Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Message For The Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Message For The Unemployed. (18756 Views)

Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / The Pains Of The Unemployed / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by KobraSerpent(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thoughtful
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Mutuwa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
May we live to see the best of Naija.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Few comments here . well I believe all the viewers are assimilating the information.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Odebanky(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thanks
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by jessetom(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Booked!
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abeg lemme add my bit vote the right man to move this country forward and not backward. GEJ IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Gwan2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Diz Apc and Pdp brouhaha has occupied ma brain ooo.....seriously frm d initial wz tinkin d op is headin d direction of persuadin d unemployed youth to vote for change ....nice piece anyway
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by haibe(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
semochendo1:
Messages like this deserve the front page, considering the unemployment situation in the country, some people need to be tapped to wake up to exploration of their full potentials. Nigerian youths need message like this, not Davido just bought an aircraft or Wizkid just bought an estate, all these make many more intimidated and desperate. We need to get things right in this country, the Change we all sing and advocate now begins with you and I.
i totally agree
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Misogynist2014(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
I've heard this before.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by chimaujoatuonu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
papiforreal:
Just vote Febuhari and worry no more about job. He will revamp the ecomony that even foreigners will be trooping to take jobs in our companies.
I wish it would be that easy...
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by serialeco(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
In Connecting Dots Resources, what we do is give you a fully customized multi-million naira products website to sell and keep 60% of sales value. It is simple and straight forward. It is your organization and you own the business - so, grow it and grow rich by making a whooping 60% profit on every product you sell. Additionally, you also instantly get 50% of the activation fee of any associate that registers directly under you and 10% of the activation fee of all the associates that join directly under the associates directly under you. Joining/registration is absolutely free, so take action NOW. With this great low investment capital business opportunity, we are optimistic that you will immediately join the CDR team of associates and immediately embark on your journey to financial freedom.

To your success,
-www.connectingdotsresources.com
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
I GO LAUGH OOOOO:
A warri mum called her son Onos on phone;
Onos: Hello maleee
Mum: Onos that meat & fish don boil?
Onos: Yes oo malee
Mum: Abeg implicate salt & maggi, attach oil,
pepper & sentence the crayfish and other small
small fish dem to death ....then involve the
leaves ...after small time, discharge the pot
from fire. You dey hear me so?
Onos: yes malee ...shuoo, this food go good to
download with Eba o!
Mum: No worry, i don already detain some fufu
for cooler... when time reach we go give dem
amnesty!
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Toktee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
gede7744:
thx for this write up. l was thinking of creating a thread on this topic.but u beat me to it.

it surprises me how an able body youth will wake up and keep complaining everyday without doing anything to better his/her life.

so many things u can engage in to become somebody. the most important of them all is what d op ve said - MARKET YOURSELF AND SEE IF NO BODY WILL BUY UR IDEA.

Stop complaining and take charge of ur life
what do you do for a living?
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by PreciousGem(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is really a nice write-up because it is wat I experience also. Any graduate or under graduate who does not take this seriously isn't ready 4 change. my life has been a help from 98% strangers were close family fail to help u
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice points there. It's really annoying when I see young ones saying they can't be a marketer, salesman blah blah. ... but they can waste hours on Intagram, etc

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by 1stola: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmn!
Eyes have seen a lot in the labour market;
- How employers exploit the employees
- How HRM sleep with girls before offering them jobs
- How females are mostly favoured
- How employers pay peanut and still expect your to put in your best
THIS SITUATION IS BECOMING PATHETIC EVERYDAY, thanks to GEJ's 'cluelessness'.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD THAT GAVE ME MY DREAM JOB IN 2014 AFTER BEING IN THE LABOUR MARKET FOR THREE YEARS AFTER GRADUATION DO IT FOR YOU TOO THIS YEAR.
AMEEN.

4 Likes

Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by ozo13(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin Bleep Bleep syndrome no allow most niggas ooo.forming I can't do so and so job cos am a graduate.
semochendo1:
This message will be meaningless to countless number of youths who are not ready to take responsibility for their lives. I deem it expedient sharing this message after realizing that majority of us have resigned to the frustrating predicament of the national unemployment syndrome, and as such, many of us have relaxed, blaming the Government and wallowing in the "someday Isle", thinking someday, things would change for good, while we do nothing to take responsibility for our lives.

As it's the responsibility of the citizens to hold their leaders responsible/blame them for the national failures, so It's your responsibility to hold and blame yourself for your failure!

I gave the preamble above so as to provoke your thought and wake your subconscious mind. One thing we should understand is that as we waste time grumbling and doing nothing about our lives, time is going and the quality of that certificate you are carrying about is depreciating, age is a worrisome factor in the labour market now, so, what are you doing about your unemployment status??

The unemployment rate and status in this country is truly pathetic, in the true sense of employment, only 20% of us are employed, majority of us who raise shoulders that we have jobs are under employed, while the rest are unemployed.

Let me tell you a bitter truth today, if you think you have one uncle or someone somewhere who will help, my brother, you are just wasting your time, 98% of people who renders sincere help in life are strangers or someone you are not related in anyway, the rest 2% may now be family member, so, take your mind off that and get your thinking refreshened.

Let me give some simple principles from my understanding and experience. If you are unemployed take this simple steps, and see if your life won't change for the best in the shortest possible time.

1. Do as much fasting and prayer as you can, seeking God's mercy, favour and divine connection.
2. Go out everyday corporately dressed and go to environments where you could meet people that matters, in fact, you can go into any office, ask them what they do, and how would they compensate you when you bring customers, from there, you've created a platform for meeting new set of people in your life.

3. Watch the company of friends you keep, now you need to consciously chose your friends, chose those who could help your career or motivate you to be great

4. Stop saying I'm not a marketer, if you can't market your self, who will market you? Who will buy/ employ you?

5. Read as much motivational books as you can and see how many billionaires in the world rose from nobody to somebody,follow their footsteps,.and see what comes out of it.

6. Engage in a creative thinking, look for a particular problem of the people and how you can provide solution to it, so that money can move in your direction, there is no how you have what people need and they won't pay for it.

All these are my little contribution to make CHANGE in this country. I wish we are all successful in life....that's my sincere wish, and it shall come to pass.

Love you all.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Animal Care takes care of pets, especially dogs. We offer dog wash, dog grooming, kennel wash, supply of animal feeds(raw and cooked), boarding, mating and other firstc aid care. We also examine your pets and recommend necessary medical and non-medical steps to be taken. We do our best to make sure your pets are always healthy and good-looking. Our charges are affordable. Contact us on;
Phone; 07060661172, 08066030632
BB Pin; 33336E91
BB Channel; C004CFF24.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by TopFlightCeo: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Every Employed and Unemployed Nigerian youth should visit www.topflightceo.com

It is a Business, Career, and Self Development blog for both Entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, job seekers and everyone who craves for a better tomorrow.

We post job openings from time to time direct from the employers themselves. We also help entrepreneurs develop their business.

NOTE: Join our face book page and follow us on twitter for regular Job openings, business ideas and secrets and well as motivational tips.

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Flight-CEO/488294051282851

TWITTER - topflightceo3
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
True Talk, but the government still has a lot to do in creating an Enabling environment to 'market' ourselves. With that no one can veil the government's effort, as it will be an obvious localized criticism. Make no mistake, we can do far more for ourselves if the government do things right than we can if we keep living under the false claim of transformation. #ThingsMustChange
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by listenersky: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice write up
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by sammy187: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
brilliant!!
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wittylens:
To the unemployed youths :

you can take blogging as a full time profession..

Blogging pays handsomely if you work hard

You can contact me if you need help getting started
not yet a graduate but will like to know more about this blogging and how it will be of benefit to the wallet. Can we chat privately through whatsapp or so. My pm email is not working. You can drop your number. 07060504252...
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by ovanny15(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Great Advice, Thanks Bro!
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Teagirl(f): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Have tried all of the above**trecked the whole abuja marketing**the last interview I went the MD asked me to come sit on his lap(I thought that only happen in the movies) am so tired,, am looking for a nanny or househelp job now.. Life was much easier while I was in the univeristy
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by HoluwadareY(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=eleojo23 post=29667360]Nice points.
It is high time the youths stopped complaining about what GEJ or past governments did not do or hoping for what the next administration will do. It is time to take your destiny in your hands and do something meaningful for yourself.

still wondering y comments like dis has just one like while failbuhari/febuhari 14 or gej till eternity gets hundreds of likes. shows we have a long way to go in dis country may God help us, nice one sir and op
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Icecream4U(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
tongue
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by TopFlightCeo: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Teagirl:
Have tried all of the above**trecked the whole abuja marketing**the last interview I went the MD asked me to come sit on his lap(I thought that only happen in the movies) am so tired,, am looking for a nanny or househelp job now.. Life was much easier while I was in the univeristy

Send me a mail to topflight_ceo@yahoo.com

Even though you are in Abuja let us see if we can workout something with you on a "freelance' basis depending on how motivated and hardworking you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview / Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.