Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. (1956 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Gej Phd Thesis In Uniport Uncovered / Why You May Not See Gej's Phd Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by focus7: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
My attention was just drawn to the statement Jonathan made at Enugu. "How much did Nwobodo stole"..... To imagine that such came from our Phd holder president who has no manifesto to present at his campaign than to attack and make mockery of the honourable GMB.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by donphilopus: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
I was perplexed when I read it. Though I'm yet to believe he said 'stole' until I watch the video. He can't be that careless and reckless. I disagree. But if true, then his supporters have no 'droit moral' to refer to Buhari as a semi-illiterate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Rexsul: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
No body is above mistake..........#team GMB though cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Greyworld: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
focus7:
My attention was just drawn to the statement Jonathan made at Enugu. "How much did Nwobodo stole"..... To imagine that such came from our Phd holder president who has no manifesto to present at his campaign than to attack and make mockery of the honourable GMB.

He has a certificate 2 back his claim dat he is a phd holder.

No certificate No presidency......
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Adminisher: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
The English is of no importance but don't read IBB's coup plotting speech to Nigerian youths. History will judge harshly.

1 Like

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by donphilopus: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Greyworld:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Of what importance is Jonathan's PhD, if he can't defend it?!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by wisov(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
For those that don't know, Abba moro is the current interior minister of Nigeria. Abba moro and his company swindled some poor and desperate youth who just wanted to get their heads above the water of poverty and also live a life independent of their parents. He did this through an event that should have cost 1500 each per applicants which by my calculation its almost 6billion naira in total, but in the end the cost was about 20 lives of our young and bright minds. Abba moro and company profited from this evil orchestration a ton of 6billion naira. After this saga, there was a serie of prison breaks in the country that occured almost on a monthly basis, although in november we had 2 prison breaks i think. All these begs the questions where is Abba moro? Is he alive? Is he in prison? Is Abba moro on exile? Was he removed from his position? I think you the answers! If you dont ask your president! CAN change ambassadors of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:
I was perplexed when I read it. Though I'm yet to believe he said 'stole' until I watch the video. He can't be that careless and reckless. I disagree. But if true, then his supporters have no 'droit moral' to refer to Buhari as a semi-illiterate!
he said it jare! Or what effect do you thinking the too much kissing of PEJ gives?

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by focus7: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Greyworld:

u wait till Feb.14.
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by focus7: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Adminisher:
The English is of no importance but don't read IBB's coup plotting speech to Nigerian youths. History will judge harshly.
did u watch the crow at the APC Enugu campaign and the excitements?
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Greyworld: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
focus7:
u wait till Feb.14.

I won't 4get 2 retrive dis conversation bro...... Let God give us Life n health
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by donphilopus: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
eighTHREAD:
he said it jare! Or what effect do you 'think' the too much kissing of PEJ gives?

And his supporters think they have the droit moral to call Buhari a semi-illiterate?!
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by focus7: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Greyworld:

I won't 4get 2 retrive dis conversation bro...... Let God give us Life n health
u are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Greyworld: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Of what importance is Jonathan's PhD, if he can't defend it?!
I disagree 2 agree frnd
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Greyworld: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
focus7:
u are always welcome.

Copy dat
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by Borderless: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2015
focus7:

A doctorate degree does not automatically translate to a sound command of grammar. Bad grammar doesn't mean one isn't inteligent or good at what he does!
Re: GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign. by tswitch: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2015
"PHD HOLDER MISFIRED ENGLISH AT ENUGU CAMPAIGN"

@ OP:
Is the subject of your post itself devoid of errors?

......glass house and stones scenario.....

(1) (Reply)

★ Our Society Today...... [photo] / What Is General Buhari's Yoruba Name? / Ekitigate: Senator Obanikoro Confesses, Says Jonathan Sent Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.