Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Get Admission To 200 Level In Any University Of Ur Choice Without Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Admission To 200 Level In Any University Of Ur Choice Without Jamb (438 Views)

Gain Admission Into Your University Of Choice Without Jamb / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Secure Admission Into 200L In Any University Of Your Choice Without Stress(ijmb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission To 200 Level In Any University Of Ur Choice Without Jamb by Kennyjay1: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Do u knw u can get admiTted to 200level without jamb, have u heard abt IJMB, it is an A'level program that allow u go get admiSsion to 200level of any sch of ur choice, no any entrance exam require, just ur 0'level result, the lecture is just for 9 month, for more info call or whatsapp 07063080646
Re: Get Admission To 200 Level In Any University Of Ur Choice Without Jamb by isoh(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
I actually stumbled into this discussion through
googling. Though, most of the information
addressed here are true. But to avoid been
scammed, I think it will be better if prospective
candidate visit their website at www.ijmbnigeria.org as it contains all required details. Candidates can
however register to various accredited centre
closer to their location...Kindly visit the site instead
of calling diff phone contacts.
Re: Get Admission To 200 Level In Any University Of Ur Choice Without Jamb by Kennyjay1: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
isoh:
I actually stumbled into this discussion through
googling. Though, most of the information
addressed here are true. But to avoid been
scammed, I think it will be better if prospective
candidate visit their website at www.ijmbnigeria.org as it contains all required details. Candidates can
however register to various accredited centre
closer to their location...Kindly visit the site instead
of calling diff phone contacts.
it is not scam, it is real u can come down to our centre and c yourself and who told u that is ijmb site? Call 07063080646 to confirm and I will direct u, u will c it urself

(1) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2015/2016 Runz / #all Nigerian Universities Debate Hosted By Unilag / Lasu! Lasu!! Lasu!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.