Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan (815 Views)

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods / Pix Of PDP Members Abandoning Their Rally To Enbrace Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by Rilwon: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
For real, this is happening in my neighbourhood here in IB.
They are currently giving money and clothes to touts in my area.

They already lost Oyo state to the opposition and they are trying so hard to mobilize hungry nigerians to their rally.

Smh.
Re: PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by Collynzo9: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

They already lost Oyo state to the opposition and they are trying so hard to mobilize hungry nigerians to their rally.

Smh.
The fact that people are accepting it shows how much the APC led government has impoverished the people of that state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by Rilwon: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

The fact that people are accepting it shows how much the APC led government has impoverished the people of that state.

Tell me the profession of touts in your state.
Re: PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by abudlhammed: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP is moriborn party in oyo state also in nigeria ...., they can't win any seat in dis state......, look and watchout....., feb 14 &28...., stay turn
Re: PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by HzRF(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

Smh.
Really

I thought Ajimobi has banished poverty?
Ajimobi is the 1st out going Governor

1 Like

Re: PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
The people are collecting their dues that has been denied them by the PDP govt for the past 16yrs

PDP fielding Teslim Folarin is life conceding defeat before elections
Re: PDP Enticing Touts And Market Women With Money For Their Rally In Ibadan by KanwuliaJara: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is it not a part of/for TOUTS AND MARKET WOMEN? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland POLL: 2015 Presidential Election / Stop Castigating Mbaka, Imams Tell Nigerians / Zahra Buhari Won Voter's Heart For Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.