Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (5847 Views)

Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fatalveli(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Trypa(f): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
Tags: MaziOmenuko, Queenxstar(f), Bluestarry(m),
SammyHoe(m), D9ty7(m), JeffreyJamez(m),
LogoDWhiz(m), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen
(m), onihaxy, Seun(m), JigsawKillah(m),
AudreyTimms(f), PrettySpicey(f),
Therock5555(m), kayemjay(m), LarrySun(m),
Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), Jennimma(f),
Fembleez1(m), safarigirl(f), vonn(f), princesa
(f), Hameenat94(f), mistytohcute(f),
TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen(m),
Onemansquad(m)

Kingphilips, Thronekid, kinwayne, Trypa, labaski, handie, adewealth, stuff, crystal saint, diamondwriter, harjiborlar, harzardous, flakkydagirl, whitemosquito, ishilove, Dyounstar, chistar, touchmeder, Vantee, dicefrost, stefikal, queenelly, mznelly, tiffanyj, standd, laykorn, laykhorn, Therock999grin, madzukovic, kayemjay. And so on.

Am present
Re: . by kwencypresh(f): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
haba
Re: . by CrazyScientist: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin great flogging!
Re: . by harjibolar10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
I haven't read the story, but I will(surely)

Oga fatal, which kind level now, you get two unfinish story, now you add another one(making it three), you no pitty your readers ni... And you know the 2 stories, anre not the type of stoy, that one can just let go off like that, same as this one also, cos this one gaan go surely bad.

Anyways, I'm just saying my mind ni, because anywhere you go, I go dey follow follow you, I gat your back thou

Now find me a sit for front, I don land oo
Re: . by D9ty7(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na inside pluto this school dey ni? Which school dey punish students because they are not with a wristwatch? Na by force to tie something around your wrist?
Teachers punish students more for socks, shoes and neatness, how come wristwatch? I just dey ask ni o.
Na for where JSS3 student dey fall in love? By Nigeria's system of education, a JSS3 student should be between the age bracket 12-14 or thereabout. Shey na early puberty ni? Wetin I dey talk sef?
Now let me do the needful.
The way you described the Mr Taiwo scene, which sane teacher would ask his students if they were flirting. Its totally uncalled for. Even the mad teachers we had then in school won't ask such question even if you are holding hands.
Or maybe I missed something. You told us you are chatting with Hadijat, just normal talk talk. Which one be flirting again. Me I fear your teachers o.
JSS3 student prefect? I think there is a mistake somewhere, is the school just coming up or it doesn't have the senior class?
I know this story is a fiction, but you can try and make it real.
It seemed the teachers have singled out Tosin and his brother cos from the way you described the entry of your teachers, one would think they wanted to punish an offender or law breaker, but asking Tosin the multiplication table '14' actually killed the vibe. I may be wrong tho.
What am I saying sef? Lemme drop my pen into the basket of... basket of what sef? She kip it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by D9ty7(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trypa:

Am present
I think you shouldn't have quoted the whole post. To avoid unecessary mentions.
Re: . by Fembleez1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am here,be back soon to read,my team dey play now wink
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Haba oga fatal na. What about d oda 3stories? Mmmmmm......
Re: . by donPhill(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
got no mention.....following though...
Re: . by Trypa(f): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
D9ty7:

I think you shouldn't have quoted the whole post. To avoid unecessary mentions.

Awww tnks dear n am sorry
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
D9ty7:
Na inside pluto this school dey ni? Which school dey punish students because they are not with a wristwatch? Na by force to tie something around your wrist?
Teachers punish students more for socks, shoes and neatness, how come wristwatch? I just dey ask ni o.
Na for where JSS3 student dey fall in love? By Nigeria's system of education, a JSS3 student should be between the age bracket 12-14 or thereabout. Shey na early puberty ni? Wetin I dey talk sef?
Now let me do the needful.
The way you described the Mr Taiwo scene, which sane teacher would ask his students if they were flirting. Its totally uncalled for. Even the mad teachers we had then in school won't ask such question even if you are holding hands.
Or maybe I missed something. You told us you are chatting with Hadijat, just normal talk talk. Which one be flirting again. Me I fear your teachers o.
JSS3 student prefect? I think there is a mistake somewhere, is the school just coming up or it doesn't have the senior class?
I know this story is a fiction, but you can try and make it real.
It seemed the teachers have singled out Tosin and his brother cos from the way you described the entry of your teachers, one would think they wanted to punish an offender or law breaker, but asking Tosin the multiplication table '14' actually killed the vibe. I may be wrong tho.
What am I saying sef? Lemme drop my pen into the basket of... basket of what sef? She kip it up.
This ain't no fiction, I dated my 1st gf when I was 13, whereas, we are the first set of students in our school, we have no senior. About Tobi and tosin's matter, I'll still discuss about it. And about the puberty stuff, I've seen a 13 years old girl got pregnant, her baby may be 2-3 years now. All what I'm telling you is real, I school at Lag.isl and nothing is impossible there, even my younger brother started having sex at 14, I caught him red handed with a girl in our house. Hope I've justified the critics, and believe me I want more of it! Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trypa:

Am present
u're wlcm ma'am, pls enjoy your stay
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
harjibolar10:
I haven't read the story, but I will(surely)

Oga fatal, which kind level now, you get two unfinish story, now you add another one(making it three), you no pitty your readers ni... And you know the 2 stories, anre not the type of stoy, that one can just let go off like that, same as this one also, cos this one gaan go surely bad.

Anyways, I'm just saying my mind ni, because anywhere you go, I go dey follow follow you, I gat your back thou

Now find me a sit for front, I don land oo
Actually bro, I hate it when I write and receive less or no comments or critics at all, it makes me feel I'm not making sense, I only wanted to improve my writing skills that's the main reason I write at the sexuality section, and I guess I'm not wanted theregrin this is actually where I belong
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fembleez1:
Am here,be back soon to read,my team dey play now wink
heh, no tell me say u dey support liverpool ooo.
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:
grin great flogging!
indeed
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bluestarry:
The life that starts something will surely finish it. How body bro
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
donPhill:
got no mention.....following though...
I'm sorry bro, u are highly welcomed
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Techno4life, pricelesslove, kocvalour, timcy, jasminelilian, sweetdreamer, shankies, princefame, mcweber, Tharuthlxx, Isaac, HBG, crazyscientist, ghostwriter, julietAkk, smartshadow, helenbee, beebeeoohgrin, frank317, bunsky, daughterzion, melancholy, ocean2015, radicalove, chinweblinkz, Exislove, lordtime001, simonhabby, Sussanajohnson, theorbiter, diamondwriter, glowingscenes, pabon, ghottoboy, calmdove, almacherish, emmykul4love, seventysevenmansquad, gracile, flakeey, rapmike, oghenekome, princessusan, u all are invited.

Update dropping soonest.

Mr. Makaveligrin

Fatalveli

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by CrazyScientist: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli ,have you heard from smallpeni.. ?
Re: . by JulietAKK(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
Techno4life, pricelesslove, kocvalour, timcy, jasminelilian, sweetdreamer, shankies, princefame, mcweber, Tharuthlxx, Isaac, HBG, crazyscientist, ghostwriter, julietAkk, smartshadow, helenbee, beebeeoohgrin, frank317, bunsky, daughterzion, melancholy, ocean2015, radicalove, chinweblinkz, Exislove, lordtime001, simonhabby, Sussanajohnson, theorbiter, diamondwriter, glowingscenes, pabon, ghottoboy, calmdove, almacherish, emmykul4love, seventysevenmansquad, gracile, flakeey, rapmike, oghenekome, princessusan, u all are invited.

Update dropping soonest.

Mr. Makaveligrin

Fatalveli
I'm here
Re: . by Calmdove(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Okkk...
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Fatalveli ,have you heard from smallpeni.. ?
no I haven't, do you have his contact.
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by harjibolar10(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bluestarry:
Oga, if ah hear!!!

Who offended the gods nko?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
busky
i'm here sir
Re: . by CrazyScientist: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
no I haven't, do you have his contact.

Yea, its moi lipsrsealed

Ban ending in February.
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Yea, its moi lipsrsealed

Ban ending in February.
U mean he was banned since last year till february! Shey the guy be boko-haram nii
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Crazyscientist, I just view smallpenis profile an he was last seen today @ 4:36pm.

And you said he's been banned till feb
Re: . by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:

Update dropping soonest.

Mr. Makaveligrin

Fatalveli
on problem bro, i was here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / The Etisalat Flash Fiction Contest Has Started. These Are My 7 Best Stories / My Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.