Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) (6416 Views)

Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Timaya Welcomes Second Daughter With Baby Mama (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by guruscastlecom: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2015

Since D’prince broke the news of welcoming a child with his anonymous girlfriend last week, many have been wondering who this lucky girl that is. Well, wonder no more. The girl is Sharon Oparacho, Born in 1989. She is a graduate of Coventry University, UK. –

Collins Enebeli, DonJazzy’s father, took to
Facebook account some hours later to
share the picture of the boy with the status
with another grandson, Uriel”

Uriel’s mom, Sharon Oparacho, still insists
that she doesn’t want her name, pictures
and other personal details out in public for
now.

Sharon Oparacho. Born in 1989. She is a
graduate of Coventry University, UK.
According to her Twitter bio, she likes to
party. She is an alluring taurus, lover of
music and fashion.

MORE PHOTO @ http://olojoro.com/dprince-baby-mama-revealed-meet-the-pretty-girl-who-just-became-dprinces-baby-mama-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by donholy28(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
celebs and baby mama....dem no fit go marry...and girl go dey hope 4 marriage

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by boboLIL(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
She is cute....buh my ch00sin t0 bc0me a babymama instead 0f wife? G00d sha
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by phabuloz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Omoba himself congrats to you
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
the gal don chop banana and go yo!
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Girls are always willing to be a celeb's baby mama.

But if nah home boys like we.

They will abort it without telling you

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by thorpido(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Next generation.
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by dkronicle(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
She don chop banana.
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Dongreatken(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
She's an epitome of beauty!
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by dmostcheerful(f): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
guruscastlecom:

Since D’prince broke the news of welcoming a child with his anonymous girlfriend last week, many have been wondering who this lucky girl that is. Well, wonder no more. The girl is Sharon Oparacho, Born in 1989. She is a graduate of Coventry University, UK. –

Collins Enebeli, DonJazzy’s father, took to
Facebook account some hours later to
share the picture of the boy with the status
with another grandson, Uriel”

Uriel’s mom, Sharon Oparacho, still insists
that she doesn’t want her name, pictures
and other personal details out in public for
now.

Sharon Oparacho. Born in 1989. She is a
graduate of Coventry University, UK.
According to her Twitter bio, she likes to
party. She is an alluring taurus, lover of
music and fashion.

MORE PHOTO @ http://olojoro.com/dprince-baby-mama-revealed-meet-the-pretty-girl-who-just-became-dprinces-baby-mama-photo/
with the way you people go about promoting this baby mama of a thing " lucky girl" it seem like u people are bent at supporting this weird tradition.
What happened to meeting a girl, felling in love with her, paying her pride price, wedding her and making babies?
never u all forget " ife ojo gba afo obulu omenala".

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Can't u guys just get married and give birth,is dis a kind of achievement?,u've already given him a name and that's an illegitimate child and what would his mother's husband call him.... A BASTARD
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by BigHomieDrey(m): 2:57am On Jun 18, 2015
I really don't like being spiritual about things like this but I hope they know that the bible states that any child born out of wedlock is cursed. Not hating,just stating facts,its like having baby mamas is like unlocking another level in a game to this celebrities.
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Sommyangel(f): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Since the family accepts her, why not just formalize it.. Nawa oooo
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Babysho(m): 4:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Thats Cool
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Tholudee(f): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Girls are always willing to be a celeb's baby mama.

But if nah home boys like we.

They will abort it without telling you
talking from experience grin
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by youngin(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2015
B
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
dmostcheerful:

with the way you people go about promoting this baby mama of a thing " lucky girl" it seem like u people are bent at supporting this weird tradition.
What happened to meeting a girl, felling in love with her, paying her pride price, wedding her and making babies?
never u all forget " ife ojo gba afo obulu omenala".

In as much as I want to get married, but this baby mama of a thing I beginning to make sense to me," oo eziokwu na ife ojoo gbaa afo, obulu omenala" . But wahala from naija women these days are just too much, + their demands going over board. So, I don't blame them, in as much as celebs will want to marry, but u know their job, exposes them to diff kinds of lifestyle and women as well whom they might not have anything to do with, but will their so called wives accept it that nothing Is really going on and won't make troubles which might lead to divorce?

It is a great thing to marry a celeb, but it is another great task to keep him, even if u can keep him, can u accept him and the nature of hiis status and job? Can u condone the women floricking around him all in the name of FANs? Won't u die of jealousy? It will take a great heart to cope with them.

I am not saying they should not marry oooh, mba oooh.

Mana odika d baby mama of a thing o buzi sure thing , even for me.
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by floragregs(f): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Graduated from whick UK? Maybe her masters sha. Sharon Okparaocha stayed in same hostel with me at ikenegbu, owerri. She graduated from my school, IMSU. She has big bumbum. She is pretty but she too form.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Levelzguy(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
alot of fakeasses here born outside of wedlock too will be typing trash..jobless people wey never suceed for life dey form entitled.whose business is it if they marry or not.face your own life and let other people live theirs.someone even labelled the child a bastard ehhnn ok na..lets see where u will all endup.awon oloshi
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by AREWAINC(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
'RAMADAN KAREEM' TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS....Alright we really appreciate... Those that have been giving us a call..... We really appreciate you once again. We like to tell you our hair price are still the same...... we serve with only quality product not fake..... From #Arewahairinc... Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC.... To see the pics of what we have go to fb.com/Arewahairinc
Re: Meet The Pretty Girl Who Just Became D’prince’s Baby Mama (photo) by Qualer: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
shokky24:
Can't u guys just get married and give birth,is dis a kind of achievement?,u've already given him a name and that's an illegitimate child and what would his mother's husband call him.... A BASTARD

oya come make I give you your own sharply!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Her 46 Year Old Pussy – Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez Exposes Her Pussy!! / Mercy J And Her Nicki Minaj Charade / #Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.