Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

...... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ...... (661 Views)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / What Is Wrong With Trudigits.com / Web4africa Ltd. Acquires Alireta.com Hosting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Yugosng(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: ...... by DualCore1: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Hello Yugosng,
TruDigits was not hacked. The domain expired 3 hours ago and has been renewed. This expiry went beyond notice as there were tons of notifications coming into a "no-reply" email weekly and the notification to renew the domain was not seen.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused. The domain is back online and you can go on with your name search. If you are still unable to access it from your end, allow some time for propagation of the DNS changes that took place on renewal of the domain.

No other official statement will be sent out to customers as no services or sites were affected. To avoid a recurrence of this nature, changes have been made to the notification system and the process to have the domain registered until the year 2020 has been initiated (this process will be completed within 24 hours).

Did you know that all shared hosting plans were reviewed in December 2014 and you can now get 5GB diskspace with 50GB monthly bandwidth and a free domain for the same price of 3,500 Naira per year? The reseller hosting plans were also reviewed!

Again, sorry for the troubles and thank you for choosing TruDigits as your webhosting partner.
Re: ...... by Yugosng(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2015
@dualcore1 thanks for the clarification. I was quite very scared that it was an attack on your biz.

Yes, I noticed that the diskspace across boards saw an upwardly review not too long ago. That's nice...that is why we love Trudigits smiley

I will be going ahead with my name search and reg. and hosting.

Thanks and wishing you much more success with your ventures.
Re: ...... by Yugosng(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2015
I'd be clearing up this post now that clarification has been made, to avoid any kind of negativity it might bring.

(1) (Reply)

5 Web Development Solutions To Common Marketing Problems / How A 20 Years Old School Dropout Because A Fulltime Earner Online / Hackers On Facebook: How They Acquire Your Password.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.