Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) (39801 Views)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu At Jonathan's Meeting With Youths: What's Wrong With The Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by eazydon(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
engrsoma:
EngrSoma in the building

EngrSoma out of the building

You see your life?
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by Missmossy(f): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Papa looks good grin Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by 4stylz: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=DesChyko post=29678231]APC fanatics be like.. [b]"How can GEJ's daughter be having her wedding when people f?

Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by funkymatics(f): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
I hope GMB 's children are all married, if not they should do now cos he has a lot to do when he assumes office
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by simdam500(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
funny....... I think I like OBJ attitude....

very cunning
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by NFFLAWS(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tinubu:

angry So this is the 'work of God' that they are using their private jets for... The private jets they bought with our tithes and offerings undecided

GEJ has looted this nation into an economic coma, and used that blood money to organize a flamboyant wedding for his daughter...... And the Pastors who come to the alter every Sunday and tell us to 'flee from all appearances of evil', are right there grinning from ear to ear angry

GOD IS INDEED REALLY MERCIFUL embarassed

QUOTE ME NEGATIVELY AND WATCH YOUR DESTINY CRASH INTO THE PACIFIC OCEAN!! angry
you have tried!! more of such comment frm you and u will be getting married to a begger who r u to call somebody Evil. Watch it! touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by thiefnubu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
NFFLAWS:
you have tried!! more of such comment frm you and u will be getting married to a begger who r u to call somebody Evil. Watch it! touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.

Nice one, Sycophant grin

You have just shown me one of many reasons why this country will never move forward...

Muchos Gracias
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ipledge:
grin grin olodo, ifewara is in atakumosa east local government area,and part of d ijesa land...there are six local government in ijesa land...Oriade,obokun,ilesa east,ilesa west,atakumosa east,atakumosa west.omisore mother is from ifewara and PDP use that in their campaign to ijesa people that omisore is both ife and ijesa..get ur fact right

Am ijesa myself
Omo owa,omo ekun
You are the real olodo rabata grin grin. Ifewara is not ijesha, they don't speak yoruba in a weird manner like the ijesha and will never be ijesha. They speak a dialect closer to the ife. Don't ask me how i got to know. Just like modakeke is in Ife east LGA would never make them Ife.

Who cares where you are from. How is that my business. Do you know if I am from ifewara abi you wan sabi osho pass osho mama.Anyway, I am Canadian too.
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
[Dont my former presido quote author=Smily202 post=29678211] grin Obasanjo Too ugly.. Chai!! See how him keep face like Zombie grin grin[/quote]
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by deniyor: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
If a poor member of adeboyes or oyedepos church were to be getting married, would they have the time to attend? Or is salvation or marriage blessings for the rich and powerful alone?
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
You will be dissapointed when our Daddy Adeboye honours an invitation by Buhari tommorrow, by then you will know that Adeboye is not a supporter of any political party, just one of Nigeria spiritual father.

Though we cant rule out interest, everybody is entittled to his interest. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
deniyor:
If a poor member of adeboyes or oyedepos church were to be getting married, would they have the time to attend? Or is salvation or marriage blessings for the rich and powerful alone?
One bitter truth is we have social strata and men are not equal. The presence of RCCG local assembly pastors in their member's wedding is representing Pastor Adeboye, also personal relationship counts before attending any social function. I want to tell you that Pastor Adeboye had attended "poor" member's wedding he knows personally before.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) by adeyemi91(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
cuteboy2:

Gbam!!
Exactly my point.
Na xo bhro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.