Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! (2887 Views)

May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Pabloescobar(f): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Cocoa mall Ibadan is on fire right now. The fire reportedly started from the film house cinema spreading to other outlets in the mall. The fire service came promptly but they couldn't gain entrance into the building quickly. Properties worth millions of naira burning right now. As i am typing this, they are yet to gain entrance into the mall. This is a first hand report. Eye witness

MODIFIED......

I'm struggling to take some pictures. They are not really clear

Ibadan Spare parts market razed!!!!!!!

Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by misterjosh(m): 1:19am On Jan 10, 2015
Eeyah, sad news
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by tyson99(m): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2015
eeeya and no more fire fighters for naija abi dem still dey
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Ah! This time of d day..not good
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Scarpon(m): 2:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Fire service abeg
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by endy4oxide(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Hope they stop it quick.
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by addempsea(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2015
I was there yesterday, I imagined fire burning it. OMG! I can't forgive myself.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by addempsea(m): 2:53am On Jan 10, 2015
addempsea:
I was there yesterday, I imagined fire burning it. OMG! I can't forgive myself.
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by whirlwind7(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2015
These scenarios will continue, until legislation makes it mandatory to install functioning fire extinguishers and smoke detectors in large public and private buildings. Since Nigeria hasn't deemed it important to ensure that water is available to most cities, and fix water hydrants to streets with properties of high values, we shall continue to loose lives and properties to fires. This isn't a pessimistic outlook, but the reality based on the way we have chosen to run our affairs.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Dreal1247: 3:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Does it mean that the security men have no access to the keys?
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by pretydiva(f): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Buh y haven't dey gain entrance yet
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by jeffizy(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2015
There's supposed to be a large reservoir in front of the main entrance of that mall since the days of cocoa house. Maybe I'm getting my geography wrong. Its been a while though.
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Pabloescobar(f): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Buh y haven't dey gain entrance yet

Sorry boo. No cinema for you cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by emmanok24(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Its an unfortunate incident as I've been there this morning to check on my younger sister who works in a lounge on the same floor as the Filmhouse Cinema. Thank God no life was lost!
The Filmhouse was totally razed from A-Z, only a few of their stuffs were salvaged as they've installed some of the items on a permanent basis.
Firefighters I learnt responded promptly and have been there since 1am as the fire started some minutes after 12midnight according to my sister.

I feel bad for the staff of the Cinema.

God help us.
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2015
THIS IS SADsad

AND I WAS PLANNING TO GO THERE TODAYembarassed

BUT THANKFULLY NO LIFE WAS LOSTsmiley
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by Vikkiboi(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
OMG
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by seangy4konji: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hey.guess u took dat first pic from inside dome right by d stairs. Do u live in ib?
Pabloescobar:
Cocoa mall Ibadan is on fire right now. The fire reportedly started from the film house cinema spreading to other outlets in the mall. The fire service came promptly but they couldn't gain entrance into the building quickly. Properties worth millions of naira burning right now. As i am typing this, they are yet to gain entrance into the mall. This is a first hand report. Eye witness

MODIFIED......

I'm struggling to take some pictures. They are not really clear

Ibadan Spare parts market razed!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS :Cocoa Mall Ibadan On Fire!!!!!!!!! by CrazyScientist: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Beautiful Photos Of Mabel Makun With Lilian Esoro Ubi As Her Chief Bridesmaid / Mercy Aigbe Looks Beautiful In This Queen Outfit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.