Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,105 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode (16060 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by teufelein(f): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
[b]This attitude is symptomatic of a pattern of behaviour that constitutes what can now be described as Buhari deviant behaviour syndrome-the tendency to arrogate himself a unique and individualised set of standards and apprehension of reality-apart from that which applies to the rest of society.
The tragedy here is the seeming predisposition of substantial segment of the Nigerian society to acquiesce and condone (and sometimes celebrate!) this woolly headed and condescending impunity; one law for Buhari and another for the rest of us. In the world of Buhari science does not rule.
Required to present his original credentials as condition precedent for qualification to contest election, he responded with a sworn affidavit stating: “All my academic qualifications (documents) as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary Military Board as at the time of this affidavit”.

Now if the original copies of his credentials are indeed with the Secretary tthe Military Board - this must be peculiar to him and it is totally at variance with conventional and logical expectation. If his claim is correct as stated then why not just retrieve them from the irregular custody of the military board?
He has been afforded a minimum of 11 years opportunity (during which time he has contested three elections) to rectify this simple lapse yet he chose not to. How can a presidential candidate on four different occasions in the past 11 years choose a course of action that is this patently absurd?
The military board or any public and private employer cannot require more than certificate authentication-after which it becomes superfluous to require the custody of anything more exacting than photocopies of the original documents; and so the question arises again-what does it take to make photocopies?
And what manner of complicit political party is it (whose claim to the preference of the Nigerian public is the affectation of the change agent identity) that readily endorses this flagrant behavioural regression-whose rectification should not require more than the liaison of a clerical staff with the military board?[/b]
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by gentleasia(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man as
a person, his simplicity and
gentleman ness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last 6 years. I mean, what else are
we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running
for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court
session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is
sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that
house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the
NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in our hospitals have
reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of Petroleum eats and dines with the
prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER
subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June,
2015 and you may have to sell your
laptop charger before you can buy
fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians were killed in the job scam
organized by the Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told
us the job interrwas "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office and even with extra
luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
‪#‎GMB‬ but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told
us we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on
an unending internal strike killing the
future of poor Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,
of course with tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but ‪#‎BokoHaram‬
keeps getting more equipped than
our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
15,000 killed by #BokoHaram , over 6
million displaced from their homes
and uncountable injured beyond
repairs yet my president went to a
meeting in ‪#‎KENYA‬ with 7 different
PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers GENERATORS as gifts for
paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we
need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers
to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list."
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Prommor(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Prommor(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
sad
HAkorehdeh:
grin
[b][/b]. Wahala! kiss
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by atg1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
OGA Fani, I know many people like you are afraid of jailing this is why you are accusing GMB
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by atg1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Am not a politician but am going to vote GMB feb 14/ 2015
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by kolado(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who be dis mumu? What is the evidence Buhari was educated to school certificate level?
You're a fool just accept it OK.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by kolado(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
chronique:
What will be the evidence that such a person was educated to that minimum level? Oral submission or what?
Yes of course he could prove it through oral submission and they'll confirm it. Like Buhari admitted that his original cert is with the military and it was confirmed so what else. How about Sambo's case? He said his original cert is burnt and the school confirmed it. So what's the headache about buhari's cert issue? PDP is not serious.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by Viccisimua: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
How can this unstable person be a president's DG Campaigner? I sorry 4u GEJ. shocked. Pls click on this link and see how FFK runs his mouth.

Femi Fani  Kayode Quits PDP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktnywFVDLNs
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode by ukemeramat(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
people dont take jonathan serious because of his association with nut meg heads like FFK,doyin and Reno.... cry cry cry cry dumb asses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.