Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs (37097 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by rattlesnake(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sheet
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Those are cuties! Where is that in Nigeria? I used to think Nigerians don't maintain their lawns!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by tomiobj(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Stephanie Okereke Linus shared photos of herself having fun with her dogs today. Aww, those dogs are so cute..Wish I could have one.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-stephanie-okereke-hangs-out-with.html
who is stephanie okereke
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by tomiobj(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
What is a stephanie okereke
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by SleekyGee(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
#don't really like small cute dogs#
i own 2 rottweilers that will make those cute dogs breakfast then her for lunch and maybe d op behind this girly post for dinner grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Estimable(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
In dis 2015 dis kind yeye Topic dey come front page.....
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by richy16(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
abegi who she don help? undecidedabegi who she don help?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by TonYzeallY(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good for pepper soup grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
tomiobj:
What is a stephanie okereke
The pictures say it all. Now you need to see a psychiatrist!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
TonYzeallY:
Good for pepper soup grin
What did you write there?! You cannibal!! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by allanphash7(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
In calabar man voice

#thisis404

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Gwekzy: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2015
My love for dogs cannot be measured in modules...
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by alotofgrace(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2015
BlaiseJohn:
my brothers living big over there
while am over here dying
this is definitely PDP and APC fault........

cheesy

grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by omanifrank(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2015
donmarvex:

mod waiting to lash u with 5 year ban cheesy
am a celeb over here na
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Those dogs look really fierce. Even a full-grown lion would drop it's fang and claws and run away at the mere sound of these dogs.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by pinkycute(f): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2015
I love dogs kiss but I hate cats undecided

GEJ till 2019 grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by hostlink500: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one

TECHNIQUES TO BE A COMPUTER EXPERT

About The Book

A major part of understanding computers is to know what goes into them (data), what comes out of them (information), and to understand the process of turning data into information, also known as the information processing cycle. TECHNIQUES TO BE A COMPUTER EXPERT (DO-IT-YOURSELF-GUIDE) illustrated step by step guide to assist you to become a computer expert. It shows you what absolutely need to know and little more but in very clear language. The book TECHNIQUES TO BE A COMPUTER EXPERT was prepared to help you fix your computer anytime it develops faults without spending a dime . It will make you to increase your knowledge fast. It accompanying step by step instructions with photos that show you what you should see at every stage. It shows you how to network or connect multiple systems, formatting a system, installation of software. It presents advices for.......http://www.okekechidi.com/books/techniques-to-be-a-computer-expert/
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Cute dogs
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by olola4(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
The Change we plan to make in this country can
only come to fruition if we vote for those Agents
of Change. Ensure you collect your Permanent
Voters Card,dont sell your voters card or give to
anyone.Cast your vote for Akinwumi Ambode as
Lagos State Governor and other candidates of
APC.Eko o ni baje o. Itesiwaju ilu Eko,o je mi
logun,o je wa logun...A+ Volunteers

And don't forget to send away DAT
PorthHarcourtDiploma(PhD) holder called GEJ
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by 9inches(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2015
protegesol:
Little dogs rock...Tonto should park well with her monsters jor!
Why evilz grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by afrika(f): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Does she have children or are these puppies the kids?(#justasking )
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Barezzi(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Oh buoy!!! See dog meat angry grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by obaino24(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2015
So what should we do?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2015
I'm gonna get me one of these little ones one day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by zigger(m): 12:32am On Jan 11, 2015
This lady is awsome,gorgeous,beautiful,sexy and smoking HOT. My celebrity crush, Y dat man marry am b4 me
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by tomiobj(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2015
all4naija:
The pictures say it all. Now you need to see a psychiatrist!
. U didn't get my point. Lemme rephrase. Who is stephanie okereke
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by daxon001(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Is dat Steph dancing etigi wif her dogs in d 1st pix.
*2 funny!grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by daxon001(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2015
SleekyGee:
#don't really like small cute dogs#
i own 2 rottweilers that will make those cute dogs breakfast then her for lunch and maybe d op behind this girly post for dinner grin
yes,now we kno.
D Possibilty %
-of u ownin Rottweilers,35%
-of u not ownin Rottweilers,65%
undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by Ezevajina: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
doggy undecided cheesy

Oyinbolisation of nigerians sad sad sad
Re: Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs by mirexxx(f): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2015
cutekiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.