Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari (1436 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2015
"Abacha is not corrupt"

"We shall send corrupt politicians to kirikiri"

"Stop killing our people (Boko haram)"

"I urge Nigerians to put aside religion, politics and all other divisions to crush the insurgency". - Buhari (December, 2014)

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country"

"Religion must never be used as an excuse to divide us, oppress others or gain unfair advantage. All my life I have expressed the belief that all Nigerians must worship God according to their wish” - Buhari (December, 2015).

"I will stabilise global oil price (using foot soldiers*)"

"APC Governors are corrupt"

More...?

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Adondai..

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Vicotex(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Acidosis:
"Abacha is not corrupt"

"I urge Nigerians to put aside religion, politics and all other divisions to crush the insurgency". - Buhari (December, 2015)

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country"

"Religion must never be used as an excuse to divide us, oppress others or gain unfair advantage. All my life I have expressed the belief that all Nigerians must worship God according to their wish” - Buhari (December, 2015).

More...?
was buhari high on KUNU or some other hausa gin when he was saying this?

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Gmajor(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2015
this man is confused.
Just look at how He is contradicting himself

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Vicotex(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Gmajor:
this man is confused.
Just look at how He is contradicting himself
i hope apc members will read this and complement him

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by saintikechi(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
The man is too old to rule, he cant even memorize his mobile phone number.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
Acidosis:
"Abacha is not corrupt"

"I urge Nigerians to put aside religion, politics and all other divisions to crush the insurgency". - Buhari (December, 2015)

More...?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin
Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Acidosis(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari by Acidosis(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
dem don run

jan ja weeds grin

(1) (Reply)

2000 Baga Killings, Don't Believe The Army- Dr. Awoyemi / Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting / Government College Kaduna Releases Buhari’s Academic Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.