Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano (1588 Views)

Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors / Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M / ACTION MOVIE As Gov Wille Obiano And Okada Riders BATTLES... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by ojimbo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have complained alot about the rate of narrow roads and unplanned our state is, i just lost a brother yeaterday in nnewi as a result of road accident.
When next such thing happens again, i promise you one thing, i will tear your tenure apart, i will make life very painfull for both our state and local government.
Thats my last word to you

1 Like

Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry for loss. RIP to him! But, dis is what pepul wey sabi idioms they call "Toothless Bull dog.. Abii u fit cook for plenty pepul

4 Likes

Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chino what happened?

1 Like

Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by ojimbo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Sorry for loss. RIP to him! But, dis is what pepul wey sabi idioms they call "Toothless Bull dog.. Abii u fit cook for plenty pepul
ok, hope you will be there when it starts
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by mekaboy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
people dey oo.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by tit(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
ojimbo:
ok, hope you will be there when it starts

i am sorry about your loss.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Op is a bloody liar. All the roads in anambra are well tarred with gold and diamond. We also have plenty plenty mansions and billionares.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by asadike(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Brb
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by ojimbo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
The Op is a bloody liar. All the roads in anambra are well tarred with gold and diamond. We also have plenty plenty mansions and billionares.
hmmmm, like seriously
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by fluffybaby(f): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
ojimbo:
I have complained alot about the rate of narrow roads and unplanned our state is, i just lost a brother yeaterday in nnewi as a result of road accident.
When next such thing happens again, i promise you one thing, i will tear your tenure apart, i will make life very painfull for both our state and local government.

Sorry bros. But 1 death is enough nau! Lets not wait for another to happen before you act. Give him a time frame and if he doesnt do something when the time expires, you deal with him. Haba lets not wait till it happens again.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by PaulJohn1: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
ojimbo:

And tearing down your governor's tenure is the anwer?! Why not channel your complaints to the authorities in a civilized manner? Tearing down the tenor of your state governor can only make life more miserable for you and your people. If you truly love your state and people, no matter how bad or clueless those governing your state are, "making life very painful" for them and the people is definitely not a well thought option.

2 Likes

Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by divinegiftmodel: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
ojimbo:
even today one of the reckless illiterate onitsha /nnewi drivers knocked some body off the same narrow road. it wasn't obiano that did the road but his predecessor

Rip E. k. E.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
someone complained of the same thing when I inquired about Obiano's leadership style. the guy basically told me that Obiano is leading like "okwadike"- that he is not getting core jobs done, instead he ensures continuous feasting around him.
the person ranked peter obi very high. the person is not based in Nigeria o.
well, we shall see.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by ojimbo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
divinegiftmodel:
even today one of the reckless illiterate onitsha /nnewi drivers knocked some body off the same narrow road. it wasn't obiano that did the road but his predecessor

Rip E. k. E.
they call it common sense but it is not common to our government, i hate anambra satate government
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Looking at how most of the rich men in anambra state are relocating to some safer and conducive cities and states, it beat my heart how anambra state government have became inactive to tackle some major problems facing them
no good transport system,
No water board coporation
everything is just fall apaprt,
Its time we youths shall stand up against this foolishness of our government.
Obiano should do the right thing now than going for media hype
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by ojimbo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mr governor should do the needfull asap
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by asha80(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op you funny
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sowie bro for d loss, may God grant eternal rest to his soul.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by alaoeri: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
We told you people to vote for Ngige you rejected him because of his party now you are lamenting, when you people are praising Obiano then, I thought by now Anambra would have been an eldorado, next time you ppl shouldn't vote base on party/sentiment but track records not until then we will get things right, sorry for your loss.
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
ojimbo:

shut ur trap mister. you can't do nothing. to Nnewi and Anambra. rant finish.. sorry for ur loss....
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by ojimbo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
patmaine:

shut ur trap mister. you can't do nothing. to Nnewi and Anambra. rant finish.. sorry for ur loss....
na today u just see the post, abi that wet weed don dey high you?
Re: Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
ojimbo:
na today u just see the post, abi that wet weed don dey high you?

Shebi na yr papa dey sell am for round about

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Gov's Wife Mrs Amosun Warns Nigerians Not To Expect Much From Buhari / Ijaw Youth Council Makes U-turn, Vows Response To Jonathan’s Election Loss / Things Nigeria Has Done For South Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.