Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. (603 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2015
BUHARI is APC's Presidential candidate for February Polls.
Now that I have told you who BUHARI is, let me say what I want to say.

As part of his campaign agenda, BUHARI should tell Nigerians that he want to correct his error during his military regime before age take a toll on him.
This would be an appealing emotional call to the TANite to shift their interest to him.
It is like BUHARI was that bad for Femi Aribiaala to say that people celebrated when he was removed from office. Many companys folded under his watch and I believed it was a pleasant thing for him. Many of his Supporters do not know that he was responsible for their sufferings during their child hood.
I would have grown up playing foothball in computer game but no, I grew up playing football on the street LOL. IT IS BUHARI's FAULT.

If he tell me that my children will play football on computer games and not on the street, and that he would correct his bad record so that poeple would rejoice when he leaves office, he wod have my support

I have said my own
Re: What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2015
True Joke. Why am I following you.
Re: What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
barristerMDGs:
True Joke. Why am I following you.

Maybe you once enjoyed my joke ir my post. Keep following though.
Re: What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. by valboy20(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
TEAM GEJ for the meantime..until I see a better option
Re: What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
@ OP: You can keep your vote, it will be insignificant as many Nigerians are now more the wiser; you along with the Clueless are on your own.

1 Like

Re: What BUHARI Should Say To Earn My Vote. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
@ OP: You can keep your vote, it will be insignificant as many Nigerians are now more the wiser; you along with the Clueless are on your own.

Ok. Thanks for your opinion.
Unfortunately, I am in charge of a pollen unit. I rule there. Would that be insignificant too.
https://www.nairaland.com/2085784/what-buhari-should-say-earn

(1) (Reply)

Naivety, Avarice In Igbo Politics / My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! / OIC Deliberating On Legal Action Against Charlie Hebdo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.