Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (31432 Views)

A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Ojeilevbare(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Dem don dey lick pple leg nw
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by OLADD: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Abiola080:
Lagos State APC gubernatorial aspirant, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode yesterday day was in Ketu area of Lagos to intensify his campaign to become the next Governor of Lagos. He took a BRT Bus from Ketu Bus Stop to Fadeyi. He shared his plans for Lagos State with Lagosians.

More @

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/01/photos-lagos-apc-gov-candidate.html

APC, a convergence of hypocrites, deceits, conmen, PDP-battered yesterdaymen. They preach one thing but do otherwise. Lagos state public transportation law clearly forbids advertising and campaigns in its buses but here we are, the same law is been blatantly violated by its own officials starting from the puppetry VP Candidate Osibanjo and now another stooge, Ambode. Nigerians, open your eyes! A greater evil awaits the land if APC wins the presidency! The ominous signs are not positive. APC IS EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Rextayne:
y?

nothing to be impressed about.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

nothing to be impressed about.
are u anti-APC?
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Rextayne:
are u anti-APC?

nope and I'm neither anti-pdp
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Qrisful: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
2011 after Pa. Buhari lost election, he order his supporters to kill non Muslims, with spear and arrow, following that incident 10 promising Youth coopers were killing in cold blood, with machete, dagger, spear and bow and arrow, my prayer this days is this, any youth that vote for Pa. Buhari and APC, let the faith of this 10 wonderful youth, befall all their family in Jesus name, they will train their children with all they have, only to killed the way those coopers were killed and so shall it in Jesus name...
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

nope and I'm neither anti-pdp
aiit.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by suloghy: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Suddenly becoming masses friendly... Nonsense!!! #lagosvotesAGBAJE... #NigeriansvoteGEJ...

For your mind o......
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Lol Naa wa o! Anything just to win this election shaa..
#TeamApc
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by dealslip(f): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
This politicians sabi copy and paste. This change nonsense is just the campaign model used by Obama when he started his campaign. Nothing is going to change. Campaigning in buses was one of them too. I guess you can also import campaign strategies apart from cars and other items. don't be deceived abeg. You will never see them in the buses after the elections. Na to accumulate more Ferrari and Bugattis. They are only behaving like the Romans to capture the Romans
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by babariches: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
I dont really know much about this Ambode' anyones with his profile
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2015
I just hate this act on Omisoreism by these politicians
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2015
The people in that bus do not look like regular passengers. All I see are party supporters, aides, and security men. A stage-managed publicity stunt.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by politifact: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
komek:
This was how Fashola used Okada riders in 2011 to campaign and at the end of the day, they made them jobless by placing a ban on their operation.

Now Ambode has started by campaigning in a BRT bus, as soon as he gets the vote, he will increase the price of BRT transport.

These guys are jokers. Lagosians vote wisely.
please don't misinform the public,fashola only placed a restriction on their operation and not a total ban.get ur facts right

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2015
What I see here is a governorship aspirant breaking the law. If I can remember properly,there are stickers in that bus thay clearly forbids preaching(which can be substituted for campaigning),hawking and the likes.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by ninovandross(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
I hope he told them about the clueless president we have on seat. This president sent a condolence to France where 8 of its citizens were killed, yet kept mute when a whooping 2000 of his citizens were killed. This president is the worst and the most useless President in Nigeria's history.

Meanwhile, Ambode, we are behind you - continue the good works of my friend and brother - Babatunde Raji Fashola.

-CramJones
just imaging all the atrocities wey dis lunatic don commit, then one crazier lunatic will be shouting GEj till 2019, na thunder go bend all those kind people
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by jaso1(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Suddenly becoming masses friendly... Nonsense!!! #lagosvotesAGBAJE... #NigeriansvoteGEJ...

You're mad.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Bifwoli:
Some seated,some standing and others facing sambisa forest.

Is he gonna run a state government as disorganized as the "chaotic looks" in that bus?

nonsense! clap for yourself
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2015
jaso1:

You're mad.

seconded
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by mayorall(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2015
stevolinkon40:
when your ainol tab comes down to 7k I will buy one so I can take pictures next time. Morning boss

That one nah for dream o. unless #1 will equal $50.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2015
hedonistic:
The people in that bus do not look like regular passengers. All I see are party supporters, aides, and security men. A stage-managed publicity stunt.

go and die
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by adaybayor(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Qrisful:
2011 after Pa. Buhari lost election, he order his supporters to kill non Muslims, with spear and arrow, following that incident 10 promising Youth coopers were killing in cold blood, with machete, dagger, spear and bow and arrow, my prayer this days is this, any youth that vote for Pa. Buhari and APC, let the faith of this 10 wonderful youth, befall all their family in Jesus name, they will train their children with all they have, only to killed the way those coopers were killed and so shall it in Jesus name...

liar, moraphucking lying saTANist
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Olaposiwaju: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2015
komek:
This was how Fashola used Okada riders in 2011 to campaign and at the end of the day, they made them jobless by placing a ban on their operation.

Now Ambode has started by campaigning in a BRT bus, as soon as he gets the vote, he will increase the price of BRT transport.

These guys are jokers. Lagosians vote wisely.

Please stop the misinformation. The ban was not total, just a restriction of their operations to certain areas.

And read the effects of your so called ban below

In enacting the all encompassing Lagos Road Traffic Law, as it affects ‘Okada’ operations, the state government maintained it was meant to address carnages and avoidable deaths in ‘Okada’ accidents which had reached a frightening dimension within the state metropolis.

Months after the law came into force, Opeifa, had claimed a drastic reduction up to 95 percent in ‘Okada’ accidents in Lagos. He had also pointed to a 32-percent reduction in traffic offences and sharp decline in robbery with ‘Okada’.

“We have recorded 32 percent reduction in the rate at which people commit traffic offences. “We have also recorded 35 percent decrease in accidents involving other vehicles and 95 percent reduction in just ‘Okada’ accidents.”

Ademola Lawal, the zonal commander of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), had corroborated Opeifa when he said: “The Lagos Traffic Law is helping to get safer roads.  With the restriction of ‘Okadas’, drivers can now drive on Lagos roads without thinking that someone can destroy one’s side mirror.”

Also, Obianyor Ocee, an orthopaedic surgeon, had confirmed a reduction in the number of motorcycle-related accidents in Lagos State. Ocee, who heads the Emergency Medical Department of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, attributed this to the full enforcement of the traffic law in the state.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/08/the-dynamics-of-okada-ban-in-lagos/#.VLI3-WrTVxs

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by DJEhimond(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Huh? I thought it is written in all BRT buses that "No Preaching" ..Is this the change those nig.gas are talking about?
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by whytfaz(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Qrisful:

May it be your portion and may your Life be governed the exact way GEJ is governing Nigeria, May you be clueless like the candidate you supporting and May you be Mislead to your grave the way you are Misleading the public.... AMEN
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by fahren(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
President Jonathan's campaign buses were set ablaze by angry youths. We insist on peace during the elections, politics is not war, elections are not a battle, violence is strongly condemned. #TeamNigeria , #IsayNoToElectoralViolence
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by tunapius(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Vote GMB, Vote AMBODE....They are gon uplift the people and unite the Nation

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by tunapius(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Qrisful:
wetin happen now?
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by divaoflife: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2015
I hope this kind of 'friend of the masses'stance will continue after his election.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
undecided

Not impressed .
Why?
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by komek(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Olaposiwaju:

Please stop the misinformation. The ban was not total, just a restriction of their operations to certain areas.

And read the effects of your so called ban below

In enacting the all encompassing Lagos Road Traffic Law, as it affects ‘Okada’ operations, the state government maintained it was meant to address carnages and avoidable deaths in ‘Okada’ accidents which had reached a frightening dimension within the state metropolis.

Months after the law came into force, Opeifa, had claimed a drastic reduction up to 95 percent in ‘Okada’ accidents in Lagos. He had also pointed to a 32-percent reduction in traffic offences and sharp decline in robbery with ‘Okada’.

“We have recorded 32 percent reduction in the rate at which people commit traffic offences. “We have also recorded 35 percent decrease in accidents involving other vehicles and 95 percent reduction in just ‘Okada’ accidents.”

Ademola Lawal, the zonal commander of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), had corroborated Opeifa when he said: “The Lagos Traffic Law is helping to get safer roads.  With the restriction of ‘Okadas’, drivers can now drive on Lagos roads without thinking that someone can destroy one’s side mirror.”

Also, Obianyor Ocee, an orthopaedic surgeon, had confirmed a reduction in the number of motorcycle-related accidents in Lagos State. Ocee, who heads the Emergency Medical Department of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, attributed this to the full enforcement of the traffic law in the state.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/08/the-dynamics-of-okada-ban-in-lagos/#.VLI3-WrTVxs

U call it restriction, I call it total ban. If its just a restriction then why do they still arrest those bike men who operate on the roads that were not restricted. They go as far as coming to their houses to pick their bikes. Who is fo..oling who.

L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.