Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) (38385 Views)

Davido Confess To Eating This Kind Of Burger Since Childhood While On A Drift Dr / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by contactmorak: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
On Saturday August 22 at the Trans Amusement Park, Samonda, Ibadan, MR. May D caused a stir at the Star Music Trek concert when he made his stage entrance atop a drift board. The fans were initially shocked as May D seemed to glide onto the stage without moving his feet before he stepped off the driftboard and launched into his performance. See another photo below and video...

Watch video of May D’s entrance here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1FbEyPj0kg

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/may-d-storms-stage-in-ibadan-on-drift.html

1 Share

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by ladyF(f): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Creative...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by odinese(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Confirm

1 Like

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by Ewizard(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am i d only 1 who sees diz drift board tin as a juvenile ish??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh bother!
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by jamalsky: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by dirtysexyjokes: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
was the mailman’s last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of
weather to the same neighborhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who
congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.
At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house
handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.
At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee.
She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom
where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.
When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she made him a full breakfast with a cup of
steaming coffee.
As she was pouring the coffee, he noticed a $5 bill sticking out from under the cup’s bottom edge.
“All this is just too wonderful for words,” he said, “but what’s the money for?”
“Well,” she said, “last night I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we
should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you and he said, ‘Bleep him, give him a
fiver.’”
The lady then said, “The breakfast was my idea.”

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by ggrin(f): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
FTC grin

MTN cry
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by peterezinw(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Isokay
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by Dottore: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Some posts are better left where they were created. .

3 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
nice one
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by superior1: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
I can't see the storm

3 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by seapson(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Creative...
more creative if he had come on stage with a red bicycle to match......................BTW u forgot ur LADY F logo

6 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by fiftynaira(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Airforce 1

Ur album u never still cook am finish Abi kerosine finish?
Come and see ur mates

3 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by jimfend: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice concept, Who gave him?
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by otijah(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
dirtysexyjokes:
was the mailman’s last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of
weather to the same neighborhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who
congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.
At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house
handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.
At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee.
She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom
where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.
When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she made him a full breakfast with a cup of
steaming coffee.
As she was pouring the coffee, he noticed a $5 bill sticking out from under the cup’s bottom edge.
“All this is just too wonderful for words,” he said, “but what’s the money for?”
“Well,” she said, “last night I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we
should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you and he said, ‘Bleep him, give him a
fiver.’”
The lady then said, “The breakfast was my idea.”
not making sense

5 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by boboLIL(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Dis guy don wash scata naa
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by lordtech(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by kenedy175(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2015
And it made FP.

undecided undecided
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by dirtysexyjokes: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
otijah:
not making sense
cause you are used to agbero jokes....

10 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by BiitchAmMe: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
My Daddy say dat hez goin to buy dis tin for me afta my junior waec.

2 Likes

Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by kayultimate(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
booked
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by Godwinfrank1: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Weldon
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Video looks like they all had a great time ..
Lol his intro tho cool
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by missKiffy(f): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
We yaff seen it, lets move on please
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by youngwarlocks: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by HonourablePomk: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
With which song?
Re: May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) / Odunlade Adekola & Wife Ruth Welcome 4th Baby Boy / Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.