Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

"What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. (1134 Views)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by san316(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
I can't stop laughing since I heard our PhD holder president damaging English in the Enugu rally. it was a combination of grammatical error and logical emptiness by our president.

First, "what DID Nwobodo STOLE?" two past tense in a sentence. PHd holder oooo.

secondly. "money not up to the price of a Peugeot and buhari sent him to jail". This contradicts gej's twisted belief that stealing isn't corruption since he was inferring from the money Nwobodo stole as an act of corruption. more so, even though it is an act of corruption , he didn't deserve the punishment he got.

I think those convicted and are facing jail terms for stealing pepper, maggi and chicken change should start seeking for justice because they ain't supposed to be there in the first place(based on gej theory)

NIGERIANS!!!! Do we vote a PhD holder whose degree does not reflect his psycho-grammatical abilities or an 'illiterate' whose brain is in tact?

I give up on GEJ. wallah.

8 Likes

Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by nessaluv(f): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'| v0te 4 d PhD h0|der, c0s ez worth my v0te.....

An illiterate wl always b an illiterate, e shld g0 and rest....

P.s- dnt u make mistakes atimes? hez shldn't b a different case,hez a human....

GEJ2015 j0r.....
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op, I tire pass you o!

Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by theV0ice: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
hmmmmm.....wahala dey
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by Adminisher: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
nessaluv:

GEJ2015 j0r.....

This is more than a mistake. The president believes in 'scaled punishment' for offences.
Armed robbers stealing less than Peugeot should go for one year.
Jeep thieves should go for five years and
Hummer thieves should go for seven years.
The moral in this story is simple; a smart thief should steal in little bits, you might not get caught, if you get caught in one instance you wont go for more than a year so you can come back quick to steal again.
If you plan your life well as a thief, you spend twelve years in prison at twelve different times and you retire with a fleet of cars.

1 Like

Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by Borderless: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2015
san316:
I can't stop laughing since I heard our PhD holder president damaging English in the Enugu rally. it was a combination of grammatical error and logical emptiness by our president.

First, "what DID Nwobodo STOLE?" two past tense in a sentence. PHd holder oooo.

secondly. "money not up to the price of a Peugeot and buhari sent him to jail". This contradicts gej's twisted belief that stealing isn't corruption since he was inferring from the money Nwobodo stole as an act of corruption. more so, even though it is an act of corruption , he didn't deserve the punishment he got.

I think those convicted and are facing jail terms for stealing pepper, maggi and chicken change should start seeking for justice because they ain't supposed to be there in the first place(based on gej theory)

NIGERIANS!!!! Do we vote a PhD holder whose degree does not reflect his psycho-grammatical abilities or an 'illiterate' whose brain is in tact?

I give up on GEJ. wallah.

A doctorate degree does not translate to a sound command of grammar and it doesn't mean one isn't good at what he does. You should know this except you're being sentimental.
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by san316(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2015
What do you mean being sentimental. somebody opened a thread here arguing that gmb's bad command of English has disqualified him. gej is worse in English. gmb is just impaired by his accent.
.Also, gej didn't exhibit any iota of intelligence In that statement. he further proved to us that he is a dumbo presidio.

2 Likes

Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by otokx(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
So Jim Nwobodo is now a thief?
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by Crocz(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2015
He actually didn't steal much...I guess Jona means he wasn't smart enough
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by SweetJoystick(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2015
nessaluv:

GEJ2015 j0r.....
It's not just about the grammatical error, it's about his perception of punishment for looters of public funds. To him they should be free, they should hold public office and should be respected in the society.... how will a president ask if Buhari's punishment for a man who stole public funds is good or not? I'm sure if you steal a phone and you are caught you wouldn't like the experience that's if you are not even beaten or burnt to death, talk more of a man who stole lots from government and yet GEJ is of the opinion that he shouldn't have ever been in jail because the money is too small to buy a car....SMH
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by naijaking1: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op, I tire pass you o!

How to spot a paid full time Buhari e-warrior!
He makes a power point presentation slide of every possible damaging sentence of the opposition and pastes them all over the place.
Re: "What Did Nwobodo Stole?" Revisiting The Certificate Saga. by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015
naijaking1:

How to spot a paid full time Buhari e-warrior!
He makes a power point presentation slide of every possible damaging sentence of the opposition and pastes them all over the place.
I don't blame you...I just feel pity for you..

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Buhari Was A Failure – Ex-president Shagari / Breaking News!!! Buhari Result Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.