Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan (30130 Views)

Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Everybody dey vex

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by eedris07(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by zeezboy(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by GuyFawkes: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2015
I guess not all folks from across the Niger are dumb enough to swallow the 'Azikiwe' bait.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2015
We don't know him...
Brahms:
grin grin
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by paragwua: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Kingsimmer(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
yeeeeeeeee hhhhh
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by chipy(f): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Jobless urgly old looking man, GEJ till I learn how to dance "skelewu"
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
FolarinLondon:

For God sake, why can't you guys just shut your mouth and let the sleeping dog lies.

Has Ojukwu become God?

If Chief Fani Kayode goes to the East, what would they do?

Then, you should expect Yorubas to ask Orji to go back to the East for calling Lagos a no man's land..........

Why are you guys always looking for trouble where there is none and when the trouble arrives; victims mentality set in........

Is Ojukwu more handsome than Chief Femi Fani Kayode? Capital No.

Realistically, If one of these two guys Ojukwu and Fani Kayode were to be match with Bianca, who do you think has got everything to be picked/chosen, Fani Kayode of course

Did he tell anyone that Bianca was a virgin when he met her? What is the big deal about Fani Femi Kayode banging Bianca?

They were both young when the whole thing happened and have moved on after that

I remembered what led to the whole thing that made Chief fani kayode to talk about it and he was only trying to prove his relationship with Igbos by saying that he knows certain prominent Igbo women .......................... but igbos quickly picked on his words simply cos he told them what any Yoruba leaders are yet to tell Igbos................

Just shut up pls..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by hotgunz(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
I don't support people like ds fool dt wrote ds article. He s lookin for cheap publicity.. Pls who his he? An actor? Cos I don't knw him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by koredeolanrewaju(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2015
The people he chose for the campaign aren't strong enough. May God help mr. Presido...we just need change for the nation. Let APC enter and watch the difference. Enough of the PDP on the throne.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by johnkente: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2015
hmmmmm ITS GETTING CLEAR NOW NAIRA LAND I RESPECT SO MUCH IS NOW BEEN USED BY SOME EVIL POLITICIANS.........WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NEUTRAL HERE, ITS CLEAR APC HAS TAKEN OVER THIS SITE.........I AM AN APC MEMBER BUT I HATE IT WHEN GOOD AND NICE TOPICS ARE NOT DISCUSS RATHER WE ARE FIGHTING THE SEATING PRESIDENT WITH WORDS......REMEMBER U CANT BE A GOOD LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FOLLOWER...............APC IN EDO STATE IS DEAD NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE YEYE GOV WHO WENT TO DESTROY VCS LODGE AND SOLD IT OUT TO A PRINCE OF THE LAND,IS THAT THE CHANGE WE WANT? NOW SOME OF MY PEOPLE CONTESTING IN THE STATE NOW IS NOW AFRAID BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE NOW TIRED OF THE LIES HE HAS BEEN SHARING....I NEED ISSUE BASES TOPIC NOT INSULTING THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT..........WE ARE NIGERIA JUST AS WE ALL WILL RESPECT OUR PARENTS AT HOME LET DO THE SAME TO OUR PRESIDENT......SOME PEOPLE EVEN COME HERE TO TALK AND EVEN THE LILTLE POSITIONS GIVEN TO THEM CANT BE MANAGE WELL AND HERE U ARE CALLING A PRESIDENT NAMES.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by helphelp: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Beautiful piece...!!!

"Anything for the boys?" <------- awesome
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by caniva(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode shocked

That guy who talks like an slowpoke?

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by terryalexmm1(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Dere is Godu ooooo all these letters you're sharing there is Godu oooh.

Anyway GMB is the mman shaaaa tongue

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Yeske2(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2015
beopened:
I expect Jonathanians to shout down this guy yet the irrefutable fact is that people of strong convictions are speaking out against Jonathan not minding the backlash that will come after it
Just wait for them, they'll descend on you, the OP and Tony. Those lost souls that had sold their souls to satan are coming for you, prepare and pray
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by boolet: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Wonderful piece! Succinctly articulated.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by nuclearboy(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
PDP has turned senseless the past few years (the real politicians with brains have mostly left)! With maids, as it were, taking the place of their madams, the owners of the house - so what do you expect...

FFK will stand before easterners, and preach an Ijaw man while sniggering and looking over them deciding the next Igbo princess he should "claim" he "damaged" inside a campaign vehicle!

He's into celebrities. And there's Sullivan Chime's wife (the bastard can say she becomes normal once she lies down). Make we dey look... .
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
I took the pain to read all these hoping to see something sensible but all I saw was trash.

Okoroji only wanted to rubbish Bianca. Bianca never claimed she got married still a virgin. If she had kept her legs closed Fani wouldn't have opened his mouth. What Okoroji seems to be saying here is what I don't understand.

ATTENTION SEEKER!
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Now I'm feeling sorry for Jonathan.
I mean, what the hell was he thinking putting the likes of FFK, Ahmadu Ali and the rest of those dimwits in such positions?? FFK has a huge fall and I'm happy for it!
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
chipy:
Jobless urgly old looking man, GEJ till I learn how to dance "skelewu"

the young shall become old someday, and your English sucks.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Akranez:

Just shut up pls..

Don't mind that stupid guy with his pride as tall as the tower of babel. His user name is enough to show he has complexe issues
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by tijjanioyan: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Im sue dis FFK must be a celebrated bastard.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by arewaempire: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
johnkente:
hmmmmm ITS GETTING CLEAR NOW NAIRA LAND I RESPECT SO MUCH IS NOW BEEN USED BY SOME EVIL POLITICIANS.........WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NEUTRAL HERE, ITS CLEAR APC HAS TAKEN OVER THIS SITE......... [b]I AM AN APC MEMBER. [/b]BUT I HATE IT WHEN GOOD AND NICE TOPICS ARE NOT DISCUSS RATHER WE ARE FIGHTING THE SEATING PRESIDENT WITH WORDS......REMEMBER U CANT BE A GOOD LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FOLLOWER...............APC IN EDO STATE IS DEAD NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE YEYE GOV WHO WENT TO DESTROY VCS LODGE AND SOLD IT OUT TO A PRINCE OF THE LAND,IS THAT THE CHANGE WE WANT? NOW SOME OF MY PEOPLE CONTESTING IN THE STATE NOW IS NOW AFRAID BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE NOW TIRED OF THE LIES HE HAS BEEN SHARING....I NEED ISSUE BASES TOPIC NOT INSULTING THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT..........WE ARE NIGERIA JUST AS WE ALL WILL RESPECT OUR PARENTS AT HOME LET DO THE SAME TO OUR PRESIDENT......SOME PEOPLE EVEN COME HERE TO TALK AND EVEN THE LILTLE POSITIONS GIVEN TO THEM CANT BE MANAGE WELL AND HERE U ARE CALLING A PRESIDENT NAMES.

APC member indeed.
johnkente:
STORIES FOR THE gODSSS THIS ARE HIRED CROWD WE ALL KNOW,THE TRUTH IS APC STILL REMAIN BILLBOARD PARTY...........HOW DO U INTEND TO TAKE OVER A NATION WHEN UR GOVS AND LEADERS INSULTS IN THE PRESIDENT ON POWER,IT SHOWS THE ARROGANT LIFE THE SO CALLED APC POSSESS..

I know it pains you how Jona is fast losing relevance in his support base. Many from the SE are now removing their ethnic lenses and viewing Jona in his true colors; A fraud.

@sloan and Folarinlondon, the attack on Igbos was not necessary. If you don't see Ojukwu as a Hero, the igbos do and i feel you should respect their views on that matter.

11 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
[/b] who is this faceless fool angry [b]

May your father be addressed in the same way and manner. Amen
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission. On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

Well, the story today justifies why you folks are where you are. Jonapafuka will appoint Adolf Hitler and Stalin if if will help him come close to winning and he doesn't care about any silly opinion about Fani Kayode and of all reasons, that he banged Bainca the ambassador to Spain doesn't mean shaite: she can blame herself. For Fani, OBJ summed it all up when he said Fani is his boy, give him some food and he will sing for you. Now, how much singing will Fani do for N 500 M+ corruption he is trying to escape from, courtesy of the EFCC Jona is killing to ensure Fani and corrupt Nigerians escape? Stealing is not corruption as per the dumbass president!
I would have engaged you in an enlightened argument over some of ur views but a proper critic of ur argument shows that you not only lack proper knowledge of history but you are totally incapable of engaging in a reasonable argument.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Zealoflife: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission. On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

Well, the story today justifies why you folks are where you are. Jonapafuka will appoint Adolf Hitler and Stalin if if will help him come close to winning and he doesn't care about any silly opinion about Fani Kayode and of all reasons, that he banged Bainca the ambassador to Spain doesn't mean shaite: she can blame herself. For Fani, OBJ summed it all up when he said Fani is his boy, give him some food and he will sing for you. Now, how much singing will Fani do for N 500 M+ corruption he is trying to escape from, courtesy of the EFCC Jona is killing to ensure Fani and corrupt Nigerians escape? Stealing is not corruption as per the dumbass president!

Abeg no be the same Yoruba's wey we all know as cowards

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Doro-Jona

Doro-saTAN

Doro-Dullard

Doro-Dumb

Doro-Thief

Doro-Fraudster

Doro-Clueless

grin
Na you be Don Jazzy ni?

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Japhet04:
[/b] who is this faceless fool angry [b]
because he said the truth and the truth is what people like you and the jerk you call a president hates.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Bifwoli: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2015
This naïve governor is being used by the northern alliance of GMB ,boko haram and APC.

Its just like George W ,Bush's "axis of evil"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.