Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) (4446 Views)

Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
What would u do?

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by juianne95(f): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
O boy find new tin,weve seen dis bfor

8 Likes

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
O boy find new tin,weve seen dis bfor

Wen did only you turn 'we'

1 Like

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by juianne95(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
IamOpemipo:

me n my goons cool cool

3 Likes

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
me n my goons cool cool

Lol..funny u

1 Like

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by derrick333(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eat d egg n collet d cash

2 Likes

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by starlingbawa(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
derrick333:

I very much doubt that you'd have the courage to touch that egg, let alone put it in your mouth!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by derrick333(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2015
starlingbawa:

I very much doubt that you'd have the courage to touch that egg, let alone put it in your mouth!!! grin grin grin
No b wen I don high on spirit (vodka)
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by starlingbawa(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
derrick333:

No be lie!!! Carry on jare, nothing do you bro grin
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by tonybosses: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2015
derrick333:

Re u d gods
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by Nastydroid(m): 1:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Urinate on it,take d cash and leave the egg grin

1 Like

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Nastydroid:
Urinate on it,take d cash and leave the egg grin

Lol..i use 2 hear of that 'urinate on it' method when I was in pry school, but d question does it really work?

Cos av also heard of a certain guy dt urinated on stuffs lik dis and d something disappear.. grin
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:51am On Jan 10, 2015
tonybosses:

Re u d gods

Why didt d gods take the cash b4 u got there..or they jus wanna invisibly stay @ the junction 2 show off their wad of cash..dem b harry song ni?
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2015
derrick333:

Gbabe..dts the spirit cheesy

I don't wanna hear any1 say they'll jus pass by this kinda money without touchin.
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by qadeerkug(m): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2015
pie on it nd take d shiit money back to my home undecided
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by derrick333(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2015
tonybosses:

Re u d gods
Lol,de r my colleagues angry
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by SirBlack999(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Urinate on it and then pick it up with my left hand.
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2015
I'll get a long stick and hit the egg like I'm playing golf,and pray to the money,then pack it,nothing is as powerful as God
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
1 kick the pot
2 pick the cash 1 by 1
3 spit on the spot
4 jet away
5 cheesy
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'll get a long stick and hit the egg like I'm playing golf,and pray to the money,then pack it,nothing is as powerful as God

[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:

close your mouth. we done see this post tire for nairaland.

post new stuff please and learn to stay active
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Stale gist, try harder next time.. grin
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by amsoslim(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Y b say sum pipo sabi lie...fr dis harSh economy.pason cum dy tel us say him go pass am.....as fr me na simple fin I go do wetin we bin dey do fr primary skul back in doz day...na 2 pee fr d moni na shekina
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by amsoslim(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Why didt d gods take the cash b4 u got there..or they jus wanna invisibly stay @ the junction 2 show off their wad of cash..dem b harry song ni?
Lwkm...wetin cum concern harry song wif moni 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
close your mouth. we done see this post tire for nairaland.

post new stuff please and learn to stay active

Oga Ade, u are not a We..
Stop generalising, speak for urself.
If truly every1 av seen it, why are some members responding?

Learn to keep ur mouth shut when the post is of no interest to u
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:

[s]
IamOpemipo:

[/s]
IamOpemipo:

Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
ewu
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by Mathematical(f): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2015
WHERE'S ALAPINI OSHA
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by Nastydroid(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Lol..i use 2 hear of that 'urinate on it' method when I was in pry school, but d question does it really work?

Cos av also heard of a certain guy dt urinated on stuffs lik dis and d something disappear.. grin
i don't know also,someone told me too
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by ABEngine(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Yuro?? I will simply walk past it. Be rest assured not to find even the pot within that same fraction of the second I walked past grin
Re: You Saw This 5am, What Will You Do (photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2015
It is better to do what I won't have rest of mind not doing and that thing is making those mullah mine,manner from heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoon:watch Between Facebook And 2go Who's Gonna Win [pic] / Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity / How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.