Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,107 members, 7,867,184 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma (12827 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 1:51am On Jan 18, 2015
ileobatojo:

The simple answer is yes.

You on the other hand need some meds for your hallucinations. Or a straight jacket.
O lawdy lawd, the irony flew way over her head..

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 1:57am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:
you're the one In Delusion. What makes you think I visited the thread again until the day I made the comment?
This is an old thread that I wasn't even following actively until the day I clicked on it again and read from where I stopped before.

Really your impression is that I follow people who insult you around to know when they will?
As in what?

Get off the crack.
See how you have steadily but surely got yourself to that place where no one else can know if you've been reading the thread or not, except you? grin

That's how you know someone who is sneaky.

The crack is good, gets the neurons firing...want some? cool

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 18, 2015
crackhaus:

O lawdy lawd, the irony flew way over her head..

Lmao. No, actually, the irony flew over your head.

Dumbass. Your lack of comprehension and pseudointellect has been your undoing for the entirety of this thread.
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by cococandy(f): 2:03am On Jan 18, 2015
crackhaus:

See how you have steadily but surely got yourself to that place where no one else can know if you've been reading the thread or not, except you? grin

That's how you know someone who is sneaky.

The crack is good, gets the neurons firing...want some? cool

Except you're on my tablet, only you know how you could have known if I was following the thread actively until the day i commented or not.
Did I even notice the dates on which each comment was made until you snooped it out because such little things mean HUGE deal you

Keep seeing ghosts in the shadows.
Your discomfort not mine.

Or maybe you're right I'm after you because you
Stole my girlfriend.

Sigh undecided
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 2:15am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:

[s]Except you're on my tablet, only you know how you could have known if I was following the thread actively until the day i commented or not.
Did I even notice the dates on which each comment was made until you snooped it out because such little things mean HUGE deal you

Keep seeing ghosts in the shadows.
Your discomfort not mine.

Or maybe you're right I'm after you because you
Stole my girlfriend.

Sigh undecided [/s]
You don't want the crack? grin
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by cococandy(f): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2015
crackhaus:

You don't want the crack? grin
it is not funny. Not in the least .
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 2:28am On Jan 18, 2015
ileobatojo:

Lmao. No, actually, the irony flew over your head.

Dumbass. Your lack of comprehension and pseudointellect has been your undoing for the entirety of this thread.
I told you I have your medicine - you are now so confused that your irony is flying over my irony which is flying over your head, and almost running you into that high-tension wire I've been warning ya about.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:
it is not funny. Not in the least .
So you don't want the crack then? grin
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 18, 2015
crackhaus:

I told you I have your medicine - you are now so confused that your irony is flying over my irony which is flying over your head, and almost running you into that high-tension wire I've been warning ya about.

Stop babbling. Speak up clearly and own your stupidity.

You did not comprehend what I did there, it's that simple. No need to stutter and mumble.
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 2:52am On Jan 18, 2015
ileobatojo:

Stop babbling. Speak up clearly and own your stupidity.

You did not comprehend what I did there, it's that simple. No need to stutter and mumble.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by BlackLeopard(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
crackhaus:

First, you were interested in knowing what is more important to me - now, you're concerning yourself with the way some guys present themselves on this thread.
Aren't you seeing the correlation yet?

It's right there in your comment @bold, you're sick!

Go have the argument you long for with 5minsmadness, he's the one you're looking for - definitely not me.

Ain't got time for boys who are obsessed with what I find important or how I present myself...pathetic.

Bro you better read derailing for dummies, because you're doing it wrong. grin

Again: Agreeing with bleeped up s8it done while it's being done and not doing something against it when one CAN is putting one as guilty as the one who does it. The guilt may be different level. But it's still THERE.

And in fact this topic still isn't about criticizing you for YOU. It's about criticizing you for values and s8it you agree with that simply can't be condoned. That has nothing to do with some disliking you or persecutory complex you seem to be having whatsoever.

Get over yourself bro.
We're still talking about not having men like you get ANYONE an idea that torture and r&pe and mutilation of women of any age is right.

And you STILL say 'look at the OTHER guy'? Jeez. Bro this ain't about who us started this fuxkery but so it ain't CONTINUED.

I really don't think a lil girl laying somewhere in pain is effing curious WHO is it that caused that much hurt. At that point of pain? It doesn't fuc-ing MATTER. That it STOPS does.

1 Like

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by BlackLeopard(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
@crackhaus:

Good gif choice: a white man don't care and would laugh bout this shit.

Well that puts things in perspective sha.

Hate to break it to you but white 'culture' will do s&it for you when you're in trouble. You really better start caring bout ye fellow BLACKS.
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by crackhaus: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackLeopard:

[s]Bro you better read derailing for dummies, because you're doing it wrong. grin

Again: Agreeing with bleeped up s8it done while it's being done and not doing something against it when one CAN is putting one as guilty as the one who does it. The guilt may be different level. But it's still THERE.

And in fact this topic still isn't about criticizing you for YOU. It's about criticizing you for values and s8it you agree with that simply can't be condoned. That has nothing to do with some disliking you or persecutory complex you seem to be having whatsoever.

Get over yourself bro.
We're still talking about not having men like you get ANYONE an idea that torture and r&pe and mutilation of women of any age is right.

And you STILL say 'look at the OTHER guy'? Jeez. Bro this ain't about who us started this fuxkery but so it ain't CONTINUED.

I really don't think a lil girl laying somewhere in pain is effing curious WHO is it that caused that much hurt. At that point of pain? It doesn't fuc-ing MATTER. That it STOPS does.[/s]

BlackLeopard:
[s]@crackhaus:

Good gif choice: a white man don't care and would laugh bout this shit.

Well that puts things in perspective sha.

Hate to break it to you but white 'culture' will do s&it for you when you're in trouble. You really better start caring bout ye fellow BLACKS.[/s]
Oh for the love of Moses, this little b!tch came back to drop a load of I-think-i-know-what-I'm-talking-about.

Nigga fvck off, I honestly do not care for you or your blind opinions...take it all to the bank and cash it, if it's that important to you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by BlackLeopard(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Says a lil' b!tch that can't formulate a single opinion without attacking other poster cheesy Keep it up.
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by davidif: 2:49am On Oct 31, 2016
maclatunji:
Do our parents and elders know better? This story from Didi Nwala has me wondering...

Source: http://storried.com/grandmas-alarming-baby-care-lesson/

Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alarming Baby Care Lesson From Grandma by davidif: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2016
EfemenaXY:
I.dio.t!

Brainless i.dio.t!!

Her daughter was circumcised before her very eyes and she makes st.up.id comments like she'll never fully understand what happened? Did she not care to look between her baby's legs to see what was done to the poor child? Even the comment about the daughter remaining faithful to her husband always speaks for itself.

Come, Maclatunji, what sort of nonsense story is this, this early Saturday? angry angry undecided

Wow! I had no idea what it was talking about. This is absolutely stunning. I am really, really, really angry right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target / Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.