Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Job Seekers Network - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Network (3206 Views)

Job Seekers And Entertainment News Group On BBM & Whatsapp &- Join Now! / Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers Network by bucknor33(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2006
The bible say's that we have to be our brother's keeper.I can feel how serious we are in this network.The impression one get's at the first log in into nairalandland is quite fascinating.
This is more the reason why I am initiating this network.Sometimes whn I read from some job seekers I feel their pains in my heart. Let me tell you a little story,while I was serving in Lagos,I had 5 of my secondary school friends and about 7 others I made friends in camp.We built a network like this one then, and behold we actualised our dreams.
We exchanged our resume{cv} and drop where ever we go collectively or seperately.Sometime your discipline might not suit a particular job that you have a contact to at least help some one,and a fellow nairalander might have all it takes to get hooked up though might get  the information let say through you on the site and maybe the influence is not their thereby losing the job or something.
I dropped a friend's C.V and mine in a particular bank way back in 2003 while serving in lagos but my friend's C.V was honoured because he had 2.1 and my wasn't and would you believe that he is offering me a big opportunity in is brother bank since they bear the same name and cannot work in the same bank. It might be some  burden to some persons but know that it pays to do good.

The summary of this gist is that,I want to encourage some of us to extend love to our brothers and sisters on nairaland.Mind you, I have worked for over 2yrs though thrown out due to reforms in the banking sector and presently, am runnung a joint business of about 800k as a sub dealer of airtime and will get hooked up in a few weeks from now in a bank in Lag.
Am just trying to see that we re- engineer our dreams to reality.sometime when am bored I hook up to the nairaland to see a joke,update on recent happenings or something,atleaset there is something to put a smile on your face on this website

All am saying boils down to this, some of us who can extend love to one another without a physical contact should attached their C.Vs here and feel free to down load it for assistance to those whose discipline suits a particular job you can at least influence in your own small way.

I wish every one well,One love

Attached below is my c.v

Re: Job Seekers Network by STOjo: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2006
Good of you. Please keep it up.
I am sincerely grateful to the moderator for creating this site.
Attached is my cv

Re: Job Seekers Network by ezeruomaka: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2006
THANKS FOR CREATING THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR JOB SEEKERS TO EXPRESS THEIR MAIN.
LET US BE YOUR BROTHERS KEEP.PLEASE,ANYONE WITH GOOD HEART TO HELP ME AND BE SUBMITTING MY CV ANYTHING THERE IS VANCANCIES.
I STUDIED MECHANICANL ENGINEERING 2,2

1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Network by sunnychuks(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2006
THIS A GREAT FORUM WHERE LIKE MINDS COME TOGETHER TO HELP EACH OTHER. IAM A MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH SECOND CLASS UPPER 2.1. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME GET A GOOD JOB PLEASE. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS snnychuks@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers Network by segunodus1: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]one may not really know how useful this site can be untill miracles starts happening to u.i am a graduate of english languge with second class lower 2.2.but i do not want a teaching job please.attached is a copy of my c.vplease help,anybody!

Re: Job Seekers Network by coj4u2c(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2006
read petroleum engineering.attached is my cv.blessed is the hand that giveth and
the one that taketh.one love.

Re: Job Seekers Network by HoneyJ1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2006
my CV is attached

Re: Job Seekers Network by omosefe(f): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2006
this is such a good idea.
thanks alot!!!!!!!

Re: Job Seekers Network by mibori(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2006
I strongly believe that something will definitely come out of this site with the way things are going. Keep it up guys. attached is my C.V.

Re: Job Seekers Network by kennyandy: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2006
thanks for this kinda of avenue for job seekers. i'm a graduate of accounting (second class lower)nairaland pls keep up the good work.attached is my cv

Re: Job Seekers Network by izuu: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2006
this is what we job seekers realy need. attached is CV.

Re: Job Seekers Network by elaiye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2006
Hi, I'm an accountant. My cv is attached.

Re: Job Seekers Network by duroj4rl(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2006
Great  idea.I am a Biochemist and an Oracle Dba.Thx for the good intentions C.V attached

Re: Job Seekers Network by pauljay: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2006
thanks so much for this site but i a question, all the advert is it for engineers alone ? if any one have idels for builder engineer,or technologyshould be of help attach here my cv thanks[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Job Seekers Network by adeleye2: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hello there everyone,im Adeleye,i have a low grade(3rd) degree in History/International Relations and also a postgraduate diploma (just completed) in Public administration and Management.i intend to pursue a career in a management or administrative related organization. im realy desperate.
attached is my c.v come resume (and a cover letter). you may want to contact directly:leyegoke@yahoo.com or 08051744657.
Thank you all for your time and GOD bless.
Keep up the network.
Adeleye.

Re: Job Seekers Network by jonkal: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2006
Thnx guys for the developments. One day it will defintely pay off. I read Physics (B.Sc) with option in Geophysics/Environmental physics. I also have a professional certificate in General Health,Safety & Environment (HSE). Find attached my CV

Re: Job Seekers Network by MyPeace(f): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2006
I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER FOR ALL TO STATE THEIR MAJOR AND GRADE, so that u dont have to download all the CVs before taking the once that suit mostvacancies, at least one can help to post CVs online, without having to go thru all before selecting the ones that suit the purpose.
I am constantly online, i can always help to post CVs online. but write wat u read and ur Grade.
Re: Job Seekers Network by dejanero(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2006
I read BSc Botany, 2.2 with NIM (chartered) and a good skill in computer hardware maintenance and IP Networking.
find attached my CV

Re: Job Seekers Network by tinteen(f): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2006
attached is my cv. kiss

Re: Job Seekers Network by loretta(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2006
Attached is my CV

Re: Job Seekers Network by chiboycue: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2006
i have attached my c.v for ur perusal
Re: Job Seekers Network by olagboye(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
hi guys, im impressed.there is this saying that goes thus"if u help others get what they want , u will soon get what u want in life too."this is my cv

Re: Job Seekers Network by Seun(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2006
You are competitors. You are not expected to help each other. Let others help you!
Re: Job Seekers Network by MyPeace(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2006
seun Thats Selfish Thinking, dont u think so?
Re: Job Seekers Network by stark(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
GENTLE MEN AND LADIES,REALLY THIS IS A GREAT BRIDGE FOR OUR FUTURE AND A BETTER SOCIETY. I READ GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION SECOND CLASS UPPER DIVISION AND ALSO HOLD MSC IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. I DESPERATELY NEED A JOB IN THE AREAS OF ADMINISTRATION, PROCUREMENTS OR SALES AND MARKETING. PLS KINDLY LINK ME UP.

Re: Job Seekers Network by Xtyan: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2006
You are really right. You know in Naija connection matters, who know our own connections here might go a along way to help.

My CV is attached. thanks.

Re: Job Seekers Network by jidadex(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2006
I am with Zenith Bank.
Here's my CV

Re: Job Seekers Network by stephberts: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2006
hanx bro for dat brotherly love and i hope it continues.i'm a new user here and i must say kudos to nairaland!
Re: Job Seekers Network by funfavour(f): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2006
hi
i read mass comm attached is my c.v please anybody in the house hook me up
my email is funmi4christ9@yahoo.com
my num is 08059213549

Re: Job Seekers Network by uchman80(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2006
Hi,

Its great to be concerned about the welfare of one aother. May God bless you all.

Attached here is a copy of my CV.

Uche

Re: Job Seekers Network by babybunmi(f): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2006
Whoever thot this up, big ups to U! kiss[flash=200,200][/flash] I have a B.A in Philosophy, 2nd class lower. I am currently an MBA student and will round off in May 2006. My cv is attached.

Re: Job Seekers Network by jagalo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
am chris, i studied Electronic Engineering with 2.1. i like this idea, it's very good of the person that conceptualised it out.
kudos to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schlumberger Interview!what Should I Expect?urgent! / FIRS Forth Coming Interview Tips / Ushering Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.