Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

[fantasy] What Rules, Love Or Lust? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [fantasy] What Rules, Love Or Lust? (658 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / E. Fantasy(short Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[fantasy] What Rules, Love Or Lust? by cabsco(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
[Love Is Everywhere But We Are Too Blind To See]

Love is everywhere and lust is also everywhere. It's hard for some to differenciate between the two because they are so mixed up that if you don't open your eye wide and take note of your feelings, you might found yourself swimming in the pool of lust before you realize it.

A Golden Word Says: Lust is to flesh, heart is to love.

The story below is written by me, to encourage and to discourage, not to condemn but to shed more light on how love has been the basic of our everyday life. You'll really learn something from it, its gonna be a very..... long....story about me? An event that happened during one of my life time, you may as well consider it as fictional but a piece of truth is hidden inside. Now you can read.

I woke up this morning with a blinding light flashing through my window, i get up and looked through just to see two birds on the fence interwoven in eachothers arm, i was like what? A fascinating scene but its too early for such ridiculous thing i said. I stretched and went to pick my brush, when taking the toothpaste on the table my eye fell on a picture plastered on the carton nearby, a girl lay her head on a boy shoulder, both are smiling and the girl even winked, i paused for a while and said to myself; what's wrong with me today? This carton as been there for almost two weeks and it seems like am just seeing it for the first time, i hiss and went to brush. It's harmattan and everywhere is cold, i went back to my room, sit on the nearest chair and turned my phone on. It's nearly 7am, i opened my browser and head straight to my blog dashboard to read my yesterday statistics, i opened facebook in a new tab and went through my timeline.

The first status i noticed is from one of my old friend, he isn't that nice and we don't chat even if our green lights are both on, he tagged a lady whose name almost comot my front teeth when i try to pronounce it and wrote "you are the love of my life" i smile, this guy must be crazy i said, Haba! Early in the morning a man for that matter, this is how he tagged one tribal marked lady wey dey smile her teeth out yesterday and a fulani babe with calabash on her head two days ago, this guy is really sick, i hiss and scrolled down. All other posts seems not to concern me, i quit the browser and went to bath.

Heading out from the shower with towel around my neck, i looked at the clock on the wall it's 7:30am, i ran to the room, dress-up and went out. I walked down the street, turn left around a corner and almost hit my head with one guy who was looking as if he has just rob a bank and trying to disappear.

Me: Funsho it's you, wetin dey wrong wit u, u wan broke my head?

Funsho: Sorry dude, i just dey ran from one yeye lady wey dey double trouble my life

Me: Ehn ehn and so? make i lose my mentality

Funsho: Wetin be ur prob self, i said am sorry

Me: Kk, so wetin do you and this ur yeye girl wey dey chase u?

Funsho: I borrowed 10k from her last week and promised to pay her back yesterday, honestly i wish to pay the money back but am broke.

Me: You owe a woman 10k and you're running, you beta board a plane to fiji island or else all this street go soon know wetin u cook hide for wardrobe

Funsho: Man, how u dey talk like this, is that the proper way to console someone?

Me: Console you? Mtcheww

I walk pass him and saw a tricycle with three people already at the back, i jumped to the front and sat down. There are two men and a lady at the back, i looked through the right mirror just to see her eyeing one of the men who is at the far left side with Galaxy Note Tab on his lap, i shook my head and feel anxious to get to my destination.

We arrived at the bus-stop and i pay my fee, i enter my friend compound and knock the door twice, he opened and i walked in.

Me: Hey wat's up? Dude you look more cute, wat's your secret?

John: Na prayer and fasting o

Me: Ah prayer kè? When do you join fire warrior?

John: He laugh, you and this your comedy sha

Me: Am deadly serious, don't you see this boko armies on my face, there's nothing i haven't used to battle them still they stand their ground just like Nigeria and bokoharam. Abeg what's your secret?

John: Honestly, na prayer solve am.

Me: But me too dey pray abi, i even went to mountain last week with our church prayer group to pray for one of our sisters wey clock 45 years but still only 4.5 feet tall, no top no back and she's desperately seeking for someone to hook her up. She dey eye me for church last week tuesday during bible sturdy and i was like "i rebuke you IJN"

John: Hahahahaha, guy you need serious prayer o

Me: Mtcheww na play play prayer i dey pray before? Because i don holla your clean face now you come dey talk trash

John: Sorry o

Me: Abeg forget that, don't you have any movie we can watch?

John: Dey plenty for ground, wait i'll be right back

Me: Ok

John went to his room and i sat my bottom down on the cushion. I looked around, there is 40-inch LED TV hanged on the wall, a home theater system with two thin long speakers placed on the rug. The centre table is made of glass and steel, and i feel well comfortable on the cushion i sat on. Mehn this guy don hammer o, God where is your face?

......To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Maths Love Poem To My Love / LOVE-LIFE-FRIENDS-GOD (emotional) / The Summoning:the Supernaturals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.