Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday (2773 Views)

PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat / Jonathan Attacks Buhari Over Burnt PDP Campaign Buses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by fr3do(m): 3:30am On Jan 11, 2015
'change or die'

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by tit(f): 3:37am On Jan 11, 2015
fr3do:
'change or die'

na you talk am:
#buhariCanNotChange
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 11, 2015
How could such barbaric act happened in Jos of all places, a city very well acclaimed to be one of Gej strong holds in the NC states? In as much as I condemn it, Its Jona's chicken coming home to roost.

For long, Gej has sorrounded himself with AGIPs and sycophants who have hypnotized him to leave in a dream world. He does not see the extent of hardship his corrupt and inept govt have been causing the masses. He allowed himself to be branded as the president of se/ss and xtians, by condoning the actions of ethnic and religious bigots who seemd to have forgotten that without muslims , northern, and SWestern votes in 2011, their 'son' Jona would not have been president. When people like Edwin clark and co. openly insults northerners and swesterners in Gej presence without a word of restrain from him, Jona has proven such allegations to be true. A president of a country should not condone any form of remarks that insult the sensibilities of his electorates, regardless of their religion or ethnicity, especially when done at his presence. Those bigoted praise singers, where are they now? Perhaps, they've released that their 'son' needs northern and swestern votes now to win in febuary. They've left their stinking garbages for their 'son' to clean-up. unfortunately, not only can gej not clean their mess, he has been consumed by it.

This outright hatred from Jos of all places is part of Jona's harvest from the seeds of ineptitude and deceit as well as bigotry that sycophants and bigots have sowed for him. Even the Babangidas, Sambos, Kayodes, Lamidos, Bodes, Sheriffs, Muazus, Agbages, Abachas, can not help him harvest... Jona is on his own now.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by lyntiffany(f): 3:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Collynzo9:

They were chanting ''Buhari Oyoyo'' or something like that.
there was nothing like something like that, they were ominously chanting "Baba Buhari Oyoyo".
The seed that Buhari sowed 4yrs ago has indeed grown wild.
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by lyntiffany(f): 3:51am On Jan 11, 2015
RedEboe:

The event happened on Bauchi Rd, Jos North LG. If you have relatives residing in Jos ask them to tell you about Jos North Local Government Area. It's a core APC zone.
Plateau state is a PDP zone because of Beroms and other christian tribes that constitute a clear majority. The Hausa/Fulani minority found around Jos North are core APC, muslims and very violent.

PS: If these youths were against PDP's choice for governor, why weren't they chanting the name of their preferred governorship candidate? Wetin come concern Buhari inside? If SJTF had shot them, wont the whole thing have escalated into something else?

APC guys should not allow hatred for GEJ to drive them into lunacy.

Called my cousin to verify this and he said is true any vehicle with Jonathan'poster doesn't apply the route at all.He further said that the way he sees this GMB supporters they are ready for anything.He said once it is 30th January that he will be coming down to east.
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by lyntiffany(f): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

Thanks for pointing out the blatant lie. The OP points to :33 of the video where they were singing "something something Oyoyo". Pray tell, what does Oyoyo mean in hausa? There is no such word or phrase in hausa.

Thank goodness some of us are polyglot and know that Oyoyo is a Igbo word commonly used in songs and lulabies. As a matter of fact, one of Oliver de Coque's song titles is - Nne Bu Oyoyo. You people fool no one.
you see how myopic your reasoning can get, so people outside your tribe don't use your language huh? jare is a Yoruba word and we all use it e.g abegi free me jare.
Banza is a Hausa word but we use it mostly when we want to abuse.
Ashawo is a yoruba word but we all use it
Ashebi also a Yoruba word that every tribe has gotten use to. You see my friend you made no sense in your comment as oyoyo is used by other tribes equally.
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by nduchucks: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
you see how myopic your reasoning can get, so people outside your tribe don't use your language huh? jare is a Yoruba word and we all use it e.g abegi free me jare.
Banza is a Hausa word but we use it mostly when we want to abuse.
Ashawo is a yoruba word but we all use it
Ashebi also a Yoruba word that every tribe has gotten use to. You see my friend you made no sense in your comment as oyoyo is used by other tribes equally.

My sister, Oyoyo is too deep an Igbo word to be used by those drunken supporters of PDP gubernatorial candidates who lost out in the primaries.
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by RedEboe(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2015
This thread never enter front page?
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by omenka(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Abagworo:
I pray Jonathan lets this election be free and fair and lose honorably. The revolution from rigging will be bloody and people like IBB may be burnt alive or all those perceived to have stolen Nigerias money. I pray for my country.

Everywhere I go youths are all unanimous in the fiction that why they dont have a job is because PDP people hijacked all our money.
Re: Exclusive Video: Buhari Supporters Burnt PDP's Bus In Jos Yesterday by diepreyefrank: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
Abagworo:
I pray Jonathan lets this election be free and fair and lose honorably. The revolution from rigging will be bloody and people like IBB may be burnt alive or all those perceived to have stolen Nigerias money. I pray for my country.

Everywhere I go youths are all unanimous in the fiction that why they dont have a job is because PDP people hijacked all our money.
APC is not really here for change (positive) but just to kill Nigerians,too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB / What Lord Lugard Said About The Amalgamation Of North And South In Nigeria. / Ijaw Youth Council Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Radio Biafra Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.