govt.
six years no be bean but still he fail. so what is he trying to prove again? fail ? not in this nation again.
Vote Buhari

2 Likes

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Slickest(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2015
4 who abeg?
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Aderupoko2: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Lying is the father of steallng/ corruption.

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by JudgeWilson(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2015
[Olufemiolaolu Hbd man llnp.
Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by dasrackhor(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Obinoscopy:
http://www.punchng.com/business/homes-property/fg-built-43125-houses-in-four-years-minister/
where r d houses??Is ΐτ̅ for d masses or rich??How much per house??Cluelessness run in dere vein...

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by popcykaylah(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
which house be that?..lies lies lies!!!!Jonah and his crew don't even know how to lie again..

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
how comes this is the 1st we are hearing about this?

Its a lie.

Please make your vote count on [size=18pt]Fe Buhari 14th [/size]

vote for change !

vote Buhari

vote APC

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2015
common PDP e-warriors.

Can't one of you at least come up with some photos of houses? even photoshopped pics

Una fall ma hand!

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

You're kidding, right?
The most recent estimation is not even up to 20,000 yet.
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Oh! You're reminding us of the houses built for the polithiefcians especially the legislooters. How many common Nigerian can afford the exorbitant price of their said houses.

1 Like

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by lumyehiteryur(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
House given to the rich rented out at killing prices to the masses.
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by stigman(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
englishmart:
yet I didn't get one free house?

You see your life, because of politics you don't know what is right again, before now is it for free?
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by Shittaakeem(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
tola9ja:
Former super eagles star victor ikpeba endorsed buhari,

I will vote for buhari even he present NEPA bill as his school cerificate.

What about you?

THIS IS A REASONABLE NIGERIAN UNLIKE CLUBLESS YOBO ENDORSING CLUELESS JONATHAN
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by dayo23(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
rhazur:
I smell pdp paid mods....... 1 post and 1 booking =frontpage.
Nawa o
hahahaha.....no mind them, them no know say we prepare for them wella, we go shoki dem comot on loversday!
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by olajide8(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Walk into the nearest federal mortgage bank and make ur enquiry...........
Nigerian do well at crying, have your tried applying for one or walking into the bank for an assistance or location of the houses? You probably don't know what mortgage entails.
When Agric loan was announced most Nigerians went and got the loan(those with legitimate claim) and now we have the results in Agriculture....I remember a Director saying that the money is still there and they haven't gotten the response they anticipated from Nigerians towards Agriculture - it was quite a lot of money
Please people are not ignorant nor myopic- before you can assess a FMBN loan you must be registered with a primary mortgage institution and before they can process your documents you must be working with at least 6months salary payments going to their account - you must save about 10%- 20% of the the amount you require and it must be less then N5m - I think they upped it last year to 10m - their target are civil servants meaning once your are not in the public sector nothing for you* as a private individual you must pay 50% of the amount of the house including banking with a primary mortgage institution and assess to the loan can take between 2-5years because of the amount of people on the list and corruption "the bane of the nigerian fabric".
If you have not tried it please don't come to nairaland to talk about it- to make matters worst the payments can not be transferred from the principal to the next of kin as they normally say except the next of kin is working in the civil service* so what exactly is the FMBN doing O? Or maybe his referring to the empty private estates being developed by his friends and cronies from contracts awarded to them by him and his gang of looters* in which a block cost between N14- 49m, and people are not buying them they are practically empty- maybe in otuoke they have built 10000units but refused to make it public? #idontknow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by jaytee01(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Crooks and liars!

I challenge them to tell us the location of the houses, let's count them and see if they are up to 5000.
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by DWJOBScom(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
olajide8:

Please people are not ignorant nor myopic- before you can assess a FMBN loan you must be registered with a primary mortgage institution and before they can process your documents you must be working with at least 6months salary payments going to their account - you must save about 10%- 20% of the the amount you require and it must be less then N5m - I think they upped it last year to 10m - their target are civil servants meaning once your are not in the public sector nothing for you* as a private individual you must pay 50% of the amount of the house including banking with a primary mortgage institution and assess to the loan can take between 2-5years because of the amount of people on the list and corruption "the bane of the nigerian fabric".
If you have not tried it please don't come to nairaland to talk about it- to make matters worst the payments can not be transferred from the principal to the next of kin as they normally say except the next of kin is working in the civil service* so what exactly is the FMBN doing O? Or maybe his referring to the empty private estates being developed by his friends and cronies from contracts awarded to them by him and his gang of looters* in which a block cost between N14- 49m, and people are not buying them they are practically empty- maybe in otuoke they have built 10000units but refused to make it public? #idontknow!

well scripted and informative but lacked facts and filled with hate
Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by olajide8(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
DWJOBScom:

well scripted and informative but lacked facts and filled with hate

Well I point this out because I have visited quite a number of them and I have accounts with 2-3 of them.
1. Aso saving and loans plc - only gives out mortgages to civil servants I have an account their and tried assessing the loan.
2.platinum mortgage bank- same as above and they have their own estate you can buy into-
3. Abbey homes building society same as above but don't have an estate, they would tell you it takes a certain period or length of time in as much as the FMBN is on the floor just above them.
4. Wema homes I have an account their, they would push you forward and backwards and ask for one title or another title document and still tell you in the end nothing for you.
5 FHA, you must have you 30% deposit, and the houses range between 14m- 54m and you have 10yrs repayment I have an account their.

The list is endless, and that's is because, I went mortgage shopping -I banked with some of them for 2-3months before I was told of these criteria, why do you think most of us want change and hate what is happening in the system, it's because this administration dealt us a very bad card, from sharing of government contracts based on signed business cards from, state house -Aso rock- to practical stealing of monies meant for certain jobs we have done, misappropriation stealing of our idea's- to "are you from the south south?" it's our turn- even mortgages that's supposed to be for all, you need a note from above to assess it, state house backed.
And that is why I need a Change" voters card they refused to give me, in fact I said this some time ago, a common personal assistant, that writes memo's and passes files came to the centre where I was supposed to register and scattered it, not allowing - anybody to register because people were saying they were not going to vote GEJ in 2011, when the police came and wanted to arrest him all he did was bring out his I.D card and the police told the inec officials to close and that was all- they disenfranchised us- till date! And you want me to root for this government

2 Likes

Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by sam13(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fallacies....I am into real estate business its either the houses are on the sea or somewhere close to sambisa forest.The clients that i have through a mortgage bank are yet to buy any private houses that i have shown to them because they are also broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Both Interior & Exterior House Painting / Types Of Gutter And Cost / Hotel On A Full Plot Of Land For Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.