Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (46804 Views)

Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2015

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jouissance illimitée

Fashion, Style, Elegance, Levels. The President rocking lalastic with Asa nwa.

See ballet dance. Swag overflow.

Money good, Ho ha.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by infobiz9ja(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
That's a presidential groove right there.

52 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by enoqueen: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
His mind is not there cos he is thinking of how to move his belongings to otueke.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Juliaann(f): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
wow I love this

32 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by dre11(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
The song of Barry white come to mind as she dance with her dad GEJ

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by meracool(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
I say Happy Married life to the New Couple..

Meanwhile.....

To GEJ When will you start talking about your Manifesto and achievement at you Campaign rallies..because the two so far you've being Campaigning for Buhari

I believe the wind of CHANGE is Blowing away your AeroToxic Fresh Air..

Nigerians.
Vote GMB/PYO..
Vote APC...!!!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Oga lalasticala, u sure say Gej mind dey dat wedding?

So I finally made front page.

Btw here in afghanistan, u r nt allow 2 dance with female
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by miqos02(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2015
happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by shikshark: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2015
typing......
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by courage54(m): 12:32am On Jan 11, 2015
There is an extra liquid inform of alcohol that is igniting this performance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by holicalpha(m): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Mehn, that's the humble..... He isn't stressed by the campaign because he knows everything is in the hands of God.... If he loses that's the will of God .

No be like some poo wey wan kill dem selves on top Presidential position...

Many people say he's clueless that he can't stop the Islamic sect..
Dem know anything about groups using Islam as a motivation...

Even USA and its citizen dey fear any Islamic terrorist groups.

They say His administration is bad and the oil price is falling shebi your father dey work for OPEC since he can't stabilize it why dem no go try... If bihari wins and the aboKEY no stabilize that oil price, na.......

With all this me wan just say GEJ till 2019

Sorry

GMB should have it..... Cause if he doesn't the lives of people who resides in the north are endangered....see what his supporters did to Join campaign bus we pray dey don't do that to any human....

------- VALAR MOGHULIS

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by alberto2k(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2015
Gej has obviously forgotten that FeBUHARI is nearby undecided

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by lacasa: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2015
A father celebrating at his daughter's wedding

It's a nice experience 4 every father

*still*
(#GMB in #GEJ out)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Dance of victory

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2015
The country is on fire my president is doing wedding i love this man gej till 2015 jare.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2015
slimfit1:
The country is on fire my president is doing wedding i love this man gej till 2015 jare.
The north is on fire and not the country. cheesy
The North is burning the North and there is nothing anyone can do for a man that has already decided to die.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by tit(f): 1:21am On Jan 11, 2015
I pity boko haram.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by hyfr(m): 1:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by hyfr(m): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The north is on fire and not the country. cheesy
The North is burning the North and there is nothing anyone can do for a man that has already decided to die.
Truth cool like raw truth cool

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Aksonman: 1:26am On Jan 11, 2015
enoqueen:
His mind is not there cos he is thinking of how to move his belongings to otueke.
DRY undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by hyfr(m): 1:27am On Jan 11, 2015
slimfit1:
you imply his daughter shouldn't go on with her marriage heh Because nigeria is on fire heh Btw I see no fire

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Aksonman: 1:28am On Jan 11, 2015
slimfit1:

If you like go an set your 'room and palour' on fire and expect your Oga in the office to come and cry for you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by missdebs(f): 2:07am On Jan 11, 2015
hah! Nigeria's money! Wastin! I weep

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Garrithe1st: 2:20am On Jan 11, 2015
The fathers of the Chibok girls might never see their daughters talk less of dancing with them.

angry

To hell with Jona-daft..

GMB/PYO 2015....

Change till we get what we want.....

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by HzRF(m): 2:40am On Jan 11, 2015
slimfit1:
He suppose to dey do mourning abi for those that are killing themselves?

If you like put ur house, area on fire

Na 1 bag of rice and 20k.. .u go get as compensation

GEJ ride on... Have fun.. God will empower u and Soldiers to disappoint those Mofos

They have order them to increase there tempo... They need something to campaign with

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by edo3(m): 2:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Is he related to professor pela? Meanwhile Buhari till the shoeless ranger bring back all our shoes..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Brahms(m): 2:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Clueless as ever!! grin grin

May their marriage be like that of GEJ and PEJ! cheesy cheesy

Happy Married Life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2015
HzRF:

He suppose to dey do mourning abi for those that are killing themselves?

If you like put ur house, area on fire

Na 1 bag of rice and 20k.. .u go get as compensation

GEJ ride on... Have fun.. God will empower u and Soldiers to disappoint those Mofos

They have order them to increase there tempo... They need something to campaign with

We don't need to see these pictures at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 2:50am On Jan 11, 2015
If i was his campaign manager you would not see any pic

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ is not a bad person.

He has been surrounded by criminals and thiefs from day one; and seems unable to do the needful.

He just does not belong in Aso Rock.

Whilst Nigeria is burning and our economy is in free fall, he is busy partying.

I wish him safe journey back to his home town Otuoke on the night of FeBuhari 14th

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Always dancing after every bomb blast.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.