Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting (1434 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2015
10 QUESTIONS JONATHAN ASKED OBASANJO:

These are the 10 questions from GEJ at the
mother of all meetings with OBJ, witnessed
by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.
Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth,
and nothing but the truth.
Do read and draw your own conclusions:
1. Did you or did you not admit to me that
you knew Yar Adua was terminally ill and
that he would die in office?
2. Did you not promise that I have all of your
backing, until I discovered that you were
aiding and abetting sabotage against my
government?
3. Why did you say "genocide and human
rights my foot?" That I must go and totally
wipe out the entire areas affected by the boko
haram, irrespective of the civilian
population in those areas, adding that it was
being used as a political weapon by the
northern power block to come back to power?
Why did you ask me to forget about the
constitution and enforce a "total state of
emergency?"
4. Did you not insist that I drop Sambo for
Sule Lamido as a condition for your
support?
5. Did you not or did you not advise that I
stop the IPPIS and Aquila which have been
used to flush out ghost workers from the civil
service, adding that it was going to
"frustrate" the boys and turn them against me?
6. Did you not tell me that this country,
whether we like it or not, belongs to those
people, and that all the expiring oil licenses
must be put before them on the table again
without any conditions?
7. How many times did you call me "you this
Ijaw boy?" And then you will say "you
think you can transform Nigeria by building
railways and reviving agriculture abi?"
8. Why did you call me to express your
displeasure over the exposure of Buhari's
educational background and arranged
ascendancy in the military?
9. That was when you assured me that Buhari
was also terminally ill with very bad
prostrate cancer and that you have it on good
authority that he won't make it for much
longer?
10. But you severally assured me that you'd
give me a free hand to run the
government, not so?...

N/B:
Copied from A nairalander (Francon)'s Post.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by pacifique(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by DWJOBScom(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2015
i don't believe this
Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2015
DWJOBScom:
i don't believe this

what goes on in Nigerian Politics is more than meets the eyes of the casual observer or distant commentator...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by DWJOBScom(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Bamibor:

what goes on in Nigerian Politics is more than meets the eyes of the casual observer or distant commentator...

i agree infact totally but i try to stay "causally" objective wink - you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
DWJOBScom:

i agree infact totally but i try to stay "causally" objective wink - you know what i mean

Yea, I do understand your point and also agree we must access everything we observe with open minds...the intrigues of politics could be misleading atimes

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by 9jii(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Another Post from Babies Factory.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
I doubt this questions!
Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by hushmail: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
the mother of all secret meeting is turning out to be an open secret meeting after all

no matter what

wind don blow, fowl nyansh don expose

gej still on top till 2019
Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
crazysaint:
I doubt this questions!

What exactly is/are your doubts, is it as to whether Pres. Jonathan actually did ask them or Is it the veracity of the questions themselves that you doubt?

If it is the first, I'd simply say this is Nigeria and there are scarcely any secrets that last long before they are blown wide open...so definitely, with time the intricate details of the "secret meeting" will all be out in the open....

If it is the second, I'd just allow for you to employ your own objective assessment...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2015
9jii:
Another Post from Babies Factory.

Maybe and maybe not...only time will tell
Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by jamace(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
OBJ thinks he is smart but GEJ is smarter,

Old generation sense Vs new generation wayo. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2015
When I tell Nigerians that they have no idea whats happening in this country, they think they are damn too informed, when i see the elites use them (even the most educated) to play ludo like tinibu and obj is currently doing, i just shake my head in total regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
gboss4sure:
When I tell Nigerians that they have no idea whats happening in this country, they think they are damn too informed, when i see the elites use them (even the most educated) to play ludo like tinibu and obj is currently doing, i just shake my head in total regrets.

Well said! The majority of Nigerians rooting for one politician or the other, are blind to the actual realities and chess game that shrouds our country's politics. The unending power play that has besotted the country's Politics makes governing with integrity an uphill task. Cabals and political Jingoists are the banes of our democracy!
Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by yayobabie: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Saw it on fb also hnmmm mewa nsele

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! 10 Questions President Jonathan Asked Obasanjo At The Otta Meeting by Bamibor: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
OBJ thinks he is smart but GEJ is smarter,

Old generation sense Vs new generation wayo. grin

But in this their battle of wits it is the grass (Nigerians) that is suffering... It really is not amusing to me at all fa...

(1) (Reply)

Analysis: Jonathan And Buhari Will Share South West Votes Equally / Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London / Photos : President Jonathan Visits Troops In Mubi, Baga & Maiduguri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.