Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos (1144 Views)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today / Another Picture Of GMB In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by Ramnon2: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2015
I have been thinking hard and long and have come to the conclusion that Igbos may get the presidency faster with APC than with PDP.

If GEJ wins, there is no jupiter that would make PDP not give power to the North after him. There is no way in this world a southerner would succeed GEJ.

With APC, after Buhari (an increasingly likely one-term presidency due to his failing health) it will come down south and SE and SW will have to battle for it. Even, before end of 2019, Buhari may be gone. Tinubu may also be gone due to his current ailment, at some point (that is a route for every mortal so do not come barking at me). That way, the space is opened up for others to compete.

I strongly suggest that Igbos give APC a stronger chance, at least at the state and LGA levels, even if they do not like Buhari to be their president. I do not know why on earth APC did not nominate Kwankwaso. He is a northerner who is doing quite well in Kano and has no obvious case of corruption hanging over his head. Personally, I do not like Buhari and I also would not be voting for him. However, I also would not vote GEJ because he is an unserious candidate. I can however vote any candidate, PDP, APC or APGA at the state and lower levels who I think can deliver for me.

Igbos would have been idiotic to constrict themselves to only PDP. So, I thank God for Rochas, Ngige and others helping to build up APC in Igboland. We are big enough to be in the two major parties and take what belongs to us from both parties.

Meanwhile, on the photos below, between GEJ and GMB who Is More Clueless?

One talks economy like the illiterate he is. Does he not know that the power to control global oil price is beyond him?
The other goes to Jerusalem to solve a local problem. Does he not know that heaven helps those who help themselves first?

Re: 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by Ramnon2: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2015
This thread is for independent non-PDP, non-APC Nigerians. So please do not bring your stuuupid partisanship here
I wish we have a better choice, these two folks, one starkly clueless (GMB), and the other semi-clueless (GEJ), would both have been sent back to their respective villages.
Re: 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by hyfr(m): 3:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Lol Aboki sit down, that guys face is funny when I picture him saying aboki sit down

1 Like

Re: 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by Ramnon2: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Lol Aboki sit down, that guys face is funny when I picture him saying aboki sit down
lol
Re: 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by padeolu: 4:42am On Jan 10, 2015
"I do not like Buhari and I also would not be voting for him. However, I also would not vote GEJ because he is an unserious candidate."

OP, you cant sit on the fence in this case. Not voting at all will make no difference and it won't change a thing, rather voting for your preferred candidate might do the magic. Its obvious this election is between Buhari/Osinbajo and GEJ/Sambo. the two of which may not be the best to rule Nigeria, but obviously, there is a better amongst the two.

Beyond 2019: If GEJ is reelected this time, the Igbo stand no chance of smelling the aso villa until 2027 or later. You and I know why
Re: 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by Ramnon2: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2015
padeolu:
"I do not like Buhari and I also would not be voting for him. However, I also would not vote GEJ because he is an unserious candidate."

OP, you cant sit on the fence in this case. Not voting at all will make no difference and it won't change a thing, rather voting for your preferred candidate might do the magic. Its obvious this election is between Buhari/Osinbajo and GEJ/Sambo. the two of which may not be the best to rule Nigeria, but obviously, there is a better amongst the two.

Beyond 2019: If GEJ is reelected this time, the Igbo stand no chance of smelling the aso villa until 2027 or later. You and I know why

I have no preferred candidate among the two. So I have more important things to do than waste my time on two failed politicians who will offer absolutely nothing. Hopefully 2019 will throw on us more vibrant candidates like Rochas, Fasola, Kwankwaso and others. Hopefully too, by then those people who put Nigeria in this mess would have all gone to sleep.
Re: 2019 & beyond: Between Igbos & PDP/APC +the cluelessness of GEJ & GMB in photos by Ramnon2: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Monday In Westminister! UK Commons Discusses Nigeria's Situation / PTF Scam Witness Against Buhari Dead, says PDP. / Amaechi Or Fashola Or Rochas or Al makura- Who Is The Best Shoki Dancer (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.