Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! (813 Views)

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2015
If you can forget I will NEVER forget. The picture below show Gen.Muhammed Buhari , Gen.Obasanjo and gang after the Owerri Massacre of the Igbos.These men in summary presided over the decimation 6.5million Igbo Biafrans. Today the Igbos are killing themselves over Buhari and indeed have topped the list of donors to his GENOCIDAL presidential ambition despite the danger he poses to the existence of the surviving Biafran population.It is sickening....Tell me why the present generation of the Igbos are a LOST GENERATION?

Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by hyfr(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Show dem bruh. They've prolly forgotten. Once a killer and forever a killer
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by ernecy(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2015
All I can say is we neva learn from history, it's so disheartening, I weep for d Igbo race.

A leopard neva change its spot or apologies for having it,
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Chazzyboy: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Chai
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2015
[size=67pt]blame OJUIKU[/size]

Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by ernecy(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
For what
eighTHREAD:
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
eighTHREAD:
for trying to liberate igbo nation from these vampires?
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
ernecy:
For what
Leading them to war and running away to ivory coast to watch ladies dance makoosa and soukous while sipping chilled palm wine when he could have stayed to defend them.

Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
My fellow igbos will never fail to disappoint me. This same Buhari will always stand-up to defend his fulani kinsmen irrespective of the crimes they committed.

A former Chief Press Secretary to the late Governor, Chief Kehinde Olaosebikan, yesterday said in Abuja that a conflict between Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani would have thrown the country into another war.

He told our correspondent that a former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, had led a combative delegation of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) to meet Adesina in 2000 in his office.
According to him, “Precisely on the 13th of October, 2000, former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, in company with former Military administrator of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, had led a heavy team of Arewa Consultative Forum in a combative mood to the office of the governor in protest against the alleged killings of over 69 Fulani cattle herders in Saki Area of the state.
“General Buhari whose arrival to the Secretariat complex was preceded by scores of lorry loads of Hausa men and boys said pointedly at the executive council chambers of Oyo State that his team came to meet the governor to seek reasons why the people of Saki should not be dealt with for killing Fulani herdsmen. He did not stop at that, Gen Buhari accused Governor Lam Adesina of complicity in the killings and using his position as governor to pervert justice.
He quoted the former Head of State as accusing the former governor of shielding the culprits. According to the General, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation for the mass killings of the Fulanis or vengeance across the country. Olaosebikan added: “As weighty, indicting and provocative as the General’s allegations were against the governor, Alhaji Lam Adesina remained unperturbed as he only fired back with his own well- coordinated arsenals in form of refined strategy, robust explanations and effective engagements.
“Lam Adesina identified all the points raised by the General and simply asked the heads of the organisations directly involved to respond.”
He quoted Lam Adesina as saying: “ Before I thank you for this visit, you have come to tell me something, I also want to tell you something and that something is to make an appeal. General Buhari
has been a former Head of State,
Brigadier Marwa has governed Lagos for some time and with credibility… so you are national
leaders of this country. Even though, by accident of birth, you are from the North, so you can be
born anywhere, may be next time when I am coming to the world I will be born in the North or the
South South.’
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
Mellin:
for trying to liberate igbo nation from these vampires?
he was only trying to liberate [size=67pt]"Our Oyel"[/size] grin
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2015
eighTHREAD:
he was only trying to liberate [size=67pt]"Our Oyel"[/size] grin
get busy ok?no time to lazying around....
Re: Have We Forgotten So Soon!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Igbos beware!!!

PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan / Nairaland POLL: 2015 Presidential Election / The Buhari 2015 Android App