Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

We Still Miss D’banj –d’prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Still Miss D’banj –d’prince (1180 Views)

I Love This Man - Still Miss You FAM!!! / I Still Miss Donjazzy, Wande Coal Reveals + He Talks About Babymama, Wizkid, / Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Still Miss D’banj –d’prince by myola777(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
It has been over two years that things fell apart in the then Mo’Hits dynasty with D’banj, going on to form his own label, while the other artistes now known as Mavin Crew remained with Don Jazzy.
But D’Prince, an artiste under Mavin label told Saturday Beats that they still miss the Koko Master.
While describing D’banj as their brother, D’Prince said that they still keep in touch constantly even though they are not on the same record label anymore.
“D’banj is our brother and there is no denying the fact that we miss him. That we are no longer on the same record label does not mean that we do not communicate. We still keep in touch very well from time to time,” D’Prince said.During the chat, D’Prince dismissed insinuations by critics who describe him as a less talented artiste who is only lucky to have a super producer like Don Jazzy.
He however said that he is not moved by such insinuation, saying that he has developed a thick skin to such talks.
“People are free with their opinion but we keep working hard to prove the critics wrong. I am glad I still have fans that believe in me and in what I do. I have been here for years and have developed a thick skin to criticism. It is part of my job and right now, I don’t even listen when I am being criticised or when people say I wouldn’t have been successful without my brother’s input in my career,” D’Prince said.
Re: We Still Miss D’banj –d’prince by sherial001: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
now d truth is coming out.they must surely miss him.though dbanj too must av miss them too

1 Like

Re: We Still Miss D’banj –d’prince by Crocz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dbanj and Don Jazzy were like a music match made in Haides cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Still Miss D’banj –d’prince by Azwealth(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
They have to....sure D'banj misses them too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Who Don't Have Baby Mamas / PHOTOS : Muna Obiekwe Laid To Rest / Wiz Khalifa Calls Amber Rose A Foul Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.