Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) (25970 Views)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by runsgirl: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Pay that man his money!

Coming soon! runsgirl.com
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by amsoslim(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2015
9ja I dey hail ooo in d voice of san sultAn
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by WINDSOW(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
My mom died in 2013, i'm still processing her gratuity and stuffs u'll be amazed at how all these civil service people handle staff's data (rats have eaten most of it because it's not properly taken care of)
Been going to all the schools she worked to collect letters up and down.
Ope,with due respect to my fiancee; U are so so so BEAUTIFUL.
GOD ll help u recover mumsy's pension IJN

U are beautiful Naturally. I trip!!!
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Make d old man no worry him self useless government
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2015
WINDSOW:

Ope,with due respect to my fiancee; U are so so so BEAUTIFUL.
GOD ll help u recover mumsy's pension IJN

U are beautiful Naturally. I trip!!!
Oh.
grin grin Thank you.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by emeka2847: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2015
What's the meaning of this? Certainly they didn't want to pay the man. Wicked people.

GMB until Jona gives a damn!
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by kaysman2(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=emmykk post=29660646]Can't The family of the 90yrs old man care take of their old man?

Due process and nobody is wickerd

Can you imagine what you are saying... you are going to get old too one day and then they'll tell you because of the system you can't get your entitlements that your family should take care of you.. Amen. it's not a curse brother it's a prayer angry
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by litetias(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2015
They better computerize all civil service records. This is the digital age, no time for paper records.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Orunto: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2015
There is no age limit to being fake! The older you are in Nigeria the more ghostly. And this is a kind of corruption we are trying to stop. GMB and APC cannot stop this, ONLY GEJ AS A MAN OF GOD CAN. In this particular case, let the Government commence the payment of OLD AGE BENEFIT with him. And that should be after ascertaining and verifying that he is truely A NIGERIAN.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by orlaryhincah(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Eniqurl:
Quite lonq.
Sent u an inbox via ur mail
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
What a pity..
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Godiloveu(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2015
holyboss:
Am sure that man will join us vote d clueless out

I bn dey suppport Gej before boh after this undecided

SAI buhari

Like say I even get PVC undecided

person! ur signature win award o LMAO
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
My mom died in 2013, i'm still processing her gratuity and stuffs u'll be amazed at how all these civil service people handle staff's data (rats have eaten most of it because it's not properly taken care of)
Been going to all the schools she worked to collect letters up and down.

When I went to the civil service office in Calabar, I was amazed at the sloppiness. Papers sit in stacks and stacks on tables and chairs and overflowing shelves. It's obvious no one will ever go through them. They just throw the new papers on top.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Ekeke1(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Just imagine dis rubbish.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

When I went to the civil service office in Calabar, I was amazed at the sloppiness. Papers sit in stacks and stacks on tables and chairs and overflowing shelves. It's obvious no one will ever go through them. They just throw the new papers on top.
I was told to go look for my mom's file in one very big room, the dust in that room ehen
I wonder why all the data in those files can't be transferred to a computer.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Anifowose338(f): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
This is very cumbersome and pathetic,imagine someone telling a nonagerian to produce his appointment letter before they can continue is pension. This is just a country dat has no mercy for the aged. Kudos to my then Governor,Dr. Kayode Fayemi.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I was told to go look for my mom's file in one very big room, the dust in that room ehen
I wonder why all the data in those files can't be transferred to a computer.

Culture of Anyhowness.

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Atigba: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
I blame buhari for this
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by EReloaded(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Blackchampion:
Omoh! d writeup long gan. Shaa i only read d topic n scroll down to watch picture.
Hit like if u did same.
Lazy generation. I pray the country does not sink further during your time
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Blackchampion(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
EReloaded:

Lazy generation. I pray the country does not sink further during your time
Malu! learn to respect ur Elders even on Public forums.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by texazzpete(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is one of the hallmarks of this PDP Government.

You can already see their ageist agenda when they scoff at a still virile and agile GMB because he is 72. In the eyes of PDP, once you're past 65, you're a dead person.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by emmykk(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
kaysman2:
[color=#000099][/color]
i have 72 yrs old father who retired from nepa.sometime they pay them pension late,he did not take as a do or die affair because we his children shower him with money.

Lesson to be learn be an entreprenuer and not go to school and work.

Do you think aliko dangote will be like the 90yrs old man?
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Osama10(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
When the eediots were deducting the pension did they ask for letter first? angry
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Culture of Anyhowness.
I wonder when we'll start doing things right in this country. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by japhmanuel: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Bro,
Who broke your heart ? A lady i presume.

The best revenge you can take is to face your life and career. Be motivated to succeed. So if she comes across your wife in your car and the children in the nearest future, she will regret leaving you for whatever reason.

Get busy and dnt engage in life wasting activities jst to get over her.

Regards.
thanks bruh
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by chlowi(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
haibe:
This country is a joke honestly cheesy

Serious joke

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by DoctorAshley(f): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
sick country embarassed
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by holyboss: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Godiloveu:

person! ur signature win award o LMAO
Thanks mam kiss

u can aswell help in promoting the ish smiley by sending it as a BC on ur whatsapp, BBM, posting it on ur FB wall e.t.c smiley

U never can tell, u might just b helping somebody kiss
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by jeje123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
veekid:
GEJ at work
Honestly almost six yrs no achievement only promising everyday!
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
haibe:
This country is a joke honestly cheesy
majority of the people leaving in it are jokers as well.
Re: 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
englishmart:
cruelty You need an employment letter that is older than the country itself?
God of our land.!!!! I was perplexed. a letter dat is older dan d country and d president. devil u have a lot of work to do because....hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer" / Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / What Can I Do When My Boss Treats Me Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.