Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! (49206 Views)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
On Sunday, a family went picnic with a tin can and a few drinks. Monday, two members of the family are admitted to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit. They died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded that they were beaten by the 'leptospirosis'.

The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants. The results of the tests showed that Tin had been infected by the urine of mice which had dried. The urine contained 'Leptospira i'. It is therefore recommended to rinse the cans and cans also before using the content.

Systematic and mandatory. The cans and cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered directly to retail without study of cleanliness.

It has been shown that the top of the cans and canned is more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria). Therefore, clean them with water before putting in the mouth to completely avoid these accidents.

mods, people need this info

STAY SAFE AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

SOURCE: www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/before-you-take-canned-drinks-again.html?m=1

36 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by donbenedict(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
And dats tru u knw... especialy tins like sardines cool

U knw, wen u open it, d oil mixes wit d top cover...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Fiwasayo(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks for the reminder smiley i don read this thin taya

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by iliyande(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by olaide92(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Sijo01(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is why I discourage drinking directly from cans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Ijaya123: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
No wonder i never felt comfortable drinking from the can.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by scanp(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladies take note wink

2 Likes

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by MrAboki: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
SO make I no dey drink Canned guilder again abi wetin? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by egedege1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whizzcute:
On Sunday, a family went picnic with a tin can and a few drinks. Monday, two members of the family are admitted to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit. They died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded that they were beaten by the 'leptospirosis'.

The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants. The results of the tests showed that Tin had been infected by the urine of mice which had dried. The urine contained 'Leptospira i'. It is therefore recommended to rinse the cans and cans also before using the content.

Systematic and mandatory. The cans and cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered directly to retail without study of cleanliness.

It has been shown that the top of the cans and canned is more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria). Therefore, clean them with water before putting in the mouth to completely avoid these accidents.

mods, people need this info

STAY SAFE AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

SOURCE: www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/before-you-take-canned-drinks-again.html?m=1
Taken

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by ladyF(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chai Just like that!!! cry I will start using straw to drink my pure water to avoid stories that touch...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Jethrolite(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
One way or the other, people die. We all need the grace of God.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Pjelafe(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
True talk

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by falconey(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
And bear can too?

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by quatum: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
WHY CANT DE DISCOVER THE VIRUS B4 THEY DIE sad

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Adwexky(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is only God that saves. NOBODY CAN DENY DRINKING THE CONTENT OF A CANNED DRINK THAT'S NOT RINZED.

donbenedict:

In fact that is how most consumers drink it. #GODSAVES

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
no more can drinks

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Toeyoursea(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
ssssssssssshhhhh.
That's the sound of the new Can drink I just opened.
I am sorry OP. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Again , que sera sera.

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mice again!! God help us

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:
And bear can too?
no

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by larrytorch(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
God knows how many can drinks I've taken without rinsing ! Hence, Prevention is better than cure

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice on OP

Very vital information you put up there

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by iambabaG: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hygiene is very important in this times.. For all my "mogbo moya" brothers and sisters, make una slow down before you down any canned liquid. And for the ladies, wash before and after you store that canned product.

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Opistorincos(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:

broda una no sabi open sardine

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by yatch360: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ok, I wld try to remember when next am offered a can of chilled coke ,jollof rice moi moi and grilled chicken

2 Likes

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by kennyman2000(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm... Oluwa a ma sowa

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by piagetskinner(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
wao... All these rats sef wey just dey pis pis anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Smellymouth: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hhmmmmmmmmmm
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by delazore(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Virus everywhere... God have mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy / Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.