Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (46811 Views)

Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
gentleasia:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man as
a person, his simplicity and
gentleman ness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last 6 years. I mean, what else are
we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running
for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court
session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is
sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that
house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the
NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in our hospitals have
reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of Petroleum eats and dines with the
prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER
subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June,
2015 and you may have to sell your
laptop charger before you can buy
fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians were killed in the job scam
organized by the Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told
us the job interrwas "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office and even with extra
luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
‪#‎GMB‬ but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told
us we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on
an unending internal strike killing the
future of poor Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,
of course with tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but ‪#‎BokoHaram‬
keeps getting more equipped than
our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
15,000 killed by #BokoHaram , over 6
million displaced from their homes
and uncountable injured beyond
repairs yet my president went to a
meeting in ‪#‎KENYA‬ with 7 different
PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers GENERATORS as gifts for
paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we
need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers
to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list."
1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
#GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1,

please can you tell us the highest currency then??
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Oga lalasticala, u sure say Gej mind dey dat wedding?

So I finally made front page.

Btw here in afghanistan, u r nt allow 2 dance with female

but I saw you at that club in western kaboul rocking the afghan girl yesterday ehhh
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by tatosh: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
He has advised us accordingly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by 9inches(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
So now the president is my inlaw. You can all drop your wishes while I collate them cos I'll be moving into Aso villa soon. grin Who wants some piece of national cake? tongue
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vikky014:
dnt mind them.@least am enjoying electric light plus my sunday rice.come and join me jare cheesy
Yes o ! That is the spirit my sister.
We aren't stopping them from bombing themselves why would they stop us from getting married?
Aha! cooking Sunday rice seems to be the only day that women concentrate in the kitchen these days....lol
abeg give me two spoon make I join you hammer rice jare , no dulling unto abboki mata.....buhahahaa..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wow I love her gown. smiley

I'm so addicted to long sleeve, I'm sure my wedding gown will be long sleeve too.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by liongirl: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
meracool:
I say Happy Married life to the New Couple..

Meanwhile.....

To GEJ When will you start talking about your Manifesto and achievement at you Campaign rallies..because the two so far you've being Campaigning for Buhari

I believe the wind of CHANGE is Blowing away your AeroToxic Fresh Air..

Nigerians.
Vote GMB/PYO..
Vote APC...!!!
just shutup and allow us enjoy the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Medinat20(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Miss my dad..who will dance with me on my day...my step dad or my eldest brother
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by kay1one(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari doesn't have a certificate!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes o ! That is the spirit my sister.
We aren't stopping them from bombing themselves why would they stop us from getting married?
Aha! cooking Sunday rice seems to be the only day that women concentrate in the kitchen these days....lol
abeg give me two spoon make I join you hammer rice jare , no dulling unto abboki mata.....buhahahaa..
lol. if i give you two spoons of rice you will hel*ep me & iron my clothes tongue
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The north is on fire and not the country. cheesy
The North is burning the North and there is nothing anyone can do for a man that has already decided to die.

God bless you boku boku
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by vikyno(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Garrithe1st:
The fathers of the Chibok girls might never see their daughters talk less of dancing with them.

angry

To hell with Jona-daft..

GMB/PYO 2015....

Change till we get what we want.....

Story for the gods.

Most people don't appreciate GEJ for his kind gesture towards those foster children of his. He has always been there for them all, making them to have what their real parent cannot give them in life. How many of our politicians help the downtrodden not to talk of having foster children ?

The only foster children GMB has since he retired are 150 cows.

Ride on MR President. You are free to go and hug transformer if you are not happy with him.
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. if i give you two spoons of rice you will hel*ep me & iron my clothes tongue
No wahala,I'm a hardworking man . grin

It is better to go home with a full stomach just in case your place at home is no more. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

God bless you boku boku
Yeso ! I dey receive am jare.
How I wan take cry pass people wey get dead body?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by vikyno(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Garrithe1st:
The fathers of the Chibok girls might never see their daughters talk less of dancing with them.

angry

To hell with Jona-daft..

GMB/PYO 2015....

Change till we get what we want.....

Story for the gods.

Most people don't appreciate GEJ for his kind gesture towards those foster children of his. He has always been there for them all, making them to have what their real parent cannot give them in life. How many of our politicians help the downtrodden not to talk of having foster children ?

The only foster children GMB has since he retired are 150 cows.

Ride on MR President. You are free to go and hug transformer if you are not happy with him.
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by enkay11: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
If its buhari and his daughter dancing, its the peoples general. Nigerians,you people are something else.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Gboskee(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
Truth cool
what if your father is living in north, will your type this? Thrashed can
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Gboskee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aksonman:

DRY undecided
tongue
Aksonman:

DRY undecided
wet!
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
His niece not daughter, he posted it on Facebook, cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by dre11(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
grabs:

Na Luther Vandross my guy.

Thanks for correcting me
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
I totally loved the paddling dance step
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Foolish man, here dancing with his own daughter while d hibok girls are there, law of cama must surely prevail
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by jeje123(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The north is on fire and not the country. cheesy
The North is burning the North and there is nothing anyone can do for a man that has already decided to die.
So north is not part of Nigeria again?
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
jeje123:
So north is not part of Nigeria again?
Sometimes you have friends and brothers that are hell bent on destroying themselves despite your outcry and there is absolutely nothing you can do to redirect them from their self inflicted journey of self destruction.

You dig?
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by macof(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
meracool:

Meanwhile.....

To GEJ When will you start talking about your Manifesto and achievement at you Campaign rallies..because the two so far you've being Campaigning for Buhari

Nigerians.
Vote GMB/PYO..
Vote APC...!!!

When will Buhari start speaking on his manifesto and plans if he eventually enters

We've heard, he wants to bring change, by changing Nigeria to his village's under developed status?
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by dutchtopper(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please incase u want to buy mTN data plan weda subscription or for browsing jst contact me,am selling MTN data bundleplan as from 500mg,1GB and above,it works in all gadget including pc\laptops,ios,ipad,iiphones,android phones,blackberry B10 and above and alsa internet ,u can use it to browse either from ur phone or computer\laptop,jst grab dis huge oppotunity in order for u to save ur money,which u have been wasting buying it @ d rate of 3000k from MTN subscription.it works as d same thing as a data plan,it is more prefferable because u can use it for pc and fone as well,pls jst contact me as soon as u ar ready so dat I will tell u on hw to make ur payment,either bank,ATM transfer,onlinebanking transfer,sending of recharge cards,d price,d price is negotiable bt depends on d medium of ur payment.simply call me on 07035955659 or u can follow my facebook.blog.com den click on databundle for u to read more abt dis if u ar doubting.it is a real business.no fraudstering it,as soon as u get ur data it will be deducted from my account.pls dnt be afraid.I promise to serve u better as u patronise me,God bless u....
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by jeje123(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you have friends and brothers that are hell bent on destroying themselves despite your outcry and there is absolutely nothing you can do to redirect them from their self inflicted journey of self destruction.

You dig?
It has happened b4 and d past leaders did not fold harms. Bayelsa during OBJ regime is not part of Nigeria he gave dem force attack as required by bayelsian during late Yar'Adua d same stuff happened and tank God hamnesty settled d matter so why now dat insurgent dats not expected to last up to 24hrs now existing for years? And we have leader!
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
jeje123:
It has happened b4 and d past leaders did not fold harms. Bayelsa during OBJ regime is not part of Nigeria he gave dem force attack as required by bayelsian during late Yar'Adua d same stuff happened and tank God hamnesty settled d matter so why now dat insurgent dats not expected to last up to 24hrs now existing for years? And we have leader!
I'm sure that you'll be the first to shout 'human rights violations' while requesting for him to be petitioned to the ICC.
You bloody hypocrites.

APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN MAN'S CLOTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
JayJustus:

but I saw you at that club in western kaboul rocking the afghan girl yesterday ehhh
Lol.
Bro. U saw me? Pls don't report me 2 d taliban o
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by stayblack: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
DANCIN WHEN OUR PEOPLE ARE DYIN IN BAGA.WELL, THERE IS GOD OOO.
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by Speakdatruth: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
enoqueen:
His mind is not there cos he is thinking of how to move his belongings to otueke.
i fear u o cheesy
Re: Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) by toshmann(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
meracool:

Meanwhile.....

As soon as buhari stops his boko boys from killing people

Yea, and replacing it with the brutal change of islamic extremism and bigotry

Nigerians.
Vote GMB/PYO..
Vote APC...!!!
Good luck to you all under a Buhari dictatorship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.