Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . (1185 Views)

Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Its been a while Amigos..#happy New Year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . by Fembleez1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Would like to have that which looks creamy with pineapple fruit cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fembleez1:
Would like to have that which looks creamy with pineapple fruit cheesy

Say the magic word 'abracadabra'. And it will appear right where you are..in front of you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . by Fembleez1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Say the magic word 'abracadabra'. And it will appear right where you are..in front of you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,I laugh in finland cheesy

I wish say e go work if I say it embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Incredible Cocktail Drinks . by pretydiva(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pls can u share sm of d recipe n hw 2 prepare it wit us? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? / What Did You Call This As A Kid? Well Some Of Una No Go Sabi / Teach Me How To Make Sauces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.